This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CAST REVEAL

Topic » CAST REVEAL

1398 days 13 hours ago
GiGi10
Saturday @ 7PM EST
1397 days 22 hours ago
FighterMan
if icebeast isnt my blood i have no blod.
1397 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
CAST REVEAL IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES!
1397 days 19 hours ago
tofutime
shaking
1397 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
GRAB YOUR BUFFS!
1397 days 19 hours ago
Vlad21
If my loved one isnt Jacksonjoseph99 im kpellin
1397 days 19 hours ago
GiGi10
Welcome to the beautiful islands of ESTOY-VILLE, home of the first season of the ESTOY- & FRIENDS GROUP GAME SERIES! It is here where ten members of the ESTOY- chat/frat will face off against ten of their OWN relatives. At the end of the day, only one person will remain, claiming the title of Sole Survivor on the series’ first season, as well as a TENGAGED GIFT to be delivered to them.
1397 days 19 hours ago
ashszoke
GRAB YOUR BUFFS!
1397 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Let’s first start out by bringing the TEN ESTOY-S out.

AREK, AUSTYN, BRENDAN, DANIEL, JASON, JOSH, KRISTA, MARCUS, SHYANNE, AND WILLIE, come on out!
1397 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
wow very even split between men and women
1397 days 19 hours ago
Maxi1234
This is gonna be terrible
1397 days 19 hours ago
GiGi10
The ten of you might be different from one another on the surface, but you all have one underlying common denominator. During a global pandemic, you all decided to return to Tengaged dot com and joined an online hunger games that resulted in the ESTOY- chat and frat, a group which all of you are a part of! Some of you have known each other for close to a decade, some of you have just met a month and a half ago, some of you are IRL friends, but all of you have a bond that no one else in this game has: you are an ESTOY-...

But, just because you are ESTOY-s, that does not mean you have no other friends on the website. We wondered what would happen if TEN ESTOY-S faced off played against, and eventually with, some of your closest friends from other social circles…

WELCOME TO ESTOY- & FRIENDS’ FIRST SEASON: BLOOD VS. WATER.
1397 days 19 hours ago
Maxi1234
God I wanna quit already with all of these SIMPS
1397 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
what does estoy- stand for
1397 days 19 hours ago
Vlad21
Not maxi being my showmance this season
1397 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
it means "i'm-"

ANYWAYS

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!