This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 • Amigo

Topic » Tribal Council #1 • Amigo

1424 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Amigo, welcome to tribal council.

[BLUE BUFFS - 10/10 REMAINING]

Ahmed (FighterMan)
Ash (Ashszoke)
Eli (EliOrtiz1234)
Ess (PureEssence)
Jess (BrightonGal)
Luis (_Adidas_)
Max (Maxi1234)
Nathan (nmh95)
Tofu (tofutime)
Vlad (Vlad21)

If you would like a question, post your name and a host will ask you one!

Please MAIL your votes to both GiGi10 & jacksonjoseph99. Votes are due by 6PM EST on MONDAY, JUNE 1. Votes will be read at, or slightly after, 6PM EST. Good luck!
1424 days 9 hours ago
ashszoke
your name
1424 days 8 hours ago
tofutime
your name
1424 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
ASH - Being on the losing tribe first is never fun. Even though you all just washed up to shore, what do you think will be the criteria for who gets the boot tonight?

TOFU - You were one of the eight people active for the first immunity challenge! Do you feel like being active in the first challenge grants you a free pass, or do you think former relationships and conflicts will take precedence?
1424 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
Nathan hehe
1424 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
NATHAN - Knowing that there is an Edge of Extinction, does that impact where your vote tonight will lie?
1424 days 6 hours ago
tofutime
I wouldn't say it grants me a free pass per se, but it definitely paints a much bigger target on the two that didn't show up and cost us the challenge.  The easy vote would be one of them, so unless they put in work to save themselves or someone decides to make a move on the first day, I assume Max or Luis will be going home.
1424 days 6 hours ago
Vlad21
Vlad
1424 days 2 hours ago
FighterMan
Ahmed.
1423 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
VLAD - Even though this tribe is not all in a fraternity together, there are friends and preexisting relationships on this tribe. Do you think people that have strong bonds will be targeted in this early tribal?

AHMED - Even though we are only on the third day of the game, you always have to be thinking ahead. Does the thought of swaps or twists bear any weight on how you vote tonight?
1423 days 15 hours ago
ashszoke
ASH - Being on the losing tribe first is never fun. Even though you all just washed up to shore, what do you think will be the criteria for who gets the boot tonight?

it's hard to say because it's literally been like a day, there aren't sides or drama or anything yet, i just want to keep around people who will benefit the tribe because i want immunity
1423 days 15 hours ago
FighterMan
It depends on the cards you are dealt with in every game. Some games you can focus ontribe
strength and other games you have to focus on tribe connections. This game falls in the latter part. If we fixate on strengthening the tribe only and neglect the bonds and connections people have with OT and vise versa then people will be sitting ducks at merge.
1423 days 14 hours ago
nmh95
NATHAN - Knowing that there is an Edge of Extinction, does that impact where your vote tonight will lie?

I mean, it can, but from what I've gathered our tribe wants to win immunity, and if we keep our tribe strong, then it doesn't matter who goes to EOE because we perceive them as not being a threat to return to the game.
1423 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
I'll go tally the votes...
1423 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1423 days 10 hours ago
Vlad21
VLAD - Even though this tribe is not all in a fraternity together, there are friends and preexisting relationships on this tribe. Do you think people that have strong bonds will be targeted in this early tribal?

NO.

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!