This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FTC/Reunion

Topic » FTC/Reunion

1303 days 9 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Hello! Welcome to the reunion and FTC for season 2. Before we start I would like to start by saying although this season wasn't as good as season one thank you to everyone that participated in season 2. This season started off bad because the 2 returnees couldn't make it to this season and I was bummed out. So with that out of the way lets start by welcoming the pre jury

Michael/Fairyboss
Ray/Raybo219
Zach/Dbonee
Bender/Bender_Man
Beck/Becksta20

Now we will welcome the jury

Kyle/charrison790564
Sea/SeaViper
Kiara/Kiara_xoxo
John/John10
Raymond/TheRay66
Sam/Americanidolfan
Cody/Raydizz33

FINAL 2
LOGAN!
KERUM!

Jurors please do not vote until you have asked questions and both speeches are posted!
1303 days 9 hours ago
americanidolfan
Hello guys,

Congratulations on making the final 2. You both played very different but impressive games.
1303 days 9 hours ago
americanidolfan
I have a question for Kerum.
1303 days 9 hours ago
americanidolfan
I believe you played a very social, strategic and dominating game that was successful enough to take you to the final 2. Talk me through your best game moves this season.
1303 days 9 hours ago
americanidolfan
I have a question for Logan.

I believe that you played a more 'under the radar' type of game and that you did get this fair by mainly floating. Aside from getting Kiara to use her idol on you, what are your biggest moves in this game?
1303 days 9 hours ago
americanidolfan
My vote is in no way secure. I vote based on the best gameplay, not based on my relationship with the final 2.

Logan, if you can convince me that you played a better game than Kerum and made bigger and better moves, then you will get my vote.
1303 days 9 hours ago
Kerum
Opening speech:

First of, I want to say thank you to Shawn, Nathan, and Ethan for allowing me to be part of Fire Survivor: Ireland and experience this wonderful world of group games.

It was a roller coaster experience for me. I started on a high note with winning challenges for my tribe and securing an alliance with Sam, John and Beck to feeling unease with my position in the post-tribe switch Gubu and Murdered tribe, and now anxious to be in this final tribal council with another amazing player-Logan.

It was no easy journey making it to the Final 2. I was not only challenged by the immunity competitions, but also forming relationships while staying true to my character.

I would like to think that I played a decent social game, win competitions when needed to, and planned strategic moves not only to further my game, but also my alliance. I hope the jury members will be able to see me as someone who is worthy of becoming the sole survivor and deserving of your vote.

Starting with a bang already with the questions.

Thank you Sam for that. I think one of the best move I've done in the game is the week we got Sea voted off. That week, it was 4 OG Gubu and 4 OG Boycott left in the merge tribe. We were in communication with Cody and Sea and did try to make a deal with them to watch each other's back and I was down to honoring that deal till I started noticing patterns in the last few challenges prior to that specific tribal. We, OG Gubu, realized that the 4 OG Boycott seem to be working together even though they said they weren't much in communication with each other. So we orchestrated a plan that if we are ever talking to someone outside OG Gubu to make it seem like we are voting for Logan. Wether we upfront tell them or not respond at all, to plant seeds of doubt in their head. Luckily, the plan worked, Logan used Kiera's hidden immunity and we were able to take out Sea and had majority on our side.
1303 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
So Sam, a couple of big moves, first one the Beck vote. I could have easily put the nail in the coffin by voting Raymond but, I worked with him and told him that I wanted Beck out. No matter which scenario Beck would go but, he spoiled the fun and self voted. Second one the John blindside, sure Raymond led the charge but, I was calling Cody to make sure he did John since we didn't have an alliance chat with us three until after that vote. A final 1 is obviously beating you at firemaking, we all knew no one would flip or risk going at three so I had to face you head on and luck was on my side and let's face it, you definitely had a strong case to win after you forced me and cody to vote Raymond and prevented a tie the kiara boot. If you had beat me, I would say you win probably easily.
1303 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well it certainly is a tale of two cities. While Kerum enjoyed the luxury of never going to tribal premerge, I followed Denise Stapley's footsteps and went to every tribal in the game.
Premerge
Before the swap, there were actual alliances that were hushed up. For example, there was a final 3 alliance of me, bender, and sea and a final 4 of me, bender, sea, and Cody. I also had Kiara as a side alliance and Cody and it was an easy boot in Michael and Ray would've went had he not quit most likely.
Swap
Swap for me was terrible, me and Bender were completely outnumbered 4-2 . Originally Raymond was going but, Zach blew his game up and became an old switcheroo. Next boot, the Bender boot definitely hurt since I did not want to be alone with a whole tribe wanting me out, we thought we had beck made but, were very wrong .
Finally the Beck vote, let's face it without Sea I was a sitting duck  without immunity and actually gave me back power in the game and decided on Beck since between him and John, John was a friend and I wanted him around more.
Merge
Obviously original Boycott was down  five to four and I gave immunity to Sea to repay her , everyone was on the bandwagon to get Kyle out.
The Sea and Kiara tribals were honestly a mess. Old Boycott clearly wasn't communicating well and we made the mistake of using Kiara's idol on me instead of Sea . I'll admit, Gubu did a good job that tribal with the trickery and even if Sea changed her ghost vote, you made sure to leave only one possible vote to do and idoled Raymond.
John Blindside it wasn't easy but, it had to be done since at this point me and Cody were on an island by ourselves until Raymond changed the game.
The rest of the tribals are pretty much well known so I'll skip to the point.
I went to every tribal, was given immunity only once and won the auction immunity, and took down powerhouse Sam in the fire making challenge. Sure my road was bumpy but, I didn't crash off the road and clawed my way here.
So jury, vote for who you believe deserves to win.
1303 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
I have no questions, but my question is: Is it Gif or Jif?
1303 days 2 hours ago
Raydiz33
Hey y’all I wanna say congratulations to both of you for making it all the way to the final 2.

