This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals |Canary Islands

Topic » Confessionals |Canary Islands

1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 12
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

JAW. DROPPED. I can't believe the plan played out so perfectly. As soon as the vote was done, I revealed Scott's nasty confessional to King and Ozzy. King was thankful because I saved him from being voted out anyway, and Ozzy seemed really upset about what Scott wrote about him. And he has every reason to, it was super harsh!! I am slightly worried I made the move too soon, but I think it worked out well. I still have both of my idols for now too. I am not too picky about who I end up in finals with now, so I am going to try to lay low and see what everyone wants next.
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

Well after being voted most trustworthy, most social player, running the game, and MOST LIKELY TO WIN, and more, the target on my back is bigger than ever. *eye roll* It's nice people said those things about me but I am definitely scared. I've heard king is voting me, and he's been telling everyone to do the same and lying to my face. The question now is do I trust that we have enough votes on King, or do I need to use one of my idols? I would feel like an idiot going home with two idols in my pocket, but I'd also feel like an idiot wasting an idol on a 6-1 vote against King lol. I am going to think on it some more but we will see!
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
FINALE
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

Omg. I so wish that Chris did not self-vote yesterday lol. I think King could have been an easy vote today, but with him winning immunity, my plans have changed a lot. Ozzy told me he wants Alfie out, but Alfie was the first person who came to me yesterday about my name being thrown out there. Ozzy never told me about that plan until AFTER I confronted him, which tells me I really can't trust him. I did not want to vote Ozzy out, but there aren't many options left and he kind of gave me no choice. I want Franz to use her extra vote on Ozzy tonight, and as long as we have ONE other person doing it then we have majority. This allows me and Franz to each use an idol at final five, and Ozzy's immunity advantage and nullifier go away. The best case scenario for us is Ozzy goes today, and we are safe tomorrow with our idols. If I dont feel like I can get the votes, I'm using both idols tonight on myself, and we rely on Franz extra vote tomorrow. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that though.
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
[Franz/Franzella]

Hello! I haven't submitted one of these in a hot second and I'm thinking that maybe typing all of this information down will help relieve some of my anxiety about tonight. The vote tonight is Summer. And she WILL go home UNLESS she uses both of her Hidden Immunity Idols. Obviously, Summer and I have been working together since the beginning. She is my IRL friend, so me backstabbing her tonight could have actual (temporary, I'm sure) repercussions on our friendship and that makes me nervous. I am also nervous that Alfie and Oz are just using me this vote, only to vote me out in the next vote. I want to say I trust them, but my paranoia won't let me completely. The reason I am voting out Summer is because if we don't vote her out, she is going to make it to final 3 and win the game. We would be STUPID to bring her to f3 tbh, so tonight might definitely be a blindside for her. None of this would be happening rn if CHRIS didn't get medevac. I know for a fact King would have been eliminated and then either Summer or me would have won immunity. The current situation is literally WORST CASE SCENARIO and my anxiety is hating every second of it. My goal is to make to final 3 at this point, I would love for Zach to come to finals obviously, because I don't think anyone would vote him. Oz and Alfie are tougher though. I feel like I am playing this game for runner-up and that makes me sad. I would really love to win and this week in general has just been really tough for me personally. Fingers crossed I can convince the jury that I played the better game, despite being considered a threat from Day 1. Thank you. And to Summer, I am genuinely so sorry. <3
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
[Alfie/crazybone5000]

Just thought I'd pop into this booth and say that King is possibly the most infuriating person to speak to. The fact people think hes gonna win based on his SOCIAL game is hilarious to me given that i want to claw my eyeballs out with a spoon whenever we have a 5 minute conversation. Lord almighty.
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

Ugh! Franz and I chickened out last minute. She told me that Alfie was voting me, and I trusted Zach but I just wasn't sure. If she used her extra vote we could've went into this with both idols, but I could not risk it. The good news is Zach still voted with me, so I believe I can trust him. If Zach, Franz, and myself band together on this vote, we can have majority using her extra vote power. These people are making me work HARD to get to finals, but I have come this far by playing a bold game and making bold moves, and I know that if I get to finals, I have a huge shot at winning. I am not giving up without a fight!
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

I probably won鈥檛 really do any confessionals during the finale because I assume it will move quickly, so this may be my final one! I can honestly say if I don鈥檛 end up winning I am not going to be upset, because I had a ton of fun in this game! I was happy with the moves I made, I have no regrets, and I feel like I鈥檝e made a lot of friends in the process. I want to say thanks to you Ali and Chandler too for doing an amazing job casting this group, and for hosting a really fun game that definitely kept me on my toes! I appreciate it :) even though you caused me way too much stress hahaha
1311 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
[Franz/Franzella]

I decided to tell Summer about the plan last minute, because King started acting like he was controlling the votes. The goal is for me, Zach and Alfie to go f3. Summer and King WILL not be going to the finale if literally ANYONE has anything to do with it.

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!