This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Heavenly Portal

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

1216 days 18 hours ago
Hong
closing statement so my opponent isn't the only one to make one :)

I think that all three of us would be deserving winners, each in our own right.
Even if I lose, I want to make clear that I did not play a passive game. Yes, I did not create tight relationships with absolutely everyone for fear of having to eventually vote them out and hurt them. That might have been a mistake that will cost me the game, but at the end of the day, what mattered to me was the way I treated people and the way they felt. This is probably the last time that I am implementing this strategy, because it comes with a price that I wasn't ready to pay.

I did make strong bonds with some key players early on to keep myself safe in the first half of the game, and have to confess that I did hide behind for some time, but they did turn on me at one point and I think it's impressive that I recovered from that.
I wasn't brought to the final 3 at all, it is easy to reach FTC playing a passive game but I was the biggest target coming in F7/F6 and people were coming for me. I did lay low in the beginning, but I was able to adapt when UTR gameplay wasn't simply an option anymore, and reached the final 3 against all odds. I know people aren't fans of UTR gameplay, but I didn't stick to it the entire game.
Ultimately, despite losing a few allies and voting in minority in few tribals, I managed to stack up a total of 4 immunity challenge wins, and played my idol correctly to take out one of the biggest threats in the game, which let me prevail until the end.

If a person believes that I want this win less than Brady or Logan, that person is wrong. I don't know if I didn't showcase my passion well enough during this FTC, but I do have lots of it and this win would mean a lot to me. I REALLY WANT THIS WIN!!!
I fought my ass off to get here and I hope it wasn't for 2nd or 3rd place :)

I don't want to discredit my opponents in any way, I think both of you played a good game and good luck!
1216 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Closing argument

All of of deserve to win but, I believe I outshined my opponents a little more then they did. Out of us all, I did the best job jury managing, sure my bonds could've been even tighter but, I wasn't passive at all since I only directly voted out Jay, Ben, and Arek. Jay I wasn't going to be fake with, Ben we had a falling out after I kept Julian, and Arek it was the right move to where I gourantee my spot here where if I keep you I more than likely go at fourth.I'm leaving out David since all I did was force rocks and leave it up to fate to decide which of us made final 3. 
I won the social immunity Touchy Subjects and showed I had a good read on people in the game.  I kept my word with most of you. I got here to the final three as a vet which hasn't happened yet in this series. I was completely active even while playing another game at the same time, ask Cam since he was in that other game, and even while hosting since the very beginning of this game. I wasn't afraid to target Ben even when people were hesitant. I went to rocks twice, making this the first season to ever have two rock draws. I only used my two advantages to help keep allies and didn't need to keep myself or rely on other people to force rocks to give a shot to stay . I gave my heart and soul to this series and want to win this to be a great winner to this series to make history.

So jurors if you believe I deserve to win, vote for me.
1216 days 15 hours ago
DrPepsi
Hey y’all congrats on F3
Hong- I know you said you were devastated that i left but before i heard that you were trying to get me out in early merge so can you explain that please?

Brady- Hey Brady so usually flippers don’t win the game but i’m going to give you a chance to explain how you found the idol and one of your best moves without anyone knowing that you were apart of it?

Logan- Logan Logan Logan youre one of my dear friends on this site or so i think we are but for some reason you voted me 3 times this game why? i know ones because of the tie but the other 2?

FOR ALL OF YOU
3 people that deserve to sit there instead of you guys and why?

3 people that DONT deserve to sit there and why?
1216 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady- Hey Brady so usually flippers don’t win the game but I’m going to give you a chance to explain how you found the idol and one of your best moves without anyone knowing that you were apart of it?

Thank you, Cam! I really don't think of myself as a flipper as much as others do but I can see why you guys would think that. I believe if I didn't sway away from that 7 person alliance tho, there'd be no way in hell I'd be sitting here so yes I had to change the status of people's game but it did help get me here and every vote was 100 percent strategic.

So I actually did find 5 idols as I said in my speech. 1 to Jake H, Ben and Hong but never found my tribe's in the beginning after a ton of searching. I found those do to never giving up and looking through so many friends lists lol.

