This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mike Big Brother S1 Application

Topic » Mike Big Brother S1..

1445 days 12 hours ago
MikeLovesBB0099
Hello Tengaged, and welcome to the application. This is a brief app to allow me to know a little about you, and why you wanna play for a shot at the money. Please fill it out to the best of your ability!

Name:
Skype? (Very preferred to have one)
Why do you want to play in Mike Big Brother?

That is it! Once I receive enough applications, the game will begin!
1445 days 6 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Name: Andy Vaughan
Skype? (Very preferred to have one) I have one but I will mail you if you really want it
Why do you want to play in Mike Big Brother? After learning from my past mistakes I feel like I deserve a chance and would love to survive longer than I have in previous group games. So I would love to be considered for this game. I have learnt to be stronger and less trusting on people
1445 days 3 hours ago
Johns4250
Name: Travis
Skype? (Very preferred to have one) I do!!! I'll get you it if I need it
Why do you want to play in Mike Big Brother? I am obsessed with this show.  It is my absolute favorite show!!!  I strategize like a champion ,I play like a winner and I'm personable.
1443 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Name: Zyler
Skype? (Very preferred to have one): mjfjune
Why do you want to play in Mike Big Brother?: I love to win
1441 days 19 hours ago
brick18
Name: Ondra
Skype? (Very preferred to have one) ondrejcihlar
Why do you want to play in Mike Big Brother? I like this game.
1441 days 7 hours ago
AlbertPOP
Name: Albert
Skype? (Very preferred to have one): alberto_funky
Why do you want to play in Mike Big Brother?: Well first im from Spain and i try to participate in BB in Tengaged, I love realities and i want to practice my english.
1441 days 3 hours ago
Ingoneous
Name: Blaine
Skype? (Very preferred to have one) Nope, sorry
Why should I play: This would be my first Tengaged season in general, and I would love to have my first season be a big brother. I have many experiences in big brother in discord and roblox seasons.
1383 days 17 hours ago
Hazzalou6
Name- Taylor
Age 18
Occupation Student
Skype - none
Why should I play? This is my first Teenage season, and I love reality show.  I really would like to play.
1382 days 11 hours ago
Itsme2334
Name: Barbra
Skype? (Very preferred to have one) no sorry
Why do you want to play in Mike Big Brother?
I think of myself as very strategic and social and i would really like to play. I think i could make it far.

open group

Mike Big Brother (S1): Day 0

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!