Kerum, I think you are a great guy. You played very impressively and made moves all well being super classy and respectful so Koodos to you.

Logan, Honestly I’m super impressed with you this game. People say you played under the radar but as someone who’s seen your game from the start I can see you did what you had to to make final 2.

In no way is my vote decided so I have a couple questions.

First I’ll ask a simple one.

Kerum why should you beat Logan?

Logan why should you beat Kerum?
1302 days 20 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Kerum it may seem like from an outsider perspective that you were Sam’s puppet all game. Do you think if he was in the finals with you that you could convince us of moves you made without him. With that being said can you list those here for us?

Logan I say you played a decent lay under the radar and use others as body shields game. You fought hard behind the scenes to get here. With that being said my question to you is this
Was there any moment at all in the game that you considered Kerum a threat to your game. Why or why not?

To both of you Congrats to making it this far! Both of you deserve to win and good luck. I will vote for who I think answer these questions best and honestly :)
1302 days 19 hours ago
Kerum
Sea, I believe it's Gif. Haha

Cody, I think I should beat Logan because I think I was a full package throughout the game. I had a social game and made genuine connections with people. I orchestrated big moves. I gave it my all in every single challenges. Like Logan said, pre-merge I never had to go to tribal council, it was because I never felt safe no matter what. I respected the game so much, that I made sure to find a way to survive each and every round. Wether that to win a challenge, or convince people to be on my side.

Kiera, I think my partnership with Sam in this game is a collaboration instead of one person controlling the other.

No matter who is in the finals with me, I know for a fact I made moves that I thought of and was able to execute with the help of some friends.

Some of the game moves that I come up was convincing Cody and Logan to vote Raymond instead of Sam and I. After John's vote off, I was so worried to be going home next that I had to think of a plan right away so I made a pitch to Cody and Logan that it would be amazing to be in the F4 with us four battling it out for immunity, and I was so glad that they were down for it.

I also orchestrated Sea's vote off and we know how that played out.

In no way I would say I made it far because of Sam or vice versa, I think we both made F4 because we honestly worked well together. We feed off each other's ideas and combined I believe we won the most immunity in the games as well. I believe in my self, and separately we are both great players, but my partnership with him definitely helped propelled my game and took me far in this game.
1302 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sea definitely gif
Kiara, yes I considered it. After all a good example was the final 5 tribal. Me and Cody were going to do Kerum until we knew Sam had the merge idol, at that point that had to be completely scrapped, even though we knew Sam and Kerum were too tight and needed split up.
1302 days 19 hours ago
TheRay66
Kerum you say you “convinced Logan and Cody to vote me off”, when in fact that’s just your arrogance shining through. You did nothing that vote except make a dumb decision when you and Sam had a way to get to f2, you threw it away. That was the dumbest thing i had ever saw in any game, and you may soon find out it cost you the win.

Logan, i think you have played phenomenally. You went to every tribal, most of the time being targeted, yet you survived. There wasn’t one tribal i was going “why aren’t we voting off logan?” and i think i just realized it’s because of how well positioned you were.

My vote is already decided, but i still have a question for both of you.

Can you each tell me why you are sitting here in f2. No bullshitting around, nothing generic, what did you do that got you to those seats.
1302 days 19 hours ago
Kerum
Raymond, your vote is obviously decided to vote for Logan, but just to entertain you I will answer your question.

I don’t think it was arrogance to say when we were able to make it happen. I’m sorry you didn’t get your way, but I stand by my decision and I’m happy to be sitting here in this F2.

I don’t think it’s being generic to say that I think I won most of Gubu’s immunity and got a couple of individual immunity myself. I think that shows how much of a competitive player I am.

Like I said with you before, integrity is important to me and I was not swayed no matter what to keep Logan over you in that F5 tribal.

I think the relationships we formed in this game goes beyond Fire Survivor: Ireland. I think I deserve to win because I not only thought about my positioning in this game but for future games as well since this will be the same circle we will be playing with and I rather not be seen as the snake but a hero instead.

open group

Serpent Reality Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!