This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony / PoV Meeting • 'Tis The Szn

Topic » Nomination Ceremony / PoV..

1253 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
This is where all nomination ceremonies and Power of Veto meetings will take place!

We will have separate threads for each competition.
1252 days 2 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
PATTY — congratulations on winning the first HoH competition!

You have until 12PM EST tomorrow to post your nominations here. You can either do a formal key ceremony, or post them as is — as long as they are posted by 12PM EST.

At 12PM EST, we will draw for veto players & the non-live Power of Veto competition will begin after.

Refer to the rules if you do not think you're going to be on, and if you have any questions, reach out to the hosts!
1251 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Also, once nominations are posted, they are locked.
1251 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hello everyone and welcome.

This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I have two keys inside this nomination block, and when I turn the key, their face will show up on the memory wall, and those faces are the faces of my nominees for the week.

As the first Head of Household, this decision was extremely difficult, as the information that I’ve had to go off of was very limited.
The first houseguest I have nominated is...

Ben.

The second houseguest I have nominated is...

Joey.

Ben and Joey, I have nominated you both for eviction.

Ben, you told me that I had to keep you safe since you “gave” me the HoH, but I know that if this were more of a traditional elimination-style HoH, there’s no way you would have let me anywhere near this. You completely crushed the competition yesterday, and that’s really impressive, and I have no doubt you’ll do the same with the veto.

Joey, I have nominated you simply because I wanted a strong player to sit on the block against Ben. I know you’re a fighter and that you’ll go hard for the veto.

Best of luck you two.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1251 days 11 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
OK - So, PATTY has nominated BEN and JOEY for eviction.

Veto draw & the beginning of the competition to start in a little more than 15 min!
1251 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
It's time to see who else will be playing in the Power of Veto competition!
1251 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
What better way to do this than.... a CHATZY?

http://us20.chatzy.com/22649244619649
1251 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chatzy has chosen CAMERON, BATYA, and PATRICK J as the other participants in the first PoV competition!
1251 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
JOEY — congratulations on winning the first PoV competition!

You have 10 minutes from this post to decide what you are doing with the PoV and post it here. You can do a formal ceremony or just post if you are using the veto, and if so on who.

If you use the PoV, PATTY will then have 10 minutes to decide who to re-nominate.
1251 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
Ben and I have been Nominated for eviction, I have the power to remove ben or myself from the block.
I have decided to use the power of veto on myself.
With that said Patty, you must name a replacement.
1251 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ok, PATTY, you have 10 minutes from this post to announce your re-nomination.

Failure to do so will result in a randomized re-nomination.
1251 days 3 hours ago
GrrrImABear
As HoH, it is my responsibility to have to name a replacement nominee.

There's so little to go off of in Week 1, but someone did come to me trying to start drama by throwing other players under the bus in our very first conversation ever.

I need a pawn to sit next to Ben on the block, and I'm sorry Lukey, but you drew the short straw here. I nominate you for eviction.

Best of luck, you two.
1251 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ok!

So the final nominees for the week are BEN and LUKEY.
1251 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
EVERYONE ELSE: You have until 5PM EST tomorrow to send *BOTH* Matt and I eviction votes.

If you have not already done so, please make confessional chats with the both of us on Skype.
1250 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- WEEK 2 ---
1250 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
LUKEY — congratulations on winning the second HoH competition!

You have until 12PM EST tomorrow to post your nominations here. You can either do a formal key ceremony, or post them as is — as long as they are posted by 12PM EST.

At 12PM EST, we will draw for veto players & the live Power of Veto competition will begin at 7PM EST.

Refer to the rules if you do not think you're going to be on, and if you have any questions, reach out to the hosts!

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!