This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I'd like to make an announcement

Topic » I'd like to make an..

1397 days 5 hours ago
Kindred7
1397 days 5 hours ago
Kindred7
I'm going to use my auto-evict advantage that I found like............... last week.
1397 days 5 hours ago
Kindred7
Senna, you were probably the one person who bothered messaging me at the start of the game, and I know you got busy throughout the game. I don't know why you didn't respond to my mail a few days ago tbh.
1397 days 5 hours ago
Kindred7
Wait maybe it was the middle? Either way we werent really strategizing together back then (tbh no one was strategizing with me)

However, you did message me here and there throughout the game, so I'll be taking you to final 2 with me by using my auto-evict on FlipFlops.
1397 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
I can confirm that Kinny does indeed have the auto-evict advantage.
1397 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
The rules of the advantage state that it can be used up to the final 3. Since it is the final 3 now, Kinny is allowed to play the advantage.
1397 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
Meaning that Flip, your time here has come to an end. Sorry and thank you for playing!
1397 days 4 hours ago
Flipflops
thank you for being a great host 3pi and congratulations ladies on the final !

open group

The Big Survivor Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!