The ones that I found myself were the rehidden Yomon idol that Jake H went home with and the merge idol. I definitely had a bit of luck on my side but I found them by searching right when the clues came out and not stopping until I found them. The rehidden Yomon idol was under TheEclipse who was the second user I looked on so I found that very quickly. The merge idol I found under LaFierceBrittany2 which took me about 30 mins. I didn't find it any of these idols with any additional clues. I just checked every inactive user on friends lists until I found them which ended up working for me.

So I think a lot of my moves were pretty out in the center of things where people knew about it but I'm going to reiterate on a silent move I said earlier and that was telling David he had to vote Julian at f12 and using the information I was getting to gain a new ally.

Me and David really didn't talk until the merge but he already was someone I liked. At f12, Julian was established as the real vote but the plan was for our group to tell Jake H and the others that David was going home that night as that's what Jake H mentioned. Therefore, I took it upon myself to let David know of everything that was coming to that vote without anybody knowing. I told David that he was getting votes and to not freak out. That's when I told him I had his back, to just vote Julian to save himself and with the way the vote was going, I knew everything would back up what I was saying. With that being said, Julian went home that night and I established major trust with David that lasted the rest of the game. When Tyler went home, I still had my go-to in David and we told each other everything. Without David in that endgame, things might've taken a different turn.
1216 days 15 hours ago
DrPepsi
okay what about my two other questions?
1216 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
FOR ALL OF YOU

This is a great question and a very hard one at the same time. Everybody played this game hard so I apologize to the people I may be offending with this.

If I had to pick 3 people besides us I'd probs go with Ben, Tyler, and Arek.

Ben: I don't think anybody can deny that Ben really did play an amazing game this season. He was willing to take much-needed action and he wasn't ever afraid to put himself out there. He won 2 immunities, had an idol, an extra vote, and had a great mind socially and strategically for the game. He was great at getting mini-groups together as well in between that big seven alliance. He created a threesome chat with Myself and Tyler. Along with that, I know he had another threesome chat with Cam and Hong. Therefore, he positioned himself very well in that big alliance and wasn't afraid to take charge. There's a reason that Ben got all those threatening answers in Touchy Subjects. Even after he got those answers, it was still incredibly hard to get him out that night. It took a lot of careful planning and that was due to Ben's amazing gameplay. If he would've gotten past f8, I think he could've had a good shot at winning this game.

Tyler- I think Tyler deserves a shit ton of credit for his game. We worked together very closely so I know his game but he had an amazing strategic mind for the game like I did. We would be on call for at least an hour discussing endless options to what our path to the end would look like. Tyler was a part of the strategic choices that I made as well but I wouldn't have been able to do it all myself. He played a big role in my game so its only fitting that I answer him for this question.

Arek: I don't know much about Arek's game but I feel like he was severely underestimated. I think he would've had a great case if he was sitting here at the end. He was very likable, he never pissed anyone off on the jury so I think he does deserve a spot here. Also, he went 13 hours and 40 mins in an endurance challenge. I feel like that determination alone means he's deserving to be sitting here right now.

God this question is so hard because like I said earlier, I believe everybody did play good games.

For this question, I'll say, Logan, David, and Jake B.

Logan: This was a hard one because everyone played so hard this season. Yes, I can't deny that Logan did make it to the end of the game. However, I believe that he doesn't deserve to win for some of the choices that he made in the game. I get that pandering to the jury is 100 percent a strategy but I feel that Logan is relying on that to win this game. Along with that, I feel he didn't do much in the endgame on his own and I really can't define a successful move that Logan orchestrated by himself. Another thing that came down to this decision was the decision at f4.

The move that Logan made at f4 makes no sense to me. I get that he didn't want to be perceived as a follower. However, he had all game to make people think that so why did he decide to do it at f4 is mind-boggling to me.

1. He could've gone home. He had a 1 in 3 chance of not even making it here as he put his game to rocks. I don't believe putting your fate in rocks twice personally deserves it.

2. He could have beat David in the end and yet he took the bigger competitor. I think with a Myself/David/Logan f3, Logan had a good shot at winning so his thought process behind this move I will never understand and its a big reason why I put him here. 

