This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Heavenly Portal

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

1242 days 13 hours ago
tokio
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/1f86ed0124c2b1be61cd9b07010e6851.gif
{Green Buffs} (3/12 Remaining)

Brady/CoachWade
Hong/Hong
Logan/lhooper902976

Welcome Brady, Hong and Logan to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of C&A Survivor V: Heavenly Portal.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Julian, Jake B, Jay, Pietro, Ben, Tyler, Cam, Arek and David voted out at the last tribal council.

Brady, Hong and Logan you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail Tokio and Chandler your vote.

Votes are due by 8pm EST on November 27 (FRIDAY). The reunion will follow afterwards.
1242 days 12 hours ago
Jaychris
Hey yall! First, congratulations on Final 3. yall all deserve to be here. Whatever place yall get, keep your head up high <3. But anyways... Enough of the niceness. I need some tea!!!

Here are my questions:

Brady: So, me and the jury were talking and stuff about your game. Can you please tell me and the other jurors, What was your biggest move in the game and how did it help you?

Hong: I couldn't find a good question to ask you but i'm just gonna ask a 1000000% JUICY QUESTION.... Why shouldn't the other 2 win over you?

Logan: Obviosly me and you didn't talk not once during the whole season. Can you tell me, what was your smartest move in the game?
1242 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Jay working on speech but, reason why I didn't speak with you is I knew we probably wouldn't work together so I didn't want to be fake and I talked to everyone else at least a few times.
1242 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey guys! I first want to start off by thanking the amazing host’s Chandler and Tokio for this great game. I’d also like to thank everybody in this cast for making it a blast.

PRE MERGE
Coming into this game seeing how amazing the cast was, I knew it was going to be an uphill battle but I knew I had to play this game aggressively. From the second the cast reveals dropped, I was playing the heck out of this game. My tribe won the first 2 challenges in the beginning but there was no way I was going to take a backseat. Therefore, the only thing I could do was forge bonds with people along with finding idols. I would look for these idols for hours and the sad part is I never found my own tribe’s idol. However, I didn’t let that defeat me because I found all 3 of the other tribe’s idols so the Yomon one, the Yakshi one, and the Alberta idol. Just because these weren’t my tribe idol didn’t mean I couldn’t use this to my social and strategic advantage.

https://imgur.com/a/eqpzskW
https://imgur.com/a/VIZnJbM
https://imgur.com/a/SdQV695

I picked out players I wanted to work with in the game and those players were Jake H, Ben, and Hong. This I believe was one of my biggest moves as it allowed me to know where the idols were in this game and I knew that all 3 of them would feel indebted to me for giving them an idol. That idol relationship I formed with Hong became vital in my first newly swapped tribal council where I was outnumbered 3-2. Rubes, Hong, and Cameron all came from the same tribe and had the majority but I was still able to squeak by. In the pre-merge, I felt I also demonstrated my strategic chop at the second tribal council. Information was given to me that Jonathan and Hong were very close. Pietro’s ass was on the line that night and I could’ve done the easy thing and voted him out. However, I knew there was a benefit to keeping Pietro so I risked a lot by telling him Jonathan was gunning after him. With Pietro and I teaming up, we were able to weaken Hong by voting out Jonathan so it was a win-win all around for me.

At f14, Jake H was voted out with the idol in his pocket. Luckily, there was an idol that was rehidden and I found that in 5 mins finally giving me an idol heading into the merge.

MERGE
At the merge, I knew there were a lot of intricate relationships so I knew I’d have to play an adaptable game. Right away, there was a chat made with Ben/Hong/Cam/Arek/Tyler/Myself/Jay. I knew that this alliance would serve me well for the first part of the merge hence the Julian and Jake votes. However, I knew the 7 wasn’t going to last and I wanted to take fate into my own hands. This is where I also will give credit to Tyler- he was my duo in this game and we maneuvered this vote perfectly. In this game, you have to take advantage of opportunities so when my 7 person alliance chat was talking about splitting votes, I knew I had to take matters into my own hands with Tyler. Luckily, I was always willing to work with the outsiders at the moment in Pietro, Logan and David. I felt that I had a great relationship with all of them so utilizing opportunities to form social bonds outside my alliance worked to my advantage as Myself/Tyler/Pietro/David/Logan voted Jay out of the game. I saw him as a big threat with who I didn’t consider myself close with so I had to jump on that opportunity.

