This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1405 days ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: Obviously you do if you expect everyone to respond to your messages when you want them to....
1405 days ago
ITZ3THAN
and I've told you once i was done here.
1405 days ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: Bye Ethan Gl with the veto tomorrow <33
1405 days ago
ITZ3THAN
and its not my fault I have autism. Regardless if you have Family that has it (my apologies as a person) at the end of the day, I have Aspeger's..it's a Social autism. Its not quite MY FAULT I 'm wired to be social
1405 days ago
ITZ3THAN
yeah good luck. I dont know about you but I'm covered.
1405 days ago
ITZ3THAN
maybe next time TELL me and I can stop.
1405 days ago
ITZ3THAN
Can't leave my ass in the Fucking dark and just expect me to understand.
1405 days ago
ITZ3THAN
so yeah, good night.
1405 days ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: Just because you have a power that can give you automatic veto win or whatever doesn't mean this is over lolol
1405 days ago
cartervanh
Goodluck to all noms!
1405 days ago
ITZ3THAN
Yeah Ik, day 3 and I've learned about you. You are on hardwired to be Biased against people with social orders. I get it. Now, Fuck off because I need to study mf.
1405 days ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: lololololol I have NOTHING against you personally so stop making it personal
1405 days ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: This is about game not the fact that you have Autism..... your making it about that not me.
1405 days ago
ITZ3THAN
really? Bc EVERY REASON you nommed me for was pointing to my situation.
1405 days ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: I never said that lol

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!