This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion - Total Madness

Topic » Reunion - Total Madness

1351 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
maybe later tonight, maybe in a couple of days, who knows!
1351 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
love y’all both ❤️_❤️
1351 days 13 hours ago
Cryptspartan
We will see if I return... as long as things don't go from 0 to 100 in like 2 days again it's a maybe
1351 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Grats everyone!!
1351 days 13 hours ago
Willie_
*throws coffee at krista’s face*
1351 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I will only come back if the gamebots ahmed and James do not play. The suck the fun out of everything. And people are too much of pussies to play for themselves and doing anything about. All the finalists besides Josh and Austyn, it must be fun to constantly play for 2nd or 3rd with those two. Like they each spam and will spend 48 straight hours doing a challenge if they have to. Call it no lives or being good at least something in life but still. What fun is it to never have a chance to win?

James we didn’t have a relationship before this so Idrc either way for you. You volunteered against me and we got a spamming comp. Glad that’s your biggest life accomplishment to date.

Ahmed we were friends and I’m glad we are no longer them. You are a horrible person and suck the fun out of anyone close to you with your poor pitiful me stories. I’m glad your manipulation of friends in games gives you the small happiness to keep you going. I won’t wish a flat tire for your bicycle because you don’t deserve that. I hope your bicycle burns.
1351 days 13 hours ago
FighterMan
I lost ur friendship but won two times. I will take the trade off
1351 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Yea because you legit have nothing else to celebrate in your life :) and trust me. I know all about ur life bc of what you’ve told people ;)
1351 days 13 hours ago
FighterMan
Lol like u know anything in my life bye.
1351 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
;)
1351 days 13 hours ago
FighterMan
(;

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!