I knew at this point that I had to play things carefully off of that blindside. It was even harder for me to deal with things after Tyler was sent to the heavenly portal from the auction. I wanted to go so I didn’t have to get blood on my hands. However, I had to deal with the cards I were dealt and I had to make a decision between sides. In the end, I decided to vote for Pietro because I knew I still had to keep in good graces with both sides. Also, I needed to get closer with Logan and David which Pietro was preventing. It killed me having to vote for Pietro and something I will take accountability for is that I could’ve handled that better for sure.

Next vote, I knew had to be the shot I took a shot at Ben and I believe this is up there for one of my biggest strategic game moves of the season. Touchy Subjects came about giving Ben all these threatening answers so I knew if I took the shot, it had to be at this tribal as he was fresh in everyone’s minds. Everybody was scatterbrained but I had an agenda so I let everyone else be disorganized using it to my advantage. With all the info I was receiving, I told Tyler that me/him/david/logan could all vote Ben blindsiding him with the idol and extra vote. Tyler was also a huge part of this vote and he deserves credit for it as well but I think I was more proactive on insisting that we got Ben out and it worked!

F7 was when things were getting dicey and Hong/Arek/Cam were obviously frustrated with me. At this point, I jumped ship because I knew that’s what had to be done at this point. Me/Tyler/David/Logan held the majority and unfortunately tried our best to play around Hong’s idol but he used it correctly. I knew I had to be safe and play my idol at that point and unfortunately for the first time in the game, a vote didn’t go my way and Tyler went home.

F6 was hard because I was dealing with Arek and Hong both being immune which was something I honestly didn’t expect. At this point, my game was the lowest it ever was. Fortunately, I had another idol in my back pocket so I knew I had to play it correctly this vote to get the numbers back in my favor for f5. Therefore, I sent long-ass pitches to Cam/Hong/Arek trying to convince them that I didn’t have an idol. Idk if they voted me because of that but they still voted myself. This was the biggest play in my game because the successful idol play paved the way for me to get to this point. Without that, Cam/Arek and Hong would’ve probably been in the f3 right now.

FINALE NIGHT
F5 was the most stressful tribal for me because I didn’t have an idol and I didn’t have immunity. I knew that people were looking at me as a potential threat at this point so the only thing that I could’ve done was to keep chatting it up with Logan and David to get them to save my butt. Thankfully, the vote went as planned and Arek went home. From there, I went on to win the most clutch immunity necklace guaranteeing myself in the f3. Unfortunately, I wanted to sit here with David but the rock draw just didn’t go our way.
1242 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
PART TWO
Sorry Jury, I know that was probably long but my game had a lot of layers to it so I didn’t want to miss anything.

SOCIAL GAME: This was probs one of my weaker points in the game regarding jury management. If I did come off cold to any of you guys I sincerely apologize. None of it was ever personal, just pure game.
Some big social game moves I made:
The implementation of idols cause me to form a bond with Hong, Jake H, and Ben
Telling David Julian was the vote at f12. This was huge for me as it just propelled David and I’s relationship forward. If I wouldn’t have told David this and reached out to him, I wouldn’t have had a supporter like him in my end game which was pivotal.
Not closing myself off to one alliance and keeping relationships with the people on the bottom which caused me to successfully make strategic plays.

STRATEGIC GAME: I believe this was my strongest aspect of the game. I was always thinking about the game to make sure I was two steps ahead of everyone else. My strategic game caused me to maneuver throughout the game and I think it was a big say in why I didn’t get a vote that counted all game until the F5 tribal.
Some big strategic moves I made:
Voting Jay at F10: Caused me to build trust with the people outside the big alliance. Also got out a big threat to my game
Voting Ben at F8: I knew Ben was a threat more than anyone because I knew about his extra vote so I pushed and pushed this vote which blindsided a huge threat to my game
Getting Cam out at F6: This vote was mainly due to my idol and I get that but it completely changed the last course of the game. If Cam didn’t go that tribal, I would not be sitting in this seat right now.

