This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING - FINAL 2

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING - FINAL 2

1229 days 4 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
LUKEY and AHMAD, congratulations on making the Final 2.

Your 6 jurors will vote for one of you to WIN J&M's 'Tis The Szn.

They have until 7PM EST tomorrow (Mon, Dec 7), to mail/Skype both hosts with their choice.

Feel free to post a speech here, and jurors, feel free to ask questions.

Good luck to you both!
1229 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Congrats you two! You both have played a very deserving game!
Ahmad, my question to you is what was your biggest move of the season? And how did it get you into this spot ?

Lukey, I respect your game , you owned up to your decisions and very straightforward and got you targets out, was this part of your strategy? Or was this just all on the fly?
1229 days 2 hours ago
Midiaw
Thanks Joey for the question,
When I came into this game, I automatically know that comps will be my Achill heel. So I had to rely on my social game. So in the beginning, I was really tight with Cameron, but then, I realized that in game wise, working with you would be great for my game. So, I voted out my tightest friend to strengthen a new alliance formed between U me and Ryan. This can't be seen as a big move of course but winning my last battle and evicting a beast comp, Ashanti, is probably my biggest game move and accomplishment. I most likely, were 99% in social game, stayed true as much as possible. The fact that I suck so bad in comp might also be a reason to make it here specially when people were going after each other. I wasn't seen as a threat at all (it sucks to say it, but unfortunately, indeed that's the true). But my relationship with all of you helped me to probably crawl up here. Hope that I answered your question :)
1228 days 23 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
https://tengaged.com/group/9903-jms-tis-szn/poll/juror-7-150782

Here is the poll in the event of a tie.
Good luck!
1228 days 11 hours ago
HowLovely
"Lukey, I respect your game , you owned up to your decisions and very straightforward and got you targets out, was this part of your strategy? Or was this just all on the fly?"

thank you joey for the question
honestly yes it was my strategy from the beginning to be ottnn from the very beginning. i think i played a very outspoken game and while it caused me to have some enemies (tina, dana, jimmy, etc.), i think it worked because my constant rivalries with people made the houseguests think i was crazy and unstable and a goat, etc. but me like being crazy in dms with people and being over the top was on the fly but like having a constant rivalry was my strategy

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!