This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nominations 8

Topic » Nominations 8

1284 days 19 hours ago
americanidolfan
Hello Houseguests.

Cody is the new HOH.

Cody, please choose your 2 nominees and give your reasons for these nominations.

As Steve is safe, he is unable to be nominated this entire week.

Good luck houseguests.
1284 days 18 hours ago
Kerum
Good luck to us all!
1284 days 13 hours ago
Raydiz33
This is the nomination ceremony. One of my duties as head of household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn to keys to lock in my nominations and there faces will appear on the memory wall.

The first person I’ve nominated is.........

*Turns key*

*Andrews face appears*

The second person I’ve nominated is........

*Turns key*

*Rose’s face appears*

I’ve nominated you Andrew and you Rose for eviction this week.

Guys first off I just want to say please don’t take this personal. I got a lot of love for this entire cast and this decision wasn’t an easy one.

Andrew, I’ve chosen to nominate you simply because you have not been nominated yet. I feel like by putting you up it gets very little blood on my hands. Plus you said you wanted to play a veto so here you go. Go out and win and get yourself off.

Rose I’ve chosen to nominate you because we’ve barely talked all game. I don’t really know where you stand and that can be potentially dangerous for my game if you were to ever come in power.

Guys we are down to nine, congratulations to us all. This ain’t personal it’s strictly best for my game right now to make these nominations. But congrats to us all for fighting to make it this far. Nothing but love and respect.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1284 days 12 hours ago
Kerum
Good luck to us, Rose!

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!