PHYSICAL GAME: I attended every challenge I could this season always putting a valiant effort in every single one. I won a challenge at F11 and I won a clutch immunity at F4 (the biggest immunity challenge of the season) to ensure my spot in the F3.

Again, none of my actions weren’t ever personal. I apologize if I hurt anybody in this game. I genuinely liked everybody in this cast and I promise I’m not a monster. I do have emotions and voting people out like Ben and Pietro especially was extremely hard for me. I want this win so badly you guys! I played this game hard and with so much passion. I played from day one, I found 2 idols, I won 2 immunity challenges, I orchestrated blindsides, I tried to form as many social bonds with as many of you as I could, I also stayed loyal to my ride or die Tyler and my boy David so my game did have a loyalty aspect to it as well. I can say that I’m PROUD of the way I played this game and I look forward to answering all your guys questions!

Great games Logan and Hong as well.

Thank You!
1242 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady: So, me and the jury were talking and stuff about your game. Can you please tell me and the other jurors, What was your biggest move in the game and how did it help you?

Hi Jay! Thank you for asking this question.

I made a lot of moves this season and I believe I wasn't somebody that was ever afraid to make moves. I helped orchestrate blindside with other players involved but one move that nobody can take away from me is the usage of idols. I found 5 out of 6 idols this season which was something I never expected. I looked for those idols for probably about 5 hours that day (I know big loser I am lol) but that's because I had so much passion for the game and I wanted to play as hard as I could have.

Giving these idols away again caused me to create strong social bonds with each of Hong, Ben and Jake H. The funny part is that Jake H and Ben were never on my tribe until the merge where only Ben made it there. I also utilized this information to my advantage at different parts of my game. For example, I told Tyler about Hong having an idol because he was my closest ally and I knew that was a way to gain even more trust with him. Knowing that Ben had the idol was crucial in blindsiding him the way I did. I never told people that I gave Ben the idol though because I didn't want to put a target on my back but I heavily hinted at it to people. That was why I was so adamant about getting that idol out of play when it was no longer useful to me.

Also, finding the rehidden Yomon idol and the merge idol were big parts of my game. I found the Yomon one in 5 mins under TheEclipse and found the merge idol in 30 mins under LaFierceBrittany 2 in about 30 mins. I found those idols with the most bland ass clue ever- I NEVER HAD EXTRA CLUES. However, I searched hard for them and was proactive to the point where I found them all before anybody else.

That idol helped save my butt at the F6 which drastically changed the game by paving a way for me to get to the end. People will probs say I relied on idols to get here but I absolutely didn't because I had to save them for the right time. I didn't have an idol at f5 or the immunity necklace and yet I was still able to squeak by that late in the game.

I think I was also smart in keeping the idols to myself until the f7 vote when me and Tyler knew that we were in trouble and then I told David about my other one at f6 when I knew I'd play it anyways.

I hope that was what you were looking for.
1242 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well hello jury
Coming into this game I came in with a target for being one of four vets and was put on the Yaxshi tribe. We as a tribe barely kept squeezing by but, even if we had went to tribal I knew I was never going since I was one of the stronger members who was active.
First swap I created the original Canaries alliance aka the vets alliance since we knew we needed each other in order to get far, only one not included was tyler since he was on the other tribe. My first tribal was  during the combined tribal and Jonathan just wasn't connected and wasn't strong enough to keep.
Second swap my game continues  to pick up here since I went to tribal a 3/3 times since we just weren't good as a tribe.  Kevin went since he was just a mess and I was closer with cam then him. There was a final 4 called Final 4 of Ben, Cam, Julian, and me and  with the Jake h  round it shattered when Julian voted Cam but, I used my extra vote to force a revote and convinced Julian to keep Cam over Jake H when Julian wanted Jake H to stay since he wasn't in either alliance Ben was in.Your welcome Cam
Now we get to the fun tribal, the rock draw. I knew Julian and Cam were the targets but, I didn't want to let go of either since both were close with me. In the revote I knew full well Emmett flipped so instead of following ben I stood up for myself and force the rock draw that took out Emmett which while I talked to him, we weren't really close.

