This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

1441 days 20 hours ago
3pi14159
Name:
Why you want to play:
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get)
Will you make sure to vote every day?

Note: This game is non-live and the days will be every 24 or 48 hours. Confessionals are optional I will occasionally post a general question for the cast to answer.
1441 days 20 hours ago
ShaneDawson12345
Name: Julian
Why you want to play: Because im bored
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) Um Big brother survivor too hard irl
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yea
1441 days 11 hours ago
Flipflops
flip
it sounds cool! and i think u would be a good host  so im excited to try your game
big brother proabbly but open to whatever
yea ofc

see you later man
1441 days 10 hours ago
DanielleDonato
Name: Keith
Why you want to play: FINALLY a concept I love!
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) survivor because it'll force me to talk to people and make friends
Will you make sure to vote every day? yes sir!
1441 days 7 hours ago
Tester
Name: Drew
Why you want to play: You asked me to lol
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get): Both but I'd say Survivor a bit more
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yes
1441 days 6 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Name: Jack
Why you want to play: Cool Concept
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) I think survivor would be more interesting because the voting system is more open in comparison to big brother
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yep
1441 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Name: Rocky

Why you want to play: At first I was like oh another big brother group game, until I saw u added survivor to it so I'm like yess! I definitely have to participate in this.  I freaking love survivor. -Hoping for Boston Rob to come back into the game and take it all home-

Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) Evidently, I'd like to play in the survivor side because I feel like I have a lot to offer, let's leave it at that:)

Will you make sure to vote every day? I'm literally here all the timeee.
1441 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Name: Taylor
Why you want to play: This game looks different from any other group game I've stumbled upon during my time on tengaged so I am very intrigued to see how this game will work!
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) Honestly I am a big fan of both so since this question doesn't affect anything I'll say survivor
Will you make sure to vote every day? YES!!!!
1441 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Name: Washed
Why you want to play: Because it sounds like a great game and different from other
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) Probably Big Brother because I know it better
1440 days 16 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Name: Jay
Why you want to play: Cuz I’m bored and it sounds like a fun game
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? Big brother because I prefer it over survivor :3 (This question will not affect which side you will get)
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yes. I am active every single day because tengaged is my life(I know, it’s sad)
1440 days 1 hour ago
Durkheim47
Name: Derek
Why you want to play: The same sounds wild and fun
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get): Survivior, because everyone has a more fair shot and making it to the end
1439 days 20 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Name: Patrick
Why you want to play: Its sounds like a really cool idea and will be very fun to play in
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) Big Brother
Will you make sure to vote every day? Yes definitely
1439 days 19 hours ago
Noahbear55
Name: Noah
Why you want to play: so fun
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) mad
Will you make sure to vote every day?
no
1438 days 2 hours ago
BURBERRY
Name: Max
Why you want to play: Fun
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get)  Big Brother
Will you make sure to vote every day?  OFC
1437 days 12 hours ago
brick18
Name: Ondra
Why you want to play: It’s interesting and I want play something like this.
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? (This question will not affect which side you will get) Survivor, because it looks interestingly.
1437 days 8 hours ago
Bigbodybones
Name: Derek
Why you want to play: I love the objective of the game
Which side do you think would be more interesting to play and why? Survivor cause I believe it will be more challenging
Will you make sure to vote every day? Of course

open group

The Big Survivor Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!