This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Seven Seas

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Seven..

1074 days ago
Marilise
Matty/Hunty - I learned that you're not bald LMAO ily

Kevin/thekevmiester - I learned that you will be 18 in a few days and that you are a nice person!

Marwane/Marwane - I haven't learned anything.. but I would like to get to know you better some day.

Alex/ghrocky100 - I learned you can get very angry when you're evicted lol we haven't talked much but you seem nice

Niko/nhulse19 - I learned that you are a great father and you have many children. You're funny too :)

Minie/Minie - robbed queen. I learned you are one of the most loyal and sincere people here.

Yung/Yunggunzkeep18 - I learned that you are a very good player and will do everything possible to win hah but you're awesome!
1073 days 23 hours ago
nhulse19
Alright, I played a fair amount of the game with Sag and Cristian, so I got to see pieces of your game through out where Rell, I didn’t get to see a lot of your game.

Rell, you voted for Alex, alone when Marwane went home, and the next vote voted for me, alone, when Alex went home. It never seemed that you had a pulse on the game or where the vote was landing every tribal. You also mentioned you threw all of the challenges as a strategy. How do we know you weren’t just bad at the challenges? Not a diss as I also suck at most challenges 😂. I’m looking for a reason to consider you for the win. But in my opinion, a good social game ideally keeps you in the loop in the game so you know what’s happening. Most, not all, of the jury members and finalists wanted to to take you to the end, not cuz of social game, but because you seemed to not know what was happening during the game at all. Know that I’m saying this with no intent to take a shot at you, I’d just like to know, what makes you a better player then Sag and Cristian and more deserving of my vote?

Know I have no bitterness, I was closer with Sag and Cristian and they also voted me and right now I’m between them, but I’d like to give you a shot at my vote Rell.

For Sag and Cristian. I have two things for you. One’s a question and one’s for fun.

1. While I was still in the game, how did you perceive me on a game level? What was your read on my game?

2. If one jury member deserved a final 3 spot over someone here, who is it and why? (You don’t have to say me, but it’s allowed.)

I want good answers, not fluff.
1073 days 23 hours ago
nhulse19
Well I guess they’re both questions 🤷‍♂️
1073 days 23 hours ago
nhulse19
Also, congrats to all 3 of you for making the end. And congrats to Rell and Cristian for making finals in your first GG.
1073 days 20 hours ago
ghrocky100
Hey f3! I have been going through a lot but I am excited to get to ask you guys questions.
For each of you I would like for you to describe the best and worst move of each of your games. I want to see what you think your personal lows and highs were. Good luck to all three, my vote is in the air.
1073 days 14 hours ago
Marilise
1. While I was still in the game, how did you perceive me on a game level? What was your read on my game?

at first i thought you were the typical heroe which is easy to evict soon bc is loyal and nice, but then I saw that you could be very shady.. I gave you my 50/50 coin and in the next tribal council you voted for me.. villain lol

2. If one jury member deserved a final 3 spot over someone here, who is it and why? (You don’t have to say me, but it’s allowed.)

Idk each of us has played well in our own way. If I had to tell you some name, Yung.
1073 days 11 hours ago
Marilise
Hey f3! I have been going through a lot but I am excited to get to ask you guys questions.
For each of you I would like for you to describe the best and worst move of each of your games. I want to see what you think your personal lows and highs were. Good luck to all three, my vote is in the air.

Hmm I think my worst move was when I didn't buy the power to mutiny in that tribe swap and was left alone with members of Rackham. Honestly I felt stupid.. also when I didn't use the sea roulette of the premerge :/ the first days I didn't think about the advantages and that has been the worst of my game.