Merge comes and unfortunately right off the gates loss Julian who I wanted to keep and voted David with him even though I knew he was going but, I wasn't going to vote him out, the version of the Canaries with Tyler was made here by Jake.
Next up, the Jake boot again I knew and again voted with Jake to vote David since we didn't talk yet. Afterwards Nu Canaries was made by Tyler.
The Jay boot I finally got my traction back and managed to get out one of Ben's allies since at this point me and Ben drifted apart and I knew this was the only way to get back in a good position since I was done losing allies and wanted to keep us vets around.
The Pietro tribal did hurt. I created the alliance Majority with David, Brady, and Pietro since we helped get Jay out and the plan was to split 2-2-2 with me using my vote nullifier but, Brady did break his word and took out Pietro instead of doing the big move since had we got to revote I was going to make sure Ben went over Cam since even though we did drift a little, Ben at that point needed to go.
The Ben boot I won my only Immunity and proved I understood the game by winning touchy subjects, a social comp. I'll admit I did need this since I felt betrayed and needed to make sure that I wouldn't go easily and made the deal
with the devil Brady to trust him  since his vote was needed to pull off getting ben out and it worked. He did get some credit for Hi Guys with David and Tyler which became MasterChefs today.
Tyler boot At this point I was really trapped.and having to start showing my cards and did do cam since I was going to go right back to the bottom and people wouldn't trust if I did otherwise. Unfortunately Tyler the only other vet left went by being idoled out.
Next the Cam boot. Honestly I knew I
had to make a move and when it became clear Cam was who Hi guys was targeting since he was the only person outside and not safe, I tried to take out Brady so I could play the middle since had Cam stayed there would've been a final 3 alliance of us and David which I saw as my best way to go.
Finale Night
I know some of you might be angry for not making the move on Brady but, I was expecting the final Immunity to be a history challenge which I took full notes on so I got out Arek since had he stayed, it would've been 2 to 2 with someone caving to make final 3.
Now Final 4 let's face it, instead of being a coward I wanted to prove myself and continue to show why no one was the boss of me and forced rocks since it still gives Hong the chance to go  and again rocks only benefitted me .

Alliances I didn't include 4 of us with Cam, Arek, and David with Cam creating
The Outsiders which I created with Tyler and David
Fantastic Three I also made with Cam and Hong

So you see, I set in to prove myself and not play the easy way by putting myself in danger twice willingly, had plenty of social game since only one time did I get a vote which was the Jay boot, and managed to not betray people too much when I was talking to everyone minus Jay in either an alliance or pms. And I managed to make it to the end despite being a returnee .
1242 days 11 hours ago
Hong
Hello members of the jury!

First of all, I’d like to congratulate both of the people sitting besides me. You guys are killer players, and all three of us, in my opinion, deserve to be here.
I am surprised to see myself up here, and I am sure many of you are as well. My game might not be clear to the most of you, so I hope I will be able to explain myself as understandably as possible.

Right of the bat, I played a very under the radar game. I aligned myself with only a few people and made tight connections, which I knew could keep me safe throughout the game, without me having to make fake deals left and right, lie or deceit in order to stay in the game.
I immediately formed in day 3 a tight trio, made out of myself, Brady and Tyler. I noticed straight away that they were clever and cutthroat players, and I knew I could make use of that later in the game.
The pre-merge phase was rather uneventful for me. My tribe won immunity most of the times, and I always found myself in the majority when it came to the vote, my name only getting thrown out once and getting dismissed quickly after.

