This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13

Topic » Episode 13

1401 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
Live Challenge at 5PM EST tomorrow! Shortly after the live challenge, there will be a semi-live challenge (which you will have ~20 hours to complete)

If you win the live challenge, you will get a choice between two options:
- 1/2 of a POV advantage
- Clue to the Auto-Evict Advantage

If you choose the 1/2 POV advantage, you will also have to win the semi-live challenge in order to win the POV advantage! If you choose the clue to the auto-evict advantage, you get it automatically!

There are potentially a lot at stake here!
1401 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
there will be 7 players competing. the loser between Kinny and Derek R will be out of the game and unable to compete
1401 days 4 hours ago
SennaRichards
Is the live challenge at 5est for everyone? I will still be at work and I am in training so I wont be able to be on my phone?
1400 days 7 hours ago
3pi14159
yes Senna, sorry :( i tried to pick the time that will work best for the majority of players
1400 days 7 hours ago
3pi14159
Challenge will start in 6 minutes!
1400 days 7 hours ago
3pi14159
Welcome to your first live challenge! Today’s challenge is going to be a two-part challenge. On my go, you will get a task that you need to complete. Once you complete this task, you will get a choice between two puzzles to complete. Once you complete ONLY ONE of the puzzles, screenshot the puzzle and sent it to me via mail. The first player to finish will get a choice between ½ POV and an auto-evict advantage clue, as stated earlier! The challenge will start on my go, which is also when the task will be given!
1400 days 7 hours ago
3pi14159
1400 days 7 hours ago
3pi14159
1400 days 7 hours ago
3pi14159
1400 days 7 hours ago
3pi14159
Your first task is… MAKE A BLOG and get 10 different Tengaged users to TAG THEMSELVES CORRECTLY on your blog. Once 10 users have tagged themselves on your blog, mail me the link to your blog and I will check it. If you have completed the task, I will reply and give you the puzzles.

GO!
1400 days 7 hours ago
3pi14159
KINNY FINISHES THE PUZZLE AND WINS THE CHALLENGE!!!
1400 days 7 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
wow that was ROUGH
1400 days 7 hours ago
Durkheim47
Sh*t...well, congrats Kinny
Barely got 7 users haha
1400 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
In addition to the live comp, there will also be a semi-live challenge that i will announce shortly. The winner of this challenge will also get a choice to get an extra vote, good for either today or tomorrow!

Note that, since there are only 3 players left on one side (4 on the other), today could be the last day to use the extra vote/POV advantage! There are no guarantees that there will be two sides tomorrow; the game is coming down to the wire and its exciting!
1400 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
Quick Hands - semi-live challenge

For this challenge, you will have to send me at least 10 mails as fast as you can. Your first mail has to say "START" but your next 9+ mails can say whatever. I will then take the time difference in time between the "START" mail and the 10th mail and that will be your score. The lowest score will win the challenge! There are ABSOLUTELY NO REDOS!

Here is a little tip: be ready to send more than 10 mails, preferably 12+ to be safe! Last time I played this challenge, I flopped because I had 10 mails ready, and only 9 of them went through! This is your warning :P

This challenge will be due any time before 12:30PM EST tomorrow. Then, the winner will have 4 hours to make a decision to 1) what he/she would like as a reward and 2) if it is the extra vote, whether or not to use it today.

Good luck and you may do this challenge any time within the next ~19 hours!!
1400 days 6 hours ago
3pi14159
i guess this is more of a non-live comp but oh well!

open group

The Big Survivor Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!