This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1405 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: I nommed you because you made multiple deals with ppl and put me in a big alliance I didn't want to be apart of.
1405 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: And what you and no one else know's is I have social anxiety irl so how can I be biased??????
1405 days 4 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
I blocked you because you were annoying me.
like bruh you kept sending memes in the group chat then send everyone the same fucking meme in their pms. we all talk!! spamming is not cute. it's annoying.

-then again, before you just Blew over what I said, if you would of had the decency for a simple "Hey, your sending a bit too much memes, etc, I would have understood."

But no, You slammed it on me without even trying to talk. Again, idc if I'm the nom if at all honest, you just showed to EVERYONE that they cant safely talk to you without you blowing up the mains abt it.
1405 days 4 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
and since were playng these cards, I FEEL attacked.

so cmon, keep contradicting yourself.
1405 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: how did I show everyone I can't be trusted??? I never said any names in any alliances I have only been talking about you.
1405 days 4 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
no, I didn't say anything specific. Its the fact you blew up off of a convo you backed off from .

So seems your game is, someone pisses you off bc they have an autism, you blow up the main.
1405 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: and tbh we never reallllllly talked you were the one who suggested everything to me about an alliance and what am I gonna say no to you? so i can make an enemy out you right away? no so I waited to see if you would come back and talk to me about this so called alliance but you decided to make a group chat of 7 individuals who I had barely spoken to and said hey this is our alliance.
1405 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: Why do you keep saying that i blew u up because you have autism?? I NEVER SAID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1405 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
THERE WAS NEVER ANY MAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1405 days 4 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
well hey? Tf is the difference if your gonna make an enemy with me the day after
1405 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
so I waited to see if you would come back and talk to me about this so called alliance but you decided to make a group chat of 7 individuals who I had barely spoken to and said hey this is our alliance.
1405 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
that is the part you should be focusing on that is why i nommed u!
1405 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
because you made a huge decision without asking anyone involved in this big group.
1405 days 4 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Again, your being the bad guy.

Your attacking me and I've said I need to go.

So stop contradicting your words.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.lMalCMuT3BmhnPM3Sdtq5gAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

I need to go, shut tf up and leave me alone. I'm done
1405 days 4 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
so again, shut tf up.

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!