Come to the jury phase, I did my best to not come across as threatening or intimidating. It worked very well in my favour, I do firmly believe that NO ONE thought I was a threat until final 6. People wanted to keep me around, for I seemed to them like a floater or a loyal sheep.
I was very quickly integrated into Ben’s 7 people majority alliance, and had my f3 with Brady and Tyler and a (probably fake) f3 with ben and cam within that alliance, so I knew I was protected in case if my name got thrown out or I was in danger. Again, I did not try to make deals or strategize with absolutely everyone, because I knew they would eventually get cut and I did not wish to make fake promises and face a bitter jury in the end. This did bite me in the ass by the end, when I did not have any kind of relationship with David (who stayed much longer than I had initially imagined), and  I was unable to sway him into voting with me.
I eventually started to get doubts about the alliance, because large alliances are not always the best way to go, so I began to spread seeds about it in Tyler and Brady’s minds, inciting them to flip, also knowing that they for sure had outside deals and alliances to be able to orchestrate a blindside. I also shared doubts about Ben, his many F3s (I was in one) and his way of running the show. Tyler and Brady did flip on the alliance as I expected and took out jay and ben respectively. I did come out of both tribals unscathed, and both of my targets went home (even if ben went out a little earlier than I had wished). I kept both Tyler and Brady close and protected them as much as I could, so they could get all the blood on their hands, while keeping me safe.

Then began my end game when things became very messy, and I had to fight hard in order to make it to the end.

When we hit f7, all that could have gone wrong went wrong. Tyler and Brady seemed to have lost their trust in me, even though I made it clear that I was still willing to work with them. Somehow people didn’t seem to want to get them out, even though they’ve been playing everybody since the beginning. At this point, I knew I had to find a way get one of them out. I quickly adapted and made a f3 with Cam and Arek, knowing that we were in the minority. It did look as if I was the vote that night, all the signs pointed to it, but it became too obvious. I made an enormous risk by playing the idol on Cam and not on myself, knowing that they were trying to flush it out, and successfully voted Tyler out. That night, I was able to take out one of the biggest threats in this game by using the idol given to me by his closest ally on day 1, which was also 1 of the 2 only successful idol plays of the season. If I had not taken this risk, both Tyler and Brady would have been sitting here instead of me.

At f6, I tested myself and showed perseverance by staying up for almost 14 hours during the endurance comp, alongside Arek, strengthening our f2 and granting immunity for the both of us. I did make a colossal mistake putting my votes on Brady that night, wishing the he didn’t have an idol, or that in case if he did, I made it obvious enough that he’d get voted out, which would make him think the opposite and not play it on himself.

At f5, I did get the clutch immunity win, if it weren’t for flappy bird, I would have gone home instead of arek. I was inches away from convincing Logan to flip on Brady, but unfortunately failed and my f2 went home.

Finally at f4, my faith seemed sealed when Brady won immunity and I was in 3-1 minority and I was alone against a three people alliance, but I never gave up. I somehow managed to convince Logan to go against his ally and tie the vote for me and go to rocks, although that game move made absolutely no sense for him to make. I knew that he’s the kind of player that values integrity, respect, risk making, and who’s reputation is important to him. I think I played with both his pride and his heart strings, by reminding him of how upfront I was at all times put in his mind that if he did not make a risky move by the end, he’d look like a stupid vet sheeping a newbie the entire game. That is how I managed to reach final 3 despite the fact that it seemed impossible and everyone thought I was getting booted.
1242 days 11 hours ago
Hong
In summary, I laid low, orchestrated moves behind the scenes, hit hard and went all in when I needed to. When deemed as a threat and faced against terrible odds with my back against the wall, I persevered and manipulated my way to the end.

Physically speaking, I was able to win pivotal immunities that I needed to win to stay.
Strategically, I played very UTR and only made flashy moves when I had to.

Ultimately, I played with integrity, honour, respect, and dignity. I did not lie once, I never casted a vote against an ally of mine (unless they were planning to take me out), and always stuck to my word. I stayed loyal to everyone if I could, tried to protect everyone whom I plead allegiance to. I was not afraid to take risks and never gave up when challenged with adversity. I played accordingly to my values and looking back, I cannot be happier with my game, and I hope all of you can respect my gameplay.

