This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals |Canary Islands

Topic » Confessionals |Canary Islands

1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[Logan/lhooper902976]

So Jake ended up going which wasn't really good for my game. Now I'm in the crossfire and feeling the wrath of the tribe after someone was smearing my good name in the mud with lies about who I was saying and now I have to pull a hail mary to survive, I pray I get this idol so I can be safe.
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 10
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[King/Shawnlolpop123]

A lot has happened since my last CF I now have a F2 with Ozzy and I think its pretty solid I really like and enjoy him and think we could make it to the end we just have to make sure the cards fall right and we do whats needed and get it done

I am thinking it鈥檚 best to get Riley out this vote just because he鈥檚 a HUGE wild card and we can not have that maam he鈥檚 got to go very very soon

Also I think me and Ozzy could really do this and I think I have a better chance to beat him I haven鈥檛 done much but plan to start making some big moves like Nathan Alfie soon just so I can say I did something to deserve to win I really really want this to be my first win and hope Ozzy is really loyal to me like he says
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

Everyone is saying the vote is Riley, which is my plan too. Something in my gut is telling me that something fishy is going on but I鈥檓 going to sleep on it and see what happens tomorrow. The numbers are dwindling and I believe people are starting to think about bigger moves, so it may be time to start thinking about that myself.
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[Scott/gbpackxlvchamps]

This should be an easy vote. Then things start to get very difficult. Summer and I are CONTROLLING THIS GAME. We just have to make sure we take out the people in the right order. Tomorrow we get down and dirty together. Whomever is the lesser of the two villains wins over the jury.
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

After talking to more people today, I believe the vote is going to be almost unanimously Riley. I had such a bad feeling last night but after talking to more people today I feel like I can trust it. Scott, Alfie, Franz, and I have all been saying how we want Nathan out soon. I believe he is a challenge threat, as well as a strategic and social threat. Alfie wanted to flip the vote today, but unfortunately Scott and I made a promise to Oz we would vote Riley so we decided that tomorrow we will try to take out Nathan. If Nathan wins immunity, then I believe we will take out King, but that isn鈥檛 final.

Now, assuming this vote and the next vote go well, I am planning to make a move on Scott for 8th place. Right now I believe Scott is 100% my biggest threat to win this game. He is playing an almost identical game to me, and we are both connected with almost every player. I love Scott so much as a friend and ally, but I have said from the very first day that I would use him until the time was right. He has been mentioning that he wants to strike at Franz soon, and obviously I don鈥檛 want that. My plan is when the vote comes around, suggest that we vote Franz. I want to get everybody that we can on board, which should be pretty easy. I will then pass my idol off to Franz in private, tell her to play it, and her and I can both vote Scott. She can also use her extra vote which ensures 3 votes on him, and he would believe that Franz and Chris did it 110%. This allows me to take Scott out, but the rest of the castaways will not ever know that it was me until the finale night when I reveal my biggest move in my speech. It鈥檚 crucial to me that nobody finds out it鈥檚 me who does it until the end, because my main reason for taking out Scott is that all of his ride-or-die鈥檚 will hopefully then become MY ride-or-die鈥檚, helping me get to the end better.
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 11
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[King/Shawnlolpop123]

Today is FF night and I鈥檓 lowkey excited and hope that it goes well and is easy to pass by but we need to get Nathan out he is a huge comp threat and it鈥檚 just dumb not to get him out during fast forward night we will most likely get out the inactive because Zachs never at comps so no worries today could be really bad or REALLY GOOD but we won鈥檛 know until later someone else I want out is Alfie he has go to go soon and I鈥檓 just ready for him to be gone
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

My main target today is Nathan. I love Nathan a lot, but at this point the entire cast are people I consider friends, so I am going to be hurting feelings no matter what I do. I am worried because a lot of people perceive Nathan to have a lot of connections, so I've been running through scenarios where he would possibly flip the votes onto me or one of my allies. I've considered using an extra vote to ensure no funny business, but I think we SHOULD be good without it. I am going to just keep my ears open today and if I get a bad vibe, I will change my plan.