David: I love David and I don't enjoy putting him here and if he sees this, I'm sorry. However, I'm going off of what the perception of David was and I don't think David would have had a shot to win if he was in the f3. I think he didn't have a sole move that stood out in people's minds and people viewed him as being along for the ride.

Jake B: I say Jake B because he left early in the merge for one but it seemed to me that he wanted to go home. It's a total assumption I made but I didn't see him fighting to stay once he was on the bottom. It seemed as once he lost immunity he was content with leaving at that point so that's what I'm basing my choices off of.

I hope there are no hard feelings and thank you for the questions Cam.
1216 days 15 hours ago
Hong
Hong- I know you said you were devastated that i left but before i heard that you were trying to get me out in early merge so can you explain that please?

Uhm I don't really remember wanting to do that, and don't know how getting you out would have helped my game in any way. Someone was probably trying to pit us against each other, or misinterpreted my words? I really can't recall a time when I threw out your name. Unless I'm suffering from memory loss, I never did such thing. You can enlighten me with some details and maybe it will become clearer.

For the two last questions, I don't think anyone deserves a F3 spot OVER me. If I had to pick 3 people though, I would probably have to pick Tyler, Ben or Arek/David. Both Ben and Tyler played great assertive games, and had much control during this game before getting blindsided for their threat level. On the other hand, Arek and David played a more under the radar game that made them go far, both were able to stay due to their likeability but both goth screwed towards the end.

3 people that DONT deserve to sit here?
I don't think I am one to judge who belongs in f3 and who doesn't. If I have to pick someone, I'd have to choose Julian or Jake, both early merge boots. I just don't know enough about their game to know if they truly wanted to stay in the game. From my perspective, they didn't try to sway my vote or campaign to me when it was clear that they were getting votes and were very possibly getting voted out. They could have been doing a lot, but I don't know about it.
1216 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan- Logan Logan Logan youre one of my dear friends on this site or so i think we are but for some reason you voted me 3 times this game why? i know ones because of the tie but the other 2?
It was two times and not three and the second time I was trying but, people weren't budging since it was well known Hong had an idol and had I not voted you it would've made people lose trust with me and put me in a much lower position in the game.

FOR ALL OF YOU
Tyler since had he not been idoled out he easily could have got here to the end and probably win.
Arek since people were snoozing on Arek when they shouldn't have since he only received one vote early in the game by Gavassi and for the rest of the game he wasn't a target until final 5.
Cam since he was able to overcome being targeted and had the ally in Hong to help him stay the one time he had the majority of the votes and had he not went he would've had the argument for winning by being targeted the most throughout the game.

David as much as I like David, he just didn't make the moves or have a comp win to give him a shot to win.
Jay since people were willing to cut him so easily over the threat of Ben since he didn't have strong enough social bonds.
I hate to say it but, the third is probably Julian. As much as I like Julian, people were just too gunho on making him an easy merge boot even though I wanted to keep him.
1216 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
By the way, I want to point out every tribal I went to except for the first of finale night since I was busy at that gap, I always asked for a question and whenever I got the question I always answered it.
1216 days 11 hours ago
Jaychris
GL KINGS!!! <3
1216 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here's how bad it is with them. Didn't write tribal but did # to label
Tribals attended
Me
#4 asked and answered
#5 asked and answered
#6 asked and no questions
#7 asked and answered
#9 asked and answered
#10 asked and answered
#11 asked and no questions
#12 asked and answered
#13 asked and no questions
#14 asked and no questions
#15 asked and answered
#16 didn't ask
#17 asked and answered
Brady
#3 never asked
#4 never asked
#8 asked and answered
#9 asked and didn't answer
#10 asked and answered
#11 asked and no question
#12 asked and didn't answer
#13 never asked
#14 never asked
#15 never asked
#16 never asked
#17 never asked
Hong
#3 never asked
#4 never asked
#8  never asked
#9 never asked
#10 asked and didn't answer
#11 never asked
#12 never asked
#13 never asked
#14 never asked
#15 never asked
#16 never asked
#17 never asked

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!