This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14: Fugly Bug Ball

Topic » Episode 14: Fugly Bug Ball

1358 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Challenge - The Fugly Bug Ball

3 runway looks:

Each look must reflect the runway category and the colours and patterns of the related bug.

Executive Bumblebee Realness - A look fit for a busy business bee.

High-Fashion Ladybird Realness - A glamorous, elegant look fit for a luxurious lady.

Bizarre Butterfly Eleganza Extravaganza - A creative and out-of-this-world butterfly inspired look.

Queens must also produce a short story about a bug going on an adventure, fit with a moral to the story. For inspiration, look up Frances the Firefly.

Lipsync - “Butterfly” by Grimes

Also I want to know who DOESN'T deserve to make the finale.

You have 72 hours to make these 3 looks.

1355 days 12 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Looks:
https://imgur.com/a/2Vn9YKm
🐝🐞🦋

Story:
This is the story of Bessie, the big booty bumblebee.
   Once upon a time, Bessie was sitting on a flower petal helping herself to some nectar, when she saw a group of skinny bitch honeybees gathering nearby. Honeybees are thin and pointy, but bumblebees are big and round, with big fuzzy bums. Bessie wished she could go and join in with the skinny honeybees, but thought she’d be laughed at for her big round booty.
   “If only I was a skinny legend,” Bessie said. “Then I could be friends with the popular bees.”
   Hearing this, a mischievous wasp named Winona buzzed over, sensing her chance to take advantage of the young bee’s body consciousness.
“So you want to be a skinny legend?” said Winona to Bessie. “You see my skinny, waspy waist? Want to know the secret?”
   “Oh yes please,” said Bessie.
   Winona pulled out a stretchy piece of fabric. “This,” she said “is a waist trainer. It’ll squeeze you into the killer shape you want to be.”
   “But won’t that squash all my organs?” asked Bessie.
  Winona laughed. “Who needs functioning organs when you’re a skinny queen?!”
   Bessie looked back at the skinny honeybees, and bought the waist trainer from Winona for 3 bee currencies.

Later that day, Bessie went to see the royal parade, in which Queen Mariah, the skinniest honeybee of them all, would be passing by. Bessie stood in the crowd, feeling squished by her new waist trainer. As the Queen passed by, she waved and cheered, but her big booty became too powerful for her waist trainer. Suddenly, a button from the trainer popped off, hitting the Queen right in the face!
   The parade stopped. Bessie was mortified! She turned and quickly tried to fix her trainer back up. When she turned around, Queen Mariah was standing right beside her!
   Bessie explained that she was sorry and didn’t mean to hit the Queen, but rather a button had popped off her waist trainer as she cheered and clapped.
   Queen Mariah, who was as wise as she was skinny, thought carefully. “Darling, why are you wearing that thing?” she asked.
   Bessie sniffled. “I wanted to be a skinny legend so I could hang out with the cool, popular honeybees.”
   “Oh sweetie,” said the Queen. “You don’t need to be skinny to be a legend! You’re bee-utiful being the bee you are. Come with me, and leave that thing behind - I think this parade needs to show that bee-uty comes in all shapes and sizes.”
   So the wise Queen took Bessie to the front of the parade, and asked other big booty bumblebees from the crowd to join her. Together, they lead the royal parade, twerking their booties and playing the flute.
   As the parade marched on, Bessie spotted the skinny honeybees that she saw earlier standing in the crowd. She heard one say to another, “Oh, I wish I had a big round bumblebooty like hers!”, and the other reply “Me too! I’d twerk the night away!”
   Bessie felt overjoyed, and finally loved her bumble-body for all its fuzz and curves just as it was. She and her bumblebee friends lead the parade ever since, teaching all the young ones that the best bee they can be is the bee they’re meant to be. And, as Queen Mariah had said, you don’t need to be skinny to be a legend 🐝
1355 days 12 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Based on track record, unfortunately I have to say that the queen least deserving of making the finale is Miss Idaho.
1355 days 11 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
*** here’s a less compressed version of my runway looks

https://i.snipboard.io/zw5WRF.jpg
1355 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan
https://imgur.com/gallery/5AEh1b1

Rehab wants to use this ball to bring attention to important world issues

Police brutality
Growing Chinese influence
Climate change

In the executive bumblebee real ness Rehab giving you cop real ness and you know she is ready to discharge that gun and shoot some unarmed black beetles.

ACAB

ALL COPS ARE BEES

in the high fashion ladybird real ness rehab is a Chinese ladybug. An invasive species much larger than the European ladybug. China are a threat to the ladybird world as well to western ideology

Finally in the bizzare butterfly eleganza extravaganza rehab is a cute cocoon ready to hatch.
Oh wait no she isn’t the climate is making too hard for wildlife to cope and the butterfly hatches dead to be ready to wear
1355 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan
controversial but I would send slim e thick lee home

Crusty make up
Yet to see a good look from her
1355 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
7 Leg

Every insect has six legs.  This fact haunted 7 Leg, the lonely ladybug who was shunned since birth for her abnormal number of limbs.  Even her own mother hadn't given her the dignity of a real name, like her sister Dot.  Of course, her mother did have thousands of progeny, so she likely ran out of ideas.  But a mother's scorn has a sting worse than a wasp's.