And I already said before what was my best move <3 ty!
1073 days 9 hours ago
Saginator18

In a word, my perception of you was always “dangerous.” Idk ever since that premerge split vote, I always knew i had to watch out for you, because both at that round and at the final 9, you did make me feel more comfortable than I should have, and at both you knew i was catching votes and potentially going. So after that, while i was pretty open with you at the f8 and f7 rounds in voting cristian and alex respectively, and did allow myself to talk game with you and reveal some of my intentions, impressions, and such, i was constantly wary of you because you proved yourself to be very adept at lying haha. Oh and cristian leaked some stuff to me and minie where you seemed to be throwing me under the bus for talking about him as a threat which definitely hampered our game relationship on my end. And in addition to being dangerous as a potentially backstabbing ally, you were dangerous to have around generally in an ftc scenario cuz i saw you as a pretty massive jury threat. Idk i think i prolly talked to you more than I did most people, but i did struggle to put as much trust in you as i wouldve under other circumstances, and i knew i could never bring you too close to the end of the game regardless.
As far as your game, I think there were definitely a lot of highs. I was under the impression you had strong bonds with a good amount of the merge cast, and even though you were ostensibly down in numbers, you were able to gain a surprising amount of control for the alex vote. And lol you seemed to have real good instincts based on our talk right before the tribal you went. I mean, in retrospect, i guess siding with minie and i over like alex and/or rell at f7 didnt really pan out for you and yung, but i dont really think you had any reason to think it wasnt your best option? I think the only thing I would really say against your game is that you probably couldve built and capitalized on a better relationship with rell cuz he wouldve been a good number for you in that endgame stretch for sure. But i think outside of mismanaging rell, you didnt really misplay very much from what I was seeing. I think you definitely played a pretty solid game overall, especially considering the less-than-ideal position you entered merge in.

If I could only choose one jury member to take a spot here at ftc, I’d have to choose yung probably. While of the drake -> drake folk you (niko) seemed to be better positioned up till final 7, yung’s relationships with cristian and minie, and his clutch idol play, i think give him the edge. Yung managed to play hard and strong throughout the merge, but he did so without me or others really viewing him as much of a snake or game-player, which was hella impressive. He was a known ftc threat but still got as close as f4. I think yung’s social game allowed him to get away with moves and sometimes even just survive when he probably shouldnt have, so i have huge respect for his game all-around.
1073 days 9 hours ago
Saginator18

Hey alex! Hope youre doing alright! If you need anything just lmk, ik we werent close or anything but i do value and like you, and im always here for sure

But onto the question. I dont want to beat a dead horse but i still like the f5 vote as my best move because it demonstrated that my positioning had paid off, as i pretty much single-handedly controlled where a majority of votes went. I know minie was probably viewed as the bigger player of the two of us, but my making move against both her and cristian, and subsequent survival of yung’s idol play, i think showed that i did have some merits over minie and was playing my own game. And even though yung’s idol play meant my initial target didnt go home, voting yung did accomplish my intended outcome of saving rell, and i do think that if i told cristian we need to keep minie i couldve gotten his revote on rell. So i felt that the final five vote was my best round overall because it demonstrated that my maneuvering up to that point had paid off i guess.

As for my worst move? My first thought is that I wish i had pushed harder for yung to go at f6 instead of niko. I talked to rell ahead of this vote and mapped out a plan to eliminate one of yung/niko at f6 then flip and vote cristian at f5, but i do think voting yung here instead of niko could have been a better move for me so i shouldve been more stubborn on that. I did feel that compared to niko, yung was more likely to have an idol (though it still totally shocked me when he actually did have one lmfao), and yung was closer to minie and cristian than i would have liked, so i tried halfheartedly to shift the vote onto yung, but i didnt want to reveal my hand, so i backed off when met with resistance. However, I do stick by my decision of one of niko/yung going at f6 and not cristian for a few reasons. From my perspective at the time, cristian wasnt necessarily a proven immunity threat, as the challenges he had won at that point were just the animals challenge (kinda luck) and the celebrities challenge (not really a skill i thought would help him in later challenges). So i didnt think he was any more likely to be immune at f5 than yung or niko. I also felt that if i had to bring one of yung/niko/cristian to ftc, cristian was probably my best bet because a few people had told me he hadnt talked much to them, so i didnt view him as much of a social threat, whereas niko and yung both played inarguably strong games on both a strategic and social level in my opinion, so i felt i could beat cristian sooner than i could beat either of them. And i knew voting cristian would piss minie off, so i felt waiting till final 5 to blindside her in voting cristian gave her less opportunity to retaliate against me. Obviously, Cristian did end up winning final 5 immunity, which kinda mixed up my plans, but i dont think i couldve really predicted that, and i think yung probably correctly plays his idol at f5 even if cristian goes at 6, so my planned f3 of me/rell/minie wasnt much of a possibility either way. So yea, while i dont think yung staying over niko wouldve inhibited my ability to hypothetically vote cristian at f5, i do think keeping niko another round or two wouldve been a much safer option for my personal game.
1073 days 8 hours ago
nhulse19
Thanks for the insight Sag.
1073 days 4 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Alright, I played a fair amount of the game with Sag and Cristian, so I got to see pieces of your game through out where Rell, I didn’t get to see a lot of your game.