My plan to take Scott out for 8th is on pause. I still need Scott out before finals, but with the fast forward coming I am not sure when I'll take my shot. That is to be decided still.
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[Scott/gbpackxlvchamps]

what's that around my neck? For the first time in 7 group games in 2020, I have some BLING BLING. Of course, it was a luck challenge, but still it feels good to win something. Tonight's vote might get a little hairy if an idol is played on our top target, Nathan, so I actually won the necklace at a good time. All it would take is for Nathan to get a few people to vote with him and to play that idol, and bam, one of us good guys would be gone. The thing is, most people in this game have shit for brains game-wise. I'm playing with Summer, Alfie, and a bunch of amateurs. I'm going to be brutally honest here in my game assessment of all of these morons.. Am I worried that people will see this after the game ends and that it may come back to bite me in future games? Ummm. no. Why? Because these people aren't sophisticated enough gamewise to even know what a confessional is, let alone read one. Anyway...let me start with Zach. What is he doing in this game? Nothing. A waste of space. The ultimate farm animal. A sheep? maybe, but I say more of a goat, as in jury goat. Chris....who? who the fuck are you? I know you threw a vote on me early in the game...I didn't forget. Whereas Zach may very well be a jury goat, you are just a jury ghost. Nathan. You actually aren't a terrible player..you're just a dumbass who should have made a move against us many tribals ago after we left you out in the first vote at Tenerife. Fran? I know you are a sneaky bitch. You are playing the sheep, but I know you are part wolf, or at least so you think. In actuality, you are a sheep on the outside, but nothing but a toothless newborn beagle pup on the inside. King....you are impetuous, messy, and impulsive. These traits do not bode well for a group game survivor player. You actually are a cool dude, but you absolutely suck as a group game player. Sorry SHAWN you are more of a joker than a king. Then, there is you Oz. You know, if you want to win a group game, you have to make moves. The only moves you've made so far have been to and from the barn, as you spend your game life growing wool and then having your masters shear you. You said it perfectly in your little blow up the other day. If you realize you are a sheep, then why not doing something about it, dumbass!
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

I don't know if I've mentioned it in my confessionals, but there has been a few times throughout the season that Scott has copy and pasted to me what are allegedly his confessionals. They are so detailed but I can't ever tell if they're fake and he's just using them to gain my trust, or what. But today, he sent me the following on Skype:

scott, 2:04 PM
Enjoy reading this

Confessional: what's that around my neck? For the first time in 7 group games in 2020, I have some BLING BLING. Of course, it was a luck challenge, but still it feels good to win something. Tonight's vote might get a little hairy if an idol is played on our top target, Nathan, so I actually won the necklace at a good time. All it would take is for Nathan to get a few people to vote with him and to play that idol, and bam, one of us good guys would be gone. The thing is, most people in this game have shit for brains game-wise. I'm playing with Summer, Alfie, and a bunch of amateurs. I'm going to be brutally honest here in my game assessment of all of these morons.. Am I worried that people will see this after the game ends and that it may come back to bite me in future games? Ummm. no. Why? Because these people aren't sophisticated enough gamewise to even know what a confessional is, let alone read one. Anyway...let me start with Zach. What is he doing in this game? Nothing. A waste of space. The ultimate farm animal. A sheep? maybe, but I say more of a goat, as in jury goat. Chris....who? who the fuck are you? I know you threw a vote on me early in the game...I didn't forget. Whereas Zach may very well be a jury goat, you are just a jury ghost. Nathan. You actually aren't a terrible player..you're just a dumbass who should have made a move against us many tribals ago after we left you out in the first vote at Tenerife. Fran? I know you are a sneaky bitch. You are playing the sheep, but I know you are part wolf, or at least so you think. In actuality, you are a sheep on the outside, but nothing but a toothless newborn beagle pup on the inside. King....you are impetuous, messy, and impulsive. These traits do not bode well for a group game survivor player. You actually are a cool dude, but you absolutely suck as a group game player. Sorry SHAWN you are more of a joker than a king. Then, there is you Oz. You know, if you want to win a group game, you have to make moves. The only moves you've made so far have been to and from the barn, as you spend your game life growing wool and then having your masters shear you. You said it perfectly in your little blow up the other day. If you realize you are a sheep, then why not doing something about it, dumbass!

I don't know if he actually sent this in as a confessional or not, but the way he is talking about everyone totally rubs me the wrong way. I want him out really soon. I really don't know why he would send me these things but I know I have the power to get him out, I just can't tell if I would be playing my cards too early... I need to be smart but my emotional side is feeling really bad right now :(
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
1311 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
[Alfie/crazybone5000]

So I thought it'd send a cheeky confessional in cuz I haven't done one in a while and so much stuff has been uncovered in the last few minutes. BASICALLY i had a lightbulb moment, Scott is running this game, he's playing everyone and his true final 2 is Ozzy. Like I've been worried that Nathan might have an idol, but Scott hasn't rly been concerned and it's because Scott knows Nathan doesn't have the idol,, cuz him and ozzy do and they want nathan out cuz hes a big threat to their game. It's so frustrtaing that im figuring this out now because i rly want to save nathan but theres not much we can rly do at this stage - its too late. But with the FF we have a chance to make a big move and change the course of this game. Scott or Ozzy NEED to go otherwise the rest of us are screwed and them two and King will make it tot he end

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!