This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Canary Islands

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Canary..

1306 days 16 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer Unlike those two you actually did speak to me. My question for you is what is your two biggest regrets in the game and why.

For all three of you, I want some tea so time to squirm. If this had been a final 2, who would you cut for third and why?

Logan, this is hard because I stand my votes and decisions, but if I had to choose my biggest two regrets in the game were:
using both of my idols at final 6, when we had numbers to send home Ozzy with Franz’ extra vote. We originally wanted to vote 4-3 Ozzy and save the idols for ourselves at final five, but with Zach being inactive as many people know we couldn’t be 100% sure he voted with us. My other regret in this game was telling King I was going to idol myself. I did this to make him squirm, and because, I just simply was going to idol myself. Steve got medevac, and I had to pivot.

This also leads to me answer Ozzy’s question, of why I deserve this even without my idols.

When playing survivor, it is hard to always make the EXACT “right” decision. I made what some could view as mistakes in this game, but the reason that I was able to rise above those mistakes is because every time I needed to, I repositioned myself, controlled the narrative amongst the cast, and made sure I would not receive votes. Again, I only received votes at ONE tribal, and the votes did not count against me, even with a nullifier played. Until then, I had been vulnerable every night and still received 0 votes. I believe this shows that I truly was on top of my social game, and able to rely on strategy and relationships to keep me safe, not just idols and comp wins. Those were only used when it was absolutely necessary.

When it comes to why I deserve this beyond “Zach”, the answer is simple. None of you tried to talk to Zach at all. Zach and I rarely ever spoke, but when did I was always kind and asked him to vote with me, and told him I had his back because he had mine. I believe it people attempted to speak to Zach, he could’ve been swayed. I do not believe I should be faulted for having a loyal ally, when the rest of the game decided to ostracize him.
1306 days 16 hours ago
franzella
To answer Logan's question,

I never bothered to speak to you, because it ultimately would have done nothing for my game. I'm not going to be fake and say hi to you when I never had any intention of working with you. Sure, we could have maybe been friends, but trying to form a relationship with someone who everyone is saying they are voting off doesn't make any sense to me, personally. With that being said, you should vote me to win, because I never tried to bs anybody in this game. That's simply not my style of gameplay. From what I can see, you seem to be a straight shooter yourself, so I hope you can respect my decision and vote me to be the winner.

If this were final 2, I would probably cut Zach. I respect people with good gameplay and good character and Zach didn't play the game. He was also pretty nasty to most of the cast at some point, so I genuinely don't think he deserves to be here. (No offense Zach).
1306 days 16 hours ago
CruelSummer
This is final answer before bed, I’ll answer anything else in the morning :)

If it was a final two, would I take Franz or Zach?

Ultimately, I would take Franz. No question. Franz is a true friend to me, and she played her ass off in this game just like I did. Zach did not. I am loyal to those who are loyal to me, and Franz was loyal the entire time, even when it did not benefit her game. This is why I would take her to the end with me still <3
1306 days 16 hours ago
franzella
All right guys, I have to wake up very early in the morning, so I can start reanswering questions sometime tomorrow. I wish you all the best.
1306 days 15 hours ago
ytrewq111
Thank you, Summer, for the kind words, btw. I appreciate them a lot.

Overall, you guys played a great game. I'm still kicking myself over me playing my idol when I really didn't need to, but it's okay :)

As far as questions go:

@Summer- I presented a plan to you to evict Zach over me at my elimination, but you told me we didn't have the votes, even though it could have been the "Heaven Alliance" of me, you, Franz, and Alfie, along with Scott, who I told you could flip his vote if we were in the majority. Overall, that did not come to fruition, and I was unaware that you and Zach were allies. If I picked someone other than Zach to vote, would you have gone with the plan, knowing that you might be able to switch Zach's vote to someone else?

@Franz- I appreciate your loyalty- you actually did side with me during the vote where I was eliminated. Overall, I've scoured my brain for a question, but really don't have one that hadn't already been answered. Congratulations on a great game played.

@Zach- Three questions for you:
Do you feel "used" by Summer hearing her jury speech?
Do you feel that you outplayed, outwitted, and really outlasted Franz and Summer?
And if you were to play the game again, what would you have done differently?

Congratulations to the three of you. I'm pretty sure I have my vote, but I'm interested in hearing the answers to these questions first.
1306 days 10 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hi final three, firstly congratulations Summer and Franz for making it here. I genuinely believe that I've made two good friends outside of the game. However, I do have questions and grievances I would like to bring up.

