This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily #6 • Total Madness

Topic » Daily #6 • Total Madness

1376 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Today’s challenge is called NAME THAT TUNE and it’s… pretty simple. Between ~8PM EST on Sunday, July 12, and 8PM EST on Monday, July 13, you will have to find the time to call one (or both, if you’d like!) hosts. On call, a host will play a group of songs and you will have to name the song title AND the artist(s). If you are typing instead of speaking, that’s fine – we aren’t going to be crazy about spelling, but if it’s clearly wrong, we will say something.

The rookie & “vet” to have the quickest time will earn their spot in the Tribunal. The final spot of the Tribunal will go to the next quickest time from either side.

Any questions, just ask.
1376 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
And, obviously, if any information is spread, everyone involved will be DQd and punished in a way that Matt and I see fit
1375 days 8 hours ago
ashszoke
it’s 8pm wheres the results
1375 days 8 hours ago
Marlakk
it’s 8pm wheres the results
1375 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
because ash is annoying me, i'm waiting til my game ends
1375 days 8 hours ago
ashszoke
LMFAO
1375 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
TJ, all those things you said about all the other partners is true, but this guy has belittled me, put me down, slut shamed me, and also threatened my life and my family’s life, I’m keeping the money.
1375 days 8 hours ago
Marlakk
i have places to be.
1375 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
i got 4th, who's sad
1375 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ok, the results are in.
1375 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
The fastest time came from one of our VETERANS and will be the first member of the Tribunal..
1375 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
with a total time of 1 minute and 25 seconds
1375 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
DANIEL / Natepresnell

Congratulations!
1375 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
The second fastest time came from one of our ROOKIES and will be the second member of the Tribunal...
1375 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
with a total time of 1 minute and 26 seconds
1375 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
BEN / Kelly0412

Congratulations!

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!