This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Half Idols

Topic » Confessionals | Half Idols

1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 1
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
[Zach/DBonee]

I'm happy we won the first immunity! my tribe seems nice but I don't really know anyone. Hopefully I can go to as few tribal councils as possible!
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 2
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
[Natalie/OhNatalie]

—MINI CONFESSIONAL—
I fee like Natalie Anderson right now! YASSSS! These ppl better know I am here to play!
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
[Colin/flickgamecolin]

So the way I’m playing this season is to make deals with everyone and their momma. First I made a deal with me Zach and Layla and we wanna pull in Matt. Then I told ralib I will do whatever he says in this game (rolls eyes and laughs) for now I’m gonna let ralib think he’s rubbing the show but it won’t last long

Voting confessional:
*Walks up to urn* *Writes down Brady’s name, flips to camera*

Sorry man but you made it to easy to get urself voted out

*puts vote in urn*
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 3
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
[Erik/milkrat69]

Hii!

I’m very late with my confessional. I’m so sorry :(

But I’m excited, even though our tribe kinda sucks when it comes to challenges and stuff. But i feel good about the people I’m playing with. In my tribe i have Sam and Justin, I played in Sams group game so he knows how i play these type of games so i can easily trust him. Justin we played in a group game and we worked really well with each other so i trust him.

So far i feel pretty good about them and Natalie and I’m pretty sure today’s vote is going to be another inactive so everything is going smoothly for now haha

:)
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
[Colin/flickgamecolin]

Confessional: honestly I’m not too upset w that tribe swap although it may seem I’m down in numbers, I know Justin from the past so we agreed to pull in Layla and Eric and form a majority. starts laughing it really is just that easy. A piece of cake if you will. And the best part is Vitor will be going home first because I simply don’t like the loser! This is my game and they’re just playing in it
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
[Natalie/OhNatalie]

*Abi-Maria has entered the chat*

https://imgur.com/sMZPgG0.gif

Hi hosts, sorry for being a terrible castaway and not sending a confessional sooner but here I am, trying to find a way to survive and not get swap fucked. Buuut, I think I have a way. Let me explain:

First, I want to say thank you to the Survivor gods for this temptation challenge. I'm not gonna be an idiot and pick Urn #7 and risk walking away empty handed. Instead, I'm gonna take my extra vote, and half idol, and mind my own business. If I use my half-idol at a tribal I can cancel 2-3 votes, then cast TWO votes myself (maybe flip someone from OG Egizak?) and possibly pull off a successful blindside. If I pull this off, I get a ticket to all-stars and thats all I want kings. Anyway, I think taking the extra vote and sacrificing 4 points for my tribe is the best move for my game. That means I'll need one less person to flip to survive this situation. I'm gonna need every bit of brain power I have, and I don't have much, to ensure I can pull off something as successful as this.

Ultimately, I am not giving up and instead I'll channel my inner Abi-Maria and charm these people up ;) yep, you bet your ass I am being a chatty Kathy with every single person on this tribe because OhNatalie going out pre-merge is not cute.
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 4
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
[Colin/flickgamecolin]

*bursts out laughing* they’re that stupid yes they really truly are. They’re letting me make the decisions. Not only that but I went for the idol and lost my tribe the challenge basically. NOT ONLY THAT BUT VITOR GAVE UP HIS VOTE SO WE WOULD WIN LOOOOL. Then I sent his ass packing.
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 5
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
[Erik/milkrat69]

Hi!

I couldn’t be more happier on how things are going. The tribe switch worked perfectly for me. Two of my close allies are on the same tribe. Justin came up with an idea to work with Colin and Lay as the majority alliance. I am all down for it but the only concern i have is that if we lose another immunity challenge. They’re going to push for Sam to go since vitor left.

So I’m hoping we win today cause i don’t think I’m ready to let go of Sam just yet. Unless he has something else going on with Colin and lay.

For now I’m sitting pretty fine, but you can never be too comfy in this game. I felt so sketched out by the fact that we lost the other challenge. I’m pretty sure some people in my tribe went for those clues or advantages but it’s whatever

:)
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
[Natalie/OhNatalie]

Tonight I am doing a lot of scheming to survive this round and god I really hope it pays off.

Basically, I lay'd out my entire game to Zach and told him about my extra vote and half idol in hopes to gain his trust. I need a loyal ally for this round in hopes to survive and I chose Zach because he seems like the person who is most on the outs.

But yes, I confessed my two advantages to Zach and it looks like he wants to vote Ralib out with me which I am not ~totally~ down for. I think I'm gonna have to confuse him and have him change his vote to Matt closer to the vote because Matt is the bigger threat for me. I guess him and Ralib have some beef from before, so his bias is really jumping out here but if I can't get him to switch last minute then I'll vote Ralib.

Overall, I am just trying to make it to the merge while weakening OG Egizak numbers in the process. These people might think I'll be swapped fuck but I'm not the type of girl to lay down and shrug my shoulders. I'm here to playyy, babyyy
https://www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/abi-youre-dead.gif
1276 days 12 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 6

open group

🔥: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!