This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals |Canary Islands

Topic » Confessionals |Canary Islands

1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Zach/PrincessaPeach]

omg this game is like already falling right into my lap! I feel like I’ll receive votes tonight at tribal but I will not go home! And I am safe tonight I can almost guarantee it. My final four alliance w gb cruel summer and Ozzy is going to take over
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

After talking to Scott more today, I'm feeling pretty secure in the tribe. Ozzy seems to be on bored, and I think Tris will go. As long as things go according to plan this vote, I think I have set myself up well in our tribe. These are my first impressions on everybody after the first day:

Scott: Scott is my number one ally so far, and also my number one threat to win this game. He seems to have a good social game right off the bat, and I think he is a very calculated player. He also is the bridge for every person in our alliance, meaning he is closer to each of us individually, than we are to each other. We have been connecting already, I really like him a lot, and I am excited about working with him- for now.

Zach: Zach started this game with a struggle, basically losing the challenge for us. I like him personally, but he goes MIA sometimes, and his head doesn't feel fully in the game yet.

Ozzy: I really like Ozzy as well. We were speaking during the cast reveal on skype, but after the challenge we didn't talk at all, which made me feel uneasy. Scott seems to have gotten his word however, and I'm relying on his vote tonight. I hope that he's being honest, because I'd really like to work with him down the line.

Nathan: Nathan and I have made small talk, and I actually really like him on a personal level so far. I want to continue getting to know him, and possibly work with him, but right now he is viewed as a pair with Tris for some reason, which may make it impossible for us to work together.

Tris: I have not spoken to Tris at all still. He has sent one message to me saying "HEY'" and I haven't received anything else from him. I have nothing against him, but since we are not speaking, he is my obvious target for this vote.
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Tyler/jungleman111]

Well here we are... another season of Survivor. I’m excited to play with everyone. I really think I will do well this season. I’m coming into it already having an AMAZING friendship with Ozzy so a F2 deal is already in place. The only person that knows we have a tight friendship is Nathan, so I’m hoping Ozzy takes him out early so we don’t have anyone suspecting that we are working together down the road.
Here is my tribe assessment:
1. Alfie - seems like a nice guy. Honestly out of everyone on our tribe I like him the most. Idk how he plays but he’s social and seems smart.
2. Jake - Jake is already playing SO HARD. We will get there in a moment but man... he’s bossy and doesn’t bother to create relationships before making game moves. And yeah it’s really early. Idk about him.
Logan - honestly he’s the one person I’m most scared of. He’s laying low and not saying much. I know he’s a great player. Honestly I don’t see us working well together and Id love to take him out early
Pietro - Also seems really nice. Idk how close he is with Alfie, but Jake seems to think they are tight. Definitely a likeable guy though.
Riley - Also playing hard from the gate. I don’t usually vibe super well with these types. Idk what his relationship is like with everyone else, but he’s the least personable one here

Day 1 - we have immunity. I honestly thought my tribe would take the day to chill and build relationships, but legit there are alliances forming, people are targeting people already. It’s just messy.
Riley invited me, Jake, and Logan in a group chat trying to form a guys alliance (idk we are all guys on this tribe so that doesn’t really make sense)
Jake told me Pietro and Alfie also wanted to make a 4 person alliance with the 2 of us, invited me into the group chat, which already exposed that they made a F3 deal... so like... everyone is SO MESSY hahahahaha
But I’m staying out of the mess. I have a feeling I’ll be good until a swap but idk with these people. I’d love to work with Pietro and Alfie and target Logan when we go to tribal, but like... let’s not do that. Hopefully we will be fine.
Already messy... what have I gotten myself into 😂
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Ari/Ari_]

I am happy to be back, I will deffinitely show the newbies how to play the game, haha. Caging two of them yesterday was not a big deal, I have dealt with bigger decisions. So far my tribe looks nice, I believe i will find a good spot in it. I think I am overall liked there and will can find a comfortable place in it.
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 2
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

So I decided to take the urn #2, which is the extra idol vote for this challenge. I have to be a little bit greedy. I think a lot of my tribe is considering the +2 point option, so I will only cancel out one person. I have 12 options left for the idol, so I need to take my chances and try to narrow it down even more.

I am currently playing both sides of my tribe. I think Tyler wants to go with Alfie and Pietro however I am very worried with this option. I still really trust Riley and I am trying to form a better relationship with Logan.

I am going to act like I am with Aflie and Pietro for now but if I find the idol and have to use it to save Riley (maybe Logan???) then I will definitely do it. I think Riley is truly my ride or die!
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

OMG Riley just found the idol! I LITERALLY JUST DID ALL THE WORK FOR HIM. I only had three left on my list and OF COURSE I guessed the two out of the 3 that WERE NOT IT! I guess it is good that I now know who has it but I wish I would have gotten it!

I am happy but at the same time PISSED that I did not get it. DAMNIT!

There is so much that has happened tonight... I will try to fill you all in.

