This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 17 - Finale

Topic » Episode 17 - Finale

1391 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
valid point, i respect her game a lot.

How do you think I would have done had I stayed?
1391 days ago
3pi14159
Youre welcome Washed! like i said you hlped get a lot of votes through and were playing really solidly up until your eviction.
1391 days ago
Flipflops
Aw dude thank you for the tributes to all the cast members. reading this i wish i sent you some confessionals so you can see what is going on socially - i will make sure i do this next time It was an excellent fun season and great to play. And the secret power was very useful gameplay wise for sure. Congratulations on hosting your first gg (i think it was your first) i have recommended you to other friends on here who enjoy the group games. and congratulations Senna and kindred on the final 2 and congratulations to kindred for winning the season you are a duel queen and well deserved win

-FLIPOUT
1391 days ago
3pi14159
Washed, thats a tough question. I think if you stayed in the duel against Kinny, I think the top 8 likely would have been the same with 4 Survivor and 4 BB. However, I wouldnt be surprised if the Survivor side went downhill from there, considering Kinny was the one keeping them in check and winning the duels. you would have had to win a few more duels to potentially get the auto-evict advantage, which would have been tough. I think that if you stayed, the BB side would have merged with 3+ players, while the survivor side would have only merged with 1. And considering how well you did in your duel against Kinny, I think you would have definitely made merge (so like top 5). But im not sure how things would have gone from there
1391 days ago
3pi14159
Thank you Flip it was great having you!
1391 days ago
3pi14159
And finally, here is a bunch of info about the game that I took from my word doc and want to dump onto here

HOH
Congratulations! You have won the Head of Household (HOH). Please select two nominees as soon as possible!

Survivor Vote
Hello castaway! Please vote for 1 player who you would like to see go into the duel. The player with the most votes will go into the duel as the Survivor Nominee. You have until 6:30PM EST (around 23 hours) tomorrow to get your vote in!

Big Brother Vote
Hello houseguest! Today’s two nominees are ------- and ------- Please respond with who you would like to see go into the duel between ---- and ---- as the Big Brother Nominee! You have until 6:30PM EST (around --- hours) tomorrow to get your vote in!

Here were the clues to the auto-evict advantage:
Auto Evict https://tengaged.com/fraternity/kardashians
0.        This advantage is found somewhere on Tengaged
1.        This advantage is not found in a design
2.        This advantage is not found in a game
3.        This advantage is not found in a blog
4.        This advantage is found in a fraternity
5.        This advantage is found in a fraternity that only has one member
6.        This advantage is found in a fraternity that has only one point
7.        No more clues. Find it already LMAO

POV
https://tengaged.com/blog/BlueStar/37952/my-1st-blog - kinny
https://tengaged.com/blog/oleary91/205864/its-been-36-days-last-blog-so-just-thought-id-say - senna
https://tengaged.com/blog/5651Omar/384731/my-game - kinny

The Secret Power you have received is… that once a person is voted out, I will tell you what side they were playing on (big brother or survivor)! It’s your choice whether or not you want to tell others about your advantage, so be smart about it! Good luck!
1391 days ago
3pi14159
If anyone has any questions about the game or their/others gameplay, feel free to ask!

Once again I wanna say it was a blast hosting this season and thank you all for playing :)
1390 days 23 hours ago
Kindred7
LET'S SEE THE VOTES.
1390 days 22 hours ago
3pi14159
how each player voted throughout the season will now be shown. sorry Kinny!
1390 days 22 hours ago
Kindred7
Now or NOT?!

DID SOME COWARD MAIL YOU?!
1390 days 21 hours ago
3pi14159
i meant not XD and yes

open group

The Big Survivor Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!