This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 17 - Finale

Topic » Episode 17 - Finale

1386 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
ok Kinny sounds good!
1386 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
before we dive into the next part of the finale - does anyone have any questions for me about gameplay, players, etc?
1386 days 6 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Congrats Kindred !

I have a question... who do you think played best overall?
1386 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
Washed, good question! Ill get into that in a few minutes with player rankings!
1386 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
Ok so now that the game is over, i will say a few words about each player and their gameplay! I pre-wrote these btw so ill be sending them fast and 5 at a time
1386 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
20. Kayla (@KaylaaS) Big Brother – I was really looking forward to seeing you play this season but you went inactive early on and I think that is what costed you

19. Calvin (@SmoothStalker12) Big Brother - flop

18. Shawn (@Shawnlolpop123) Survivor – Another player who I was interested in seeing play the game but unfortunately you didn’t have a very long stay so I didn’t get to see much of you

17. Keith (@DanielleDonato) Survivor – You were playing a really solid game off the bat and got all of your votes through. If you would have stayed in that double-elim duel I think the game would have turned out a whole lot differently, considering you had a POV advantage that you found last minute. Plus it seemed like you had a little alliance with Senna and Washed that were helping with getting votes through

16. Drew (@Tester) Big Brother – I didn’t really see much of you in all honesty but all of your eviction votes went through so it seems to me like you were playing pretty well. The little double-elim twist kinda screwed you over though
1386 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
15. John (@joaoricos) Survivor – same with Drew, I didn’t see too much of you. I thought you had a lot of potential coming into the game tbh. It showed throughout the game, where you only received one vote on either side during your time here. Seems like you were playing a pretty good under the radar game until Pete chose you to go into the duel

14. Haole (@Haole) Survivor – I also think you played a pretty good under the radar game but you did miss quite a few votes and I’m guessing didn’t have the best social game so you seemed to get quite a few votes by the time you went up

13. Patrick (@Pkpkpkpk) Survivor – I didn’t see you play too too much but from what I saw you were left out of quite a few votes. From what I recall you were in an alliance, however things didn’t really work out for you guys. I think you could have stayed and kept playing a good under the radar game had you made a better choice on who to go into the duel with

12. Rocky (@humanwebjet1) Big Brother – you voted the first two times and then went inactive and didn’t vote again. Not sure what else to say, sorry.

11. Pete (@Lopsided) Big Brother – honestly you were the first person who I thought would have potential at slipping under the radar and potentially winning this game. After you survived a duel plus the double-elimination duel, you had 3 clues at the auto-evict, and it was still the top 14, really early in the game. On the big brother side, there was a tie between shane and kinny. The HOH broke the tie and sent kinny on the block. Had shane gone on the block, things in this game would have definitely ended much more differently. You likely would have gotten the auto-evict rather than kinny and who knows what would have happened.
1386 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
11. Washed (@Washed_Ravioli) Survivor – You were playing an awesome game and managed to stay out of the duel for a while. It seemed like you had a nice little alliance with Senna going on and I think that was working out really well for you. You guys controlled a lot of the votes. Unfortunately, a 3-way tie on the survivor side got the best of you and sent you into the duel with Kinny. You played a great game and I think things would have turned out a lot differently if you didn’t go up with that tie or if you beat Kinny in that duel. That was easily the duel of the season imo.

10. Ryan (@RL10) Big Brother – you were another person who I think was playing a pretty good under the radar game. Plus you voted in majority a good number of times. You never faced a duel and were voted out from the survivor twist. I think if things went differently for you that day, I’d be curious to see how you would do in a duel.

9. Julian (@ShaneDawson12345) Big Brother – you were inactive for most of the game so I didn’t really see much of your gameplay, rip.

8. Derek R. (@Bigbodybones) Survivor – You stayed in the first duel and all the way until 8th place you managed to escape duels. It seemed like you stayed inactive and did most of your gameplay on skype. But when you did come on Tengaged for the duel, you put up a really good fight and I, probably along with others, was impressed by your performance

7. Max (@BURBERRY) Big Brother – you seem to have been playing a solid game and had some good performances in duels. Not sure how much effort you put into this game but regardless you made it pretty far and played well. Unfortunately, you fell short in your duel with Flip.

6. Derek C. (@Durkheim47) Big Brother – Similar to Derek R, I didn’t expect you to make it this far, but you surprised me! You were able to keep out of any duels all the way to top 6, which is impressive. Plus you were HOH 4 times, the most out of anyone. And ¾ of the times, one of your nominees was eliminated from the game by the duel.
1386 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
5. Calvin (@SmoothStalker12) Big Brother – I knew that had there been a returnee comp, you or Keith would have likely taken it. Shawn also had a pretty good run. The fact that you got almost 50% is impressive! (but you are really good at spamming) But other than that, I think you played a pretty solid game. The only duels you were in were against flip and I’m convinced you guys both threw the top 5 duel lol. Also you never won HOH, which still shocks me. Your alliance with Flip was a force to be reckoned with in the late stages of the game.