Best of luck Brady and Logan, it was a pleasure playing with both of you.
1242 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
@Hong

I’m sorry but I have to call bullshit on a part of your speech saying that you convinced me and Tyler to flip on that large alliance. That is 1000 percent a lie and you freaking know it. We did tell you about our concerns but that isn’t you flipping us, we knew there were intertwining connections in that alliance that me and Tyler weren’t apart of so saying you convinced us is a massive stretch. You say in your speech that you wanted Jay and Ben out as well but yet at f7 you were exclaiming that you were left on the minority so how would getting Ben out especially make since you your game? I think that’s easy to say but none of your actions in the game ultimately proved that and I just had to say that.
1242 days 11 hours ago
Hong
@Brady

I wasn't implying that I ''made you flip'', nor anything about convincing you guys to turn against the alliance. I was very well aware of your doubts, and instead of dismissing them, I did try my best to feed into them. I clearly announced the different f3s and f2s in that alliance that you guys weren't part of, and did try to make you feel alienated. It was very subtle, and I'm not taking credit for you guys flipping, that was your move, I was just affirming that my target did go home that day and that I was spreading seeds. It might have very well had nothing to do with me, I am aware of that, but I did hope that you would do it, and that's also the reason why I was okay with you doing it.

I was indeed left in the minority at f7, because I was counting on both you and Tyler to stay aligned with me, even after voting out ben. Or the other way around, if that wasn't the case, I was counting on Logan to target you since you and Tyler were clearly playing everyone. Neither happened, that's why I was not in the majority, despite thinking that I would be.

Also, I did specify that I wished that you guys turned on ben later rather than sooner, that way I risked less losing majority
1242 days 10 hours ago
Hong
I did push David's name during Ben's elimination night, so yes, that day my target didn't technically go home, but I was counting on both of you to take him out at some point, and I would take part in that move if needed
1242 days 2 hours ago
David2560
I have two questions

Logan, why did u vote for me? I mean, we all know I wasnt going to have any votes and you might have got second place. With Hong and Brady you don't have any chance on winning.

Hong, if you wanted to sway me to vote with you, maybe you should have talked with me. Anyway, you always been in the minority and you didn't vote right in most of the tribals. Why you should win?

Brady, you were the best player of the season. You had bond withs everybody and you knew what you had to do in every tribal. You voted in majority in all the tribals, and you played idols correctly! Im glad I meet u <3
1242 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
@David

Brady, you were the best player of the season. You had bond withs everybody and you knew what you had to do in every tribal. You voted in majority in all the tribals, and you played idols correctly! Im glad I meet u <3

Thank you David that means a lot coming from you. It was creating meeting you as well!
1242 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
*great
1242 days ago
jungleman111
Hi guys.
I just have some comments/questions to clear the air for our jury who I’m sure are a little confused by some of the statements made here at FTC and at ponderosa...

Hong - First of all, I have no patience for liars and people who take credit for moves they didn’t make. I won’t pretend like you didn’t play a great endgame, but because you cannot provide examples of how you “swayed Brady/I’s minds and convinced us to vote Jay and Ben” you will not receive my vote.
For the record, jury, I can post screenshots here of the conversations where Hong very clearly says he didn’t think we should flip, that he felt the move was too risky, that he was too scared and wouldn’t do it with us. And I can post the conversations that Brady and I had second guessing our flip plan BECAUSE he refused to go along with it. Hong, please stop claiming moves that 100% weren’t yours.

Logan - Why should the other 2 players not win this game over you?

Brady - There’s been some talk/debate about the risk level to your game amongst the jury. I worked side by side with you, so I feel that a lot of the moves you made in this game were risky, but also fully thought out in strategy... but not everyone agrees. Could you provide an example of one or two risks you took during the game that resulted in putting you in a better position in the game?

open group

C&A Survivor XXII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!