This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » POV 4

1221 days 12 hours ago
americanidolfan
Hello houseguests!

Dan, please decide the houseguest that you would like to play in the POV competition alongside yourself and the 3 nominees.
1220 days 22 hours ago
bbsuper92
I choose Rose to compete in the veto competition
1220 days 15 hours ago
americanidolfan
Andrew will join Dan, Joey, Laksh, Erik and Rose in the POV competition.
1220 days 15 hours ago
americanidolfan
This competition is creatively called 'Sporcle Knows Best' and this is how it works.

You will need to arrange a time with me to compete. You will then be sent a link to a Big Brother US related Sporcle game. Your task is to get the highest score possible and send me a screenshot/video grab of this score alongside your Tengaged profile.

You may not tell anyone any details about the competition, including how many points you scored. You will get a time limit before starting the competition which will give you the leeway to start over if you mess up early on.

If there is a tie with the scores, then the winner will be decided by the time it took them to get that score (this must also be visible on your screenshot).

You have until 5pm EST tomorrow.
1218 days 18 hours ago
americanidolfan
Andrew has won the PoV

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!