This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Live Show 1: Top 12 (Episode 12)

Topic » [S2] Live Show 1: Top 12..

1316 days 19 hours ago
J4ckWilko
TONIGHT we go LIVE at 8:30pm GMT for the Top 12 show where 12 acts will go to 9!!!

Each group will perform their songs and after each group has performed the judges will decide who the weakest of them is. The person who is voted the most will be saying good bye to their dream of being the winner of star showdown

Good Luck All!

Running Order:

01. J Fla (Seaviper)
02. Sam Smith (Stuartlittle16)
03. Johnny Manuel (Ryan5676)
04. Jennifer Hudson (Stuartlittle16)

05. Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)
06. Jordan Smith (Nhl8765554321)
07. Matt Terry (Jameslu)
08. Louisa Johnson (Moviemusicguy123)

09. Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)
10. Brian Justin Crum (Tswiftlover13)
11. Cynthia Erivo (Moviemusicguy123)
12. Brooke Simpson (Tswiftlover13)
1316 days 19 hours ago
J4ckWilko
(Its 9PM not 8:30)
1316 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Here
1316 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Ready to be booted because I'm in literally the toughest group
1316 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
TELL ME HOW I'M MEANT TO BEAT JENNIFER HUDSON
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Good evening everybody, tonight our Final 12 will be competing to make it into the top 9. They have been put into groups of four and it will be the coaches job to decide which artist of each group is the weakest. Now lets meet the coaches and there teams!!!
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamJack

1. Johnny Manuel (Ryan5676)
2. Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)
3. Louisa Johnson (Moviemusicguy123)
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamKat

1. Matt Terry (Jameslu)
2. Jennifer Hudson (Stuartlittle16)
3. Brooke Simpson (Tswiftlover13)
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamChris

1. Cynthia Erivo (Moviemusicguy123)
2. Sam Smith (Stuartlittle16)
3. Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
#TeamFacu
1. J Fla (Seaviper)
2. Jordan Smith (Nhl8765554321)
3. Brian Justin Crum (Tswiftlover13)
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
There you have it our final 12, as well as their performances we will also be seeing a special live performance by a special someone you know. However this will be under wraps till then. However lets go onto the first group of tonight where we will be going to #TeamFacu to open the night!
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01. J Fla "Let It Go" (Seaviper) #TeamFacu

Jack: The fact you have came from being eliminated to here really impresses me however for that reason you have became sort of complacent and I just don't feel this was upto par with what we have saw from you with your exemplar performances before. I really would like to see more of you but its hard as this performance wasn't the best

Kat: J Fla this isn't your strongest performance you've given me but I can appreciate a good job and you have one, keep up the good work!

Chris: *stand & claps* Interesting song choice I think if there's no groupings you  might have a chance to make through the next round. You definitely done your best here and I can't argue with that.

Facu: You have such a clear voice and you can adapt it to every song you sing.

*Claps*

Has J Fla lets herself go too much or can she freeze the competition in their tracks. She will just have to wait, J Fla everybody!!!
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you #TeamFacu, we will now be heading over to #TeamChris
1316 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
*Cries*
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
02. Sam Smith "Stay With Me" (Stuartlittle16) #TeamChris

Jack: This is one of your most iconic songs and I know why since you was able to create this song and make it effortless to sing even though it is very hard to. Even though you are against tough compeition, you are able to keep up and even exceed them tonight. I really do have to say this is one of the best performances of the night!

Kat: Not the greatest in my opinion but you did have amazing qualities during that song, bits to work on but a very well rounded and structured performance which made it sort of a joy!

Chris: *standing ovation* YASSSS SAM, SING!!! Out of male artists this series you have the most unique vocals and it was mesmerizing listening to it. You have such great control in your vocals, loving your presence at the stage, and the passion you conveyed in your performance is just so amazing.

Facu: This is a beautiful song, you have a very special voice and you make it look so easy.

*Claps*

Will Sam be able to stay in the competition or should he have just stayed at home!!
1316 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Next we are heading over to #TeamJack, will Johnny be able to make it through?

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!