Summer I particularly would like to grill you a little. Obviously I decided to make a move to try and eliminate you cuz I'm not a goat and I wouldnt just lay down and get beat in the final three. However why would you constantly guilt trip me saying I "lied" when you were deadass campaigning to get me out that same vote and had lied to me about both your idols and your true allegiances the entire game. I honestly think it was very hypocritical of you to call me the liar in this game when I've been honest and loyal to you before that when you certainly had not been to me.

Franz, my vote was for you coming into final three. How can I possibly sit here and respect someone who willingly have themselves second place. If what Summer is saying is true then you literally threw her the immunity challenge and to be honest if you did that, it's quite path4tic. I'm a competitive person I dont respect when people just give up cuz of loyalty. This game is about loyalty but it's also about winning. So, did you actually have the intention of winning this game or were you just enabling Summer?

Thanks
1306 days 8 hours ago
CruelSummer
Riley- That is a good question actually. To start, I am not sure if Scott truly would have been on board to save you, however I can’t speak for him 100%. My alliance of Scott/Ozzy/Zach/Myself was so strong at this point, that I knew I had to vote with them a little bit before turning on them. I think it was just bad timing, because as I said to Jake, I could’ve really worked with you and made it far. Unfortunately I had to put my own game first though.

Alfie- Alfie, I honestly was not campaigning to get you out. Yes, in a chat with Ozzy and Zach I asked “okay Zach, are you fine voting Alfie?” But this is because I could not tell Ozzy I was voting for him obviously. Idk what anyone else told you, but the one person who knows my true intentions was Franz and I told her I wanted to go to final 3 with you. She did not tell me officially you had lied to me until right before the vote, when I decided to use both idols. After we voted out Scott, I was thinking we really had potential to be final 3.

To also answer Alfie, and anyone else feeling hurt about this specifically: Yes in this game I had found two idols early on, and lied to people when they asked if I found them. I don’t view lying about an idol the same as lying to somebody about voting them, or being their friend etc. In survivor, if you find an immunity idol, people are going to target you over it! I kept my cards close to my chest, I made sure not to win any immunity challenges at the beginning of merge so I wasn’t threatening, and never told anybody besides Franz about my idols because I knew she would not tell anybody. She knew about BOTH my idols, and we both stole the extra vote urn together, but as far as I know she did not tell a single one of you about my powers until they were revealed. I hope this clears up why I showed Franz so much loyalty in this game, because I believe she was the one person who always showed me the most loyalty in return.
1306 days 7 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hi Final 3

My vote is already determined.

So I only have one question and that is for Summer...

Is Summer your real name?  The only time I've ever heard that name was on the OC.  If it is, well SUMMER you played me big time, but I am not bitter and you truly played the best game.   IF it isn't your real name, then what is your real name?
1306 days 7 hours ago
CruelSummer
Scott, that’s an easy one! Yes, it is!
1306 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
@Summer

Ok thanks for clarifying that.

Good luck to you, although you won't really need it.

@Franz:  GG. You also played a great game but Summer was in a different class

@Zach:  Jury goat.
1306 days 6 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
@Zach:  Jury goat.
1306 days 5 hours ago
franzella
To answer Alfie’s question,

I never threw Summer the immunity challenge. I told her I was, but I was genuinely trying to win it and really thought I would. I felt like there was a lot of added pressure on me from you and King because I was the only one of us scoring points and knew that I was our only chance at sending Summer home. With that being said, if you are talking about that final immunity challenge, it was really just an unfortunate moment for me. I already explained this in Ozzy’s question, but I messed up unfortunately and wasn’t able to win that one. I keep replaying in my head how I could have gone back and know I would have won that challenge, but it just wasn’t in the cards that time around.
1306 days 5 hours ago
franzella
me: *knows every plan at all times without ever having to talk most of you*

me: *is constantly talked about by all of you as a being “sneaky” but never receives a vote at any of the Tribal Councils and never has to use a Hidden Immunity Idol*

me: *plays an honest game and forms genuine connections with people*

me: *is pretty*

y’all: BOO! die whore 🍅

LOL
1306 days 5 hours ago
CruelSummer
I will vouch for Franz and say she did not throw the final challenge, or we definitely didn't talk about that. I told her to give me the trivia challenge (right before the final challenge), because I wanted safety LOL! I didn't expect her to actually throw that to me, and she put up a fight for sure and made me earn it. I do not believe she threw anything at the end, or really all game!

I am not encouraging any of you to vote her, but I do wanna defend my friend ;D
1306 days 5 hours ago
franzella
Lol, thank you Summer.

open group

C&A Survivor XXI: Wild West

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!