1) I have decided (clearly by my last confessional) to side with Logan and Riley. I think I have built my best relationship with Riley and I have continued to form my relationship with Logan
2) I told Riley about how Tyler wanted to side with Aflie and Pietro and then Riley goes and TELLS Alfie about it!? LIKE SERIOUSLY!?? So then Alfie came to me saying that Tyler is playing all sides (which is what I am doing too!)
3) Alfie came straight to me with the info that Riley told him. Which is good because I can trust him and he trust me (at least for now!)
4) Tyler is now on Alfie's radar and he does not really trust him anymore. SORRY Tyler, it was me that put your name out there!
5) I pretty much gave the idol to Riley today! I had the list down to 3 names (from all the clues that I have gathered from everyone) and I guessed wrong so there was only one name left. I could have waited until tomorrow, but I think he would use it on me if it ever needs to happen!

I think that is everything that has happened JUST TONIGHT! This game is starting to hit up and let me tell you, if we lose this challenge there will be a whole lot of scrabbling going on! It is going to get interesting boys and girls! AND YOUR BOY IS STILL SITTING IN A GREAT POSITION!
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Ari/Ari_]

selfish ari is back, snatching the extra vote lol. hope these naive guys really picked 4 and 6 lol
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

I got an advantage!! Tonight’s immunity was a fun one. When I thought about it, and realized our choice wouldn’t be revealed, I had to go for the extra vote. My tribe seemed to agree that we should all take the high point scoring urns, so I figured I could sneak by with the extra vote. Then if the numbers don’t add up at tribal, I can just pin it on somebody else who chose the six, or pretend I got scared and chose 1. I have options, and I am not too worried.
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Logan/lhooper902976]

Well Tris going definitely hurt me since I knew he would work with. Its such a shame we lost since some people are trying to screw me over and took advantages. Now I'm in the fight of my life since Tyler thinks I'm as smart as a box of rocks but, I know he wants me out and  he's playing both sides but, he has messed with the wrong person since I'm going to wreck his game and take him out right here right now. Obviously my only shot is the idol since I'm sure someone took an extra vote and it was probably one of them. I know I can pull my weight, especially in puzzles.
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

AHHHHHH I FOUND A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!! This is my first time ever finding one!! Scott has been helping me look, but I just told him I came up empty handed. I feel confident in my spot in the tribe, and I have an extra vote and a hidden immunity idol to help me out when needed. Now I just need to focus on how to play them correctly!
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

So tonight is going to be an interesting vote. I tried to get Tyler to vote with me and vote out Pietro. However, he does not want to do that because Logan/Riley have not talked to him (EYE ROLL)! SOOOO I am trying to get Riley to use his idol on Logan tonight! If he does then Riley and Logan will vote out Pietro and he will be gone (which is who I really want to go tonight). However, I will still vote with Alfie and Tyler that way they still will trust me and give me information.

I may not be able to play the challenge tonight, so I need people that really trust me just in case we lose again. I do not want to go home this early. I think that I am playing a decent game. We will see what all goes down tonight.
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Tyler/jungleman111]

Y’all... Jake is so MESSYYYYYY. Idk if he trusts me but like... he’s telling me he wants a F2. Usually means a collaboration right? Wrong! He comes to me and tells me Pietro’s the vote and if I vote with Pietro tonight we are going to tie the vote. Well Logan and Riley haven’t talked to me at allllll. So why would I vote with them. And then Jake tries to comfort me by telling me that Riley and Logan have shared their idol clues with him so they can be trusted. WELL THEY DIDNT SHARE SHIT WITH ME! And neither did you Jake. So here’s where I’m at:
I need to play it cool. I heard from Alfie that Riley is floating my name around as well. Idk what that’s about, but I do think I have Alfie and Pietro’s trust. I think that we will for sure have 3 votes on Logan tonight and I’m not sure where Jakes head is at. My biggest fear is that because Jake has collected the idol clues, he would be able to use an idol on Logan tonight - guaranteeing a 3-2 split if we go back to tribal council tomorrow. And then I’m risking not being here tomorrow because they could very well just write my name down. I DO think that is a stretch, but I also find myself surprised at these games a lot. I will genuinely feel blindsided if I’m somehow sent home today. But I don’t trust Jake. He’s play SO hard already. And if he lets Pietro, Alfie and I stay tonight I would love to send his ass packing next.
Also, Jake revealed he has been talking to a lot of people on other tribes and forming other alliances... like dude, you haven’t included me in any of that. So why would I trust you and stick with you. SNAKE
1284 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

OMG this vote is going to be insane tonight! As far as I know, the vote is between Logan and Pietro?

Logan: Tyler, Pietro, and Alfie
Pietro: Riley and Logan

I have voted for Logan, because I thought Riley was going to use the idol however I just learned something new! RILEY HAS AN EXTRA VOTE!!!!!!!!!

So I think I am going to switch my vote to Pietro. This would make it 4-3 and Pietro will go home! That is what I wanted from the start of the tribal! AND the idol will be saved, which is a HUGE advantage continuing on in this game!

outside of the tribal, I have started talking to Ozzy. He seems to be pretty cool right now! I am going to try and get info outta him as much as I can. I would like to get him to work with summer. She is really good friends with Franz. So my idea is IF we all make it to the merge we form a alliance of 4! This would help me in the numbers greatly! But we will see how it all turns out.

At the end of the day, I am just trying to get past this tribal and continue on in the game!

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!