4. Ethan (@ITZ3THAN) Survivor – I am a little confused by your game tbh. It seems like you did a lot of backstabbing and I think it worked and didn’t work at the same time. It seems like you had a pretty good social game that kept you from going into the duel all game. Unfortunately things didn’t go in your favor at the end of the game but you had a really good run!

3. Flip (@FlipFlops) Big Brother – Definitely one of the most powerful players from the start. I thought that having the secret power advantage (which I will explain later!) would make you a huge target and make people go after you, however you managed to slip by all the way to the top 3 with that huge target on your back! You played a very smart and good social game and I’m impressed by your performance.

2. Senna (@SennaRichards) Survivor – You and Ethan were the only ones to make it to the merge without being nominated/eliminated, so props to you guys! I think you also played a really smart and kind of under the radar game. I saw that you, Keith, and Washed all voted together for a few days and I think if you guys stuck together and lasted longer, the game would have been much different. I think you played a really solid game and I’m happy you placed as high as you did.

1. Kinny (@Kindred7) Survivor – I think you came into this game with a mindset vastly different from the rest of the cast, and honestly it worked and if it weren’t for that mindset, I don’t think you would’ve won. You started off the game voting yourself every time you voted and like you said, I had to confirm that you wanted to vote yourself into the duel. But this strategy worked for you, as it helped you get the auto-evict advantage near the end! Also you were really smart with your two POV plays and played them to make sure things went your way and the players from the BB side were eliminated, which was really smart. Congratulations on your win!
1386 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
summary of placements and sides

20. Kayla (@KaylaaS) Big Brother
19. Calvin (@SmoothStalker12) Big Brother
18. Shawn (@Shawnlolpop123) Survivor
17. Keith (@DanielleDonato) Survivor
16. Drew (@Tester) Big Brother
15. John (@joaoricos) Survivor
14. Haole (@Haole) Survivor
13. Patrick (@Pkpkpkpk) Survivor
12. Rocky (@humanwebjet1) Big Brother
11. Pete (@Lopsided) Big Brother
~~~ Calvin (@SmoothStalker12) returns ~~~
11. Washed (@Washed_Ravioli) Survivor
10. Ryan (@RL10) Big Brother
9. Julian (@ShaneDawson12345) Big Brother
8. Derek R. (@Bigbodybones) Survivor
7. Max (@BURBERRY) Big Brother
6. Derek C. (@Durkheim47) Big Brother
5. Calvin (@SmoothStalker12) Big Brother
4. Ethan (@ITZ3THAN) Survivor
3. Flip (@FlipFlops) Big Brother
2. Senna (@SennaRichards) Survivor
1. Kinny (@Kindred7) Survivor
1386 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
Alright so now actually im gonna do the player rankings. I ranked all 20 players based on how i felt like they played the game. Although (since the season was confessional-optional) there werent many confessionals, I kinda had a sense of what was going on and tried to make this ranking the most accurate from my point of view, which probably isnt the most accurate tbh. I came to these conclusions based on 1) successful votes that went through 2) duel wins/performances and 3) social game (given what i saw)
1386 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
this is what i had pre-wrote and forgot about oop.

I’m proud of how this season went and was happy there was such an excellent, deep, and determined cast. Many of the players gave their all and honestly I’m surprised it went so well! I will conclude this season by saying a little bit about each player! Then I will give a ranking of all players based on gameplay (social, strategic, and duel performance). These rankings might be a little hard to do considering that not many people sent confessionals… but I will go by vote history, alliances, and duel performances.
1386 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
But yeah here are the rankings!

20. Kayla (KaylaaS)
19. Rocky (humanwebjet1)
18. Julian (ShaneDawson12345)
17. John (joaoricos)
16. Drew (Tester)
15. Shawn (Shawnlolpop123)
14. Haole (Haole)
13. Patrick (Pkpkpkpk)
12. Keith (DanielleDonato)
11. Ryan (RL10)
10. Max (BURBERRY)
9. Derek R. (Bigbodybones)
8. Derek C. (Durkheim47)
7. Pete (Lopsided)
6. Calvin (SmoothStalker12)
5. Ethan (ITZ3THAN)
4. Washed (Washed_Ravioli)
3. Senna (SennaRichards)
2. Flip (FlipFlops)
1. Kinny (Kindred7)
1386 days 5 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
I should have sent more confessionals, but thank you for the high ranking!!
1386 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
So to answer your question Washed, I feel that Kinny played the best game. Although it was certainly the riskiest type of game to play to try to get yourself nommed and into duels, it paid off when she won 4 duels, which is also 4 clues to the auto-evict adv. She also found two POV advantages and gave away/used those accordingly to give the 3 people on her side the best chance at merge, and it worked as Kinny, Senna, and Ethan were in the top 4. So although she played the riskiest game, it was definitely the most rewarding.

open group

The Big Survivor Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!