This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PoV #4 • 'Tis The Szn

Topic » PoV #4 • 'Tis The Szn

1248 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
-- CHECK IN CLOSED --

HOH: Patty - CHECKED IN

NOMS: Batya & Lukey - CHECKED IN

DRAW: Ben K, Harry, Jimmy, Ashanti, Joey, Tina, Patrick J, HG CHOICE
1248 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ok, so Patty, Batya, and Lukey will be 3/6 players.

The other 3 will be 3 of the 6 other houseguests that checked in, and will be determined by Chatzy.
1248 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
1248 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
I do love a good rig
1248 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
For those not in the Chatzy...

PATTY drew PATRICK J.

BATYA drew TINA.

LUKEY drew JIMMY.
1248 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
LUKEY drew JIMMY.
1248 days 16 hours ago
HowLovely
https://static.skaip.org/img/emoticons/180x180/f6fcff/smile.gif
1248 days 16 hours ago
GrrrImABear
LUKEY drew JIMMY.
1248 days 16 hours ago
BB5lover
LUKEY drew JIMMY.
1248 days 16 hours ago
GiGi10
Tonight’s competition is called END OF THE RAINBOW, and here’s how it works:

To start, each of you will be given your own thread. In front of you are puzzle pieces of 7 different colours, one representing each colour of a rainbow. On our go, you will retrieve pieces of one colour of your choosing. You will do this by posting *Retrieves ____ piece (#)* with the blank being the colour you are going for and the number in brackets being how many pieces you have collected. As an example, if I were collecting my 7th green piece, I would post *Retrieves green piece 7*. Each colour has a different amount of pieces you will have to collect. Once you have retrieved all pieces of that colour, you will post *Starts putting  ____ pieces together* with the blank once again being the colour you are going for.

Once you have finished a colour and post the phrase above, a host will mail you a task. Once you complete that task, the host will mail you confirmation that you can move onto your next colour. The tasks for the colours that require less pieces will generally be more difficult. Once you finish collecting 4 of the 7 colours of puzzle pieces and the task that correlates to each colour, you can post *Finishes Rainbow*. The first player to post this will be able to walk to the end of the rainbow, where you won’t find a pot of gold, but instead something much more valuable in this game, that being the golden power of veto.

As a reminder, you can choose any colour you want. The more posts required to collect all the pieces of a colour, the less difficult (in general) a task will be. You only need to collect 4 of the 7 colours, so choose wisely!

••• The colours, with the amount of pieces you will be required to collect in brackets beside them, are: RED (5), ORANGE (10), YELLOW (15), GREEN (25), BLUE (35), INDIGO (45), and VIOLET (60).
••• Spelling matters. You will need to properly post the phrases, spelling each word correctly. If you misspell a word or miss a piece number, you will have to go back to the last piece you spelled correctly and start from there. Asterisks are not necessary.

Any questions?
1248 days 16 hours ago
HowLovely
Oh hell no
1248 days 16 hours ago
HowLovely
SO THIS IS ALL ABOUT STRATEGY?
1248 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
my god this is so much work
1248 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
do we need asterisks
1248 days 16 hours ago
Batya
oh hel lno

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!