7 Leg spent her days resting on a 4-leaf clover.  How unfair, it seemed, that a plant with an extra leaf was deemed a symbol of luck, whereas she was just seen as a monster.  Even though she was away from the heckling ladybugs, their taunting and jeering still echoed in her mind...

"Ew!  Why do you have seven legs?"

"I bet she can't even fly straight!"

"She's one more leg away from being a spider!"

But when 7 Leg was down, she remembered the wise words of her friend, Triplewing the Butterfly...

"Don't fit in.  Stand out!"

She never understood how Triplewing could be so jubilant about being an outcast.  The only thing having a seventh leg did was allow 7 Leg to meet Triplewing in the first place.  Still, her joy and optimism never failed to raise her spirits.  That was until she was devoured by The Great Spider two years prior.  Ever since, 7 Leg has been completely and utterly alone.

She was too far from the other ladybugs and far too deep in thought to hear the warning buzz of the Watcher.  The rare but stunning siren call would sound for only one thing...

The Great Spider had returned to feed.

The Sun dipped below the skyline and the hum of crickets filled the night air.  7 Leg still remained on her clover hideout, allowing herself a bit more time of solitude before she bobbled home.  That was until the crickets suddenly fell silent.  7 Leg's eyes snapped open, and she hovered in the air to investigate what creature was lurking beneath the blades of grass.  If the Great Spider hadn't announced her presence, 7 Leg may not have seen her at all:

"Hello, 7 Leg.  A pleasure to see you once again."

7 Leg turned in the air and spat at that wretched beast.

"That's a surprise," the Spider chuckled.  "Usually your kind tuck tail and run at the sight of me.  That is, if they even manage to get away."  She flashed her enormous fangs in an evil grin.

"You killed my friend!" 7 Leg cried.  "You killed Triplewing!"

"Oh, you mustn't hold that against me!  I was awfully hungry, and my web had not caught any game for a while."

7 Leg began to cry as the final memories of her late friend rushed back; the sudden screams, the fangs tearing into her wings, the pleading for her to leave and find shelter. 

"Don't cry," the Great Spider said softly.  "If you need a friend, I can be your friend.  We have a lot in common, after all.  They don't consider either of us bugs.  They shun and fear us.  Those who you say are supposed to be your family...they don't treat you like family at all.  Let me help you exact revenge on them, little one.  Lead me to your hideout so that I may feast on those high and mighty ladybugs.  We would be best friends forever."

"I have a better idea!" 7 Leg retorted.  "Instead, I will exact my revenge on you for killing my one and only friend in this world!  We will never be friends!"

"Suit yourself," the Great Spider shrugged.  "Prepare to die."

The Great Spider's front legs rose and 7 Leg zoomed forward.  The Spider was fast and nearly clipped 7 Leg in one swoop.  She tumbled in the air and rebalanced, finding her gait surprisingly quicker.  Adrenaline pumped through her veins and she dove in for another strike.  This time, The Great Spider grappled her and pinned six of her legs to the ground.

"Foolish girl," the Great Spider said.  "Now I'll show you how I eat my prey.  It's a delicate process, so I must do it slowly.  And PAINfully!"

7 Leg wriggled.  She felt her seventh leg moving freely, and she reached a small pebble and flung it into one of the spider's eyes.  It burst and the Great Spider wailed in pain. 

"This is for Triplewing!" 7 Leg cried, as she plucked a blade of grass and wrapped it around the Great Spider's.  She fluttered in the air, levitating higher and higher and causing the beast to choke.  7 Leg's limbs ached and shuttered in pain, as the spider was several times larger than her.  But that did not stop her from lifting.  It was as though the anguish she felt was alive, giving her the helping hand she needed to slay the horrific monster.  The Spider eked out one final breath before falling limp, and she crashed to the floor of the meadow with a deafening thud.

7 Leg heaved and fluttered back to the ground in triumph. 

"You..." a voice beckoned from the darkness.  7 Leg looked forward, and her mother stood before her with hundreds of 7 Leg's sisters behind her. 

"What are you doing here, Mother?"  7 Leg asked.

"I noticed you were missing, and so I called for your sisters to help me to rescue you."

7 Leg's eyes widened.  "You came...to rescue me?"

"And then you hanged the Great Spider all by yourself.  Right before our very eyes.  I've never seen any of my daughters display that kind of strength or courage.  You rescued every one of us from that ravenous arachnid.

7 Leg relaxed and felt a tear forming in her eyes again.  Not for her friend, but for the first signal of love she had ever felt in her entire life.  From that day forward, 7 Leg never again felt like an outcast.  Nor was her name uttered as a mockery.  It was spoken as an honor.

7 Leg was the savior of the Meadow.
1355 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
i think miss idaho should go home next cuz she hasn't posted a couple times and prolly wouldve gone home if it was that triple elim week where everyone,who didnt post went home.  sorry pooh!

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Winners at the Wheel

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!