This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

1436 days 14 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Name:  Calvin
Why you want to play:  Sounds like a fun twist to 2 classic games

Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get)

Survivor since it allows for more freedom and opportunities to eliminate people

Will you make sure to vote every day?  You know it
1436 days 13 hours ago
RL10
Name: Ryan
Why you want to play: Sounds like fun and I think something different then what I'm usually used to
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) I think Survivor because I'm more used to playing Survivor here, but I think playing BB might be a change of pace as well
Will you make sure to vote every day? Definitely
1436 days 10 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Name: Shawn
Why you want to play: Because it seems fun and i like playing games like this
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) big brother personally i just like big brother more so i say big brother because ive watched it more
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yea because i aint finna sign up for no reason and get evicted for inactivty cause thats not fun
1436 days 10 hours ago
Haole
HOWZIT!?!

Name: Haole
Why you want to play: I've only been on this site for a few weeks and I love it.  It is a dream of mine to play Big Brother or Survivor as I love the challenges and the social aspect of the games. 
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) After reading the question I think Big Brother would be more interesting because there are twice as many challenges with HoH and Veto plus not being able to vote when you are on the block makes it much tougher than Survivor I think.  Sign me up for a challenge!!
Will you make sure to vote every day? Absolutely!!  I am in quarantine right now and would probably be playing too much because I'm running out of things to do at home!

Thanks for considering me!!
1436 days 9 hours ago
joaoricos
Name: John
Why you want to play: Seems to be fun
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? Survivor because i am a big fan
Will you make sure to vote every day? yes
1436 days 6 hours ago
KaylaaS
Name: kaylaa
Why you want to play: -cause I have mad times on my hands lmao
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) -probably bigbrother, but it doesnt really matter
Will you make sure to vote every day?
-Yup!

Note: This game is non-live and the days will be every 24 or 48 hours. Confessionals are optional I will occasionally post a general question for the cast to answer.
-Coolio
1435 days 11 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Name:Ethan M.
Why you want to play:I love both of these games, and this is a very intriguing take on two separate games.
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) Big Brother beacuse I am seasoned with the strategies of that.
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yes, I swear bc thats what makes this season...interesting.

Note: This game is non-live and the days will be every 24 or 48 hours. Confessionals are optional I will occasionally post a general question for the cast to answer.
ok!
1433 days 16 hours ago
SennaRichards
Name: Senna
Why you want to play: because people keep telling me I should play a group game but I am busy a lot right now so cant commit to a time to be on live.
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) Big Brother...
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yes
1433 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
Name: Braden
Why you want to play: Why not? I kinda wanna see what this style of game would be like :)
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get): I鈥檇 say that the survivor side would be more interesting to play on because you probably want to keep as many players on your side as possible, so there鈥檚 a conundrum of what kind of players you would want to send in to the duel: a weak player or a strong player.
Will you make sure to vote every day?: I promise I will, I鈥檓 a very active player because I hate losing 馃槀
1433 days 15 hours ago
Kindred7
Name: Kinny

Why you want to play: Because I think this concept is cool, and I'm interested in seeing the game mechanics - though I may fail hard.

Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) I'm not sure - maybe Survivor since I like that more?

Will you make sure to vote every day? I'll try my best - if I think I'm going to be really busy to the point that I can't vote I'll try to give you a head's up

1433 days 14 hours ago
Lopsided
Name: Pete
Why you want to play: My first group game!
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) I would probably go with big brother, more twists and turns with less mere popularity
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yup!
1432 days 15 hours ago
3pi14159
~~~ closed ~~~
1432 days 14 hours ago
Jayjei
Name: Jose
Why you want to play: I want to play more!
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) Survivor, it's more fun.
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yes

open group

The Big Survivor Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!