Rell, you voted for Alex, alone when Marwane went home, and the next vote voted for me, alone, when Alex went home. It never seemed that you had a pulse on the game or where the vote was landing every tribal. You also mentioned you threw all of the challenges as a strategy. How do we know you weren’t just bad at the challenges? Not a diss as I also suck at most challenges 😂. I’m looking for a reason to consider you for the win. But in my opinion, a good social game ideally keeps you in the loop in the game so you know what’s happening. Most, not all, of the jury members and finalists wanted to to take you to the end, not cuz of social game, but because you seemed to not know what was happening during the game at all. Know that I’m saying this with no intent to take a shot at you, I’d just like to know, what makes you a better player then Sag and Cristian and more deserving of my vote?

Know I have no bitterness, I was closer with Sag and Cristian and they also voted me and right now I’m between them, but I’d like to give you a shot at my vote Rell.

I am so happy you asked these questions! I feel I had a really good grip of where the votes were going. The day I voted for alex wasn't because I didn't know where the votes were going its because I thought both christian and marwane  had idols and I thought it would be a way to vote out alex since I didn't think I could beat him in the end. I also knew that alex purchased an idol from the shop earlier before the eviction and didn't want him to use it.  So I thought it was a perfect time since there were 8 people voting and I could easily say it wasn't me. The next vote I told christian that I was the one who voted for alex and he then told me the vote was alex. Knowing this I went along with Yung and Alex's plan to split niko/minie. No one else told me alex was the vote but I trusted christian and when I used my idol the next round it wasn't cause I thought anyone would vote for me its because the idols in the shop had a 3 tribal shelf life and I knew you were the vote niko and I did not plan to use it on you since we never had any spoken words on an alliance or loyalty. So I think the idea from people that I didn't have a pulse on the game is somewhat what I was playing towards even though I was always in the loop. The fact "Most" wanted to take me here is due to how I made myself look during this game. I played up the fact that I did not win a single challenge and that I had no allies when I was talking to most of the house. I knew you/kevin did not want to take me at to the end all and that why I made no deals with either of you cause I like to be a man of my word. I did not want to seem like a threat nor did I make any blatant moves to make myself stand out (especially after being the red target at the first vote of merge). There are many ways to play survivor and I think I set myself up nicely to make finals. I think I played a better game than christian and sag because I made connections with others while playing the "good guy/ hero" role to make finals. I have no burnt bridges in the Jury and I think the relationships I made with the Jury will give the survivor win.
1073 days 4 hours ago
nhulse19
Hey Rell, I liked your answer a lot. I appreciate you putting the effort into it. I’m going to think over my vote before locking in tonight.
1073 days 3 hours ago
rellizuraddixion

Hey alex! Sorry to here u been going through a lot and hope thing turn around soon. I think my best move in this game was convincing both you and sag to give me coins so we can get an idol. This was a high because I was able to get 2 people to trust me enough to give me coins and have an advantage. I think my worst move was not using the idol on marwane, I though it was the best move for me to hold onto it for future rounds, but I ended up using it on myself when I was not the vote. It felt good knowing I had an idol at the f6 but I could have used it that round.

open group

C&A Survivor XXII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!