This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1359 days 19 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
how did you know when that I was gunning for u and zach... Like who told you that?

No one told me I knew who to trust and who not to IM NOT STUPID AS I SAID IN PMS. I knew the one week Zach, Cheese, Christian and I where all voting the same. You said you was voting the way I was and when I had a extra vote against me I Knew you lied to me. It was clear from then I could not trust you. Now I hope this clears that up.
1359 days 19 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
JAKE ALSO I FORGOT TO ADD JAKE
1359 days 19 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
And I trusted them because they all sent me sses and I just ig trusted them more than you
1359 days 18 hours ago
Gerasimov
I don't have any questions to ask Shawn, I'm going to lock my vote in shortly.
1359 days 8 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
I dont feel like I got this across but please knwo that Ihad to fight damn hard to get here as no oke liked me you all voted me out i had to switch it up and try anything to stay and i made it i did it

DONT USE ME BEING VOTED OUT AS A BAD THING obviously i made it back and played my ass off please atop looking at that as if i get that because i was voted out that may say something but being voted out and making it back in and then to finals IS SO MUCH HARDER than making it to the finals with never being voted out

Thanks jury please vote me to win as I believe I deserve it GL Zach 馃枻馃枻

open group

Pi鈥檚 Survivor Suriname

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!