This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony / PoV Meeting • 'Tis The Szn

Topic » Nomination Ceremony / PoV..

1251 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
not using.
1251 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ok!

So the final nominees for the week are still RYAN and PATRICK Z.
1251 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
https://i.imgur.com/DCRoLGP.gif
1250 days 8 hours ago
GiGi10
PATTY — congratulations on winning your second HoH!

You have until 5PM EST tomorrow to post your nominations here. You can either do a formal key ceremony, or post them as is — as long as they are posted by 5PM EST.

At 7PM EST, we will draw for veto players from the pool of players that have checked in. Following that will be the live PoV competition.

Refer to the rules if you do not think you're going to be on, and if you have any questions, reach out to the hosts!
1250 days 6 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Welcome to the nomination ceremony.

As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

As always, this isn’t an easy decision.

The first houseguest I have nominated for eviction is...

Batya.

The second houseguest I have nominated for eviction is...

Lukey.

Batya, we just haven’t talked much even when I reached out, so I just don’t feel that I would be safe if you had won the HoH tonight.

Lukey, you were a fantastic pawn against Ben P, and I have full confidence that you would stay once again.

Best of luck in the veto you two.
1250 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
OK - So, PATTY has nominated BATYA and LUKEY for eviction.

Check-in for tomorrow's PoV competition will take place at 6:50PM EST. Anyone who checks in is eligible for the player pick that will happen in chatzy at 7PM EST.
1249 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
PATTY — congratulations on winning the PoV competition!

You have 10 minutes from this post to decide what you are doing with the PoV and post it here. You can do a formal ceremony or just post if you are using the veto, and if so on who.

If you use the PoV, you will then have 10 minutes to decide who to re-nominate.
1249 days 8 hours ago
GrrrImABear
So, I think that it's in my best interest to leave these noms as they are.

I have decided not to use the Power of Veto.
1249 days 8 hours ago
HowLovely
im going home
1249 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ok!

So the final nominees for the week are still LUKEY and BATYA.
1248 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
LUKEY — congratulations on winning your second HoH!

You have until 5PM EST tomorrow to post your nominations here. You can either do a formal key ceremony, or post them as is — as long as they are posted by 5PM EST.

At 7PM EST, we will draw for veto players from the pool of players that have checked in. Following that will be the live PoV competition.

Refer to the rules if you do not think you're going to be on, and if you have any questions, reach out to the hosts!
1247 days 20 hours ago
HowLovely
My first nominee is Jimmy. Because

Im so over this cancel culture.

Just saw how much backlash Lukey and Benjamin Opolis are getting for the new, "J&M Tis the Szn" season.

Apparently, Lukey hates Jimmy and attacks him daily, and now all of the Jimmy support groups are "cancelling" Jackson & Matt for not actually casting a normal person.

I guess my confusion begins with... yes they could have casted a normal person to play the role, but anyone who even FOLLOWS Jackson & Matt knew that Lukey would be the star even if the season was about a completely different topic.

Second, You would think as a minority group who is ALWAYS disregarded (for no apparent reason), it would be great to actually have some representation in reality TV. When, "Big Brother 5 (US)" came out and casted a gay Will Wikle, I wasn't ranting on twitter about how much I hated that they casted him, I was buying tickets so that CBS would continue to represent my community on the big screen.

IDK this may just be an annoying rant... I just think its so annoying to cancel people over casting choices.
1247 days 20 hours ago
HowLovely
Second nominee is PATTY!

Nothing personal girl I just need a pawn and you've nominated me twice as a pawn so might as well return the favor! Also you said it was fine so but yeah.
1247 days 20 hours ago
HowLovely
Nom ceremony adjourned
1247 days 18 hours ago
GiGi10
OK - So, LUKEY has nominated JIMMY and PATTY for eviction.

Check-in for today’s PoV competition will take place at 6:50PM EST. Anyone who checks in is eligible for the player pick that will happen in chatzy at 7PM EST.

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!