This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Canary Islands

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Canary..

1308 days 14 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
Hey guys so I came I saw I slayed and I beat all of y’all so that counts for something. I fought my way here getting people to save me in multiple votes despite not talking to most of the cast.

Some may say I floated but I didn’t need any advantages or immunities. In fact I didn’t even need the final immunity so I didn’t even play LMAO because that’s just how good of a player I was.

I came and backstabbed no one tbh that wasn’t talking shit about me. Talk shit get hit

My only true allegiance was my queen summer who APPARANTLY used me so that’s good, and Franzella ur just a bitch hunny so I don’t rlly care I know ur not winning this is between me and summer.
1308 days 14 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
ZACH - I sadly did not get to know you very well in this game but you did very well at hiding behind big targets and I did enjoy working with you when we could. Can you talk to the jury about a move you made (or attempted to make) on your own and what was the outcome of that?

The first vote where everyone was targetting me I was able to establish the four person alliance of me, you, Scott, and summer and even tho that was so early in the game that set me up so well for the long term
1308 days 14 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
@Zach- Three questions for you:
Do you feel "used" by Summer hearing her jury speech?
Do you feel that you outplayed, outwitted, and really outlasted Franz and Summer?
And if you were to play the game again, what would you have done differently?

Not really used. We got each other here tbh and I stand by that.

I feel like I definitelt outlasted franz and summer because I never truly felt in danger and had to do the least to get here. For god sake I barely talked to any of u and I still made it.

I wouldn’t have done anything differently because literally none of u made an effort to talk w me except summer
1308 days 14 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
Okay, Zach.

Here's the thing. I tried reaching out to you multiple times on Skype, but you hardly ever responded. Please tell me how that was "good game play." And also please tell me how talking to no one and still making finals isn't floating?
1308 days 13 hours ago
CruelSummer
@Zach- Three questions for you:
Do you feel "used" by Summer hearing her jury speech?

I also want to say, I don’t believe I “used” Zach, at least not on purpose. I secured Zach as an ally, and we worked together every round. If you feel used Zach, I apologize!
1308 days 11 hours ago
franzella
y’all vote me to win. it’s literally my mom’s birthday today and she wants to see my avi with some designs <3 please it’s her only wish for me to win Vivor and have pretty female skin
1307 days 17 hours ago
franzella
can’t believe I am literally the Amanda Kimmel of this season <3
1307 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
franzella
can’t believe I am literally the Amanda Kimmel of this season <3

I prefer Amanda than Parvati
1307 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
Anyways, sorry for being inactive here all I'm gonna say is I'm happy with my placement and didn't even imagine getting on jury phase.

Good luck Franzela and Summer!! 😘😘
1307 days 14 hours ago
CruelSummer
Thank you Chris! Good to meet you!

open group

C&A Survivor XXII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!