This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony & Eviction 10

Topic » Veto Ceremony & Eviction..

1208 days 13 hours ago
americanidolfan
Hello houseguests,

Zach has won the POV.

Zach, you are also HOH.

Zach, please choose whether you would like to use the veto and if so, please choose a replacement nominee.

When this decision has been made, the person who is not Zach or a nominee will need to decide who gets evicted.

Thank you.
1208 days 12 hours ago
zach3051
I have decided to use the power of veto on Rose. So that means that the final nominees are Laksh and Joey. Best of luck boys.
1208 days 7 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Ok, so I have been busy today, so Im just now getting a chance to type this out.

This has been a crazy game and I made a crazy move last week. Once again, I absolutely loved playing with all y'all, and this was a hard decision. Laksh, in S2, I took you to the final 2 and lost. This season, we've talked quite a bit, and I've enjoyed talking to you. I hope we do get a chance to play a discord game together soon cause the survivor game yoi were in looked amazing. Unfortunately tho, I have to evict you Laksh.
1207 days 17 hours ago
ABLaksj
Good luck to f3

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!