This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judgment Ceremony #8

Topic » Judgment Ceremony #8

1142 days 23 hours ago
s73100
It is now time for the members of Purgatory to vote to eliminate one of the three members of Hell.

Jan O. / DarkTyphoon23
Sergio S. / sihz
Zach R. / Washed_Ravioli

Heaven members will not vote. Whoever receives the most votes will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, Heaven will break the tie. The Hell members who survive the vote will enter the Abyss alongside the person voted as the Purgatory replacement by Heaven members.

Votes will be made PUBLIC. You may send your votes to your production chats before 6 PM EST tomorrow night. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote.

Good luck everyone & we'll see you tomorrow night.
1142 days 23 hours ago
s73100
While in Nirvana, Jacob opened ENVY. The power of Envy allows a player to SWITCH two players from either hell <-> purgatory or Purgatory <-> Heaven.

Jacob has decided to switch James and Ethan places.

Ethan you are now in Heaven, and James you are now in purgatory.
1142 days 23 hours ago
J2999
I get it
1142 days 23 hours ago
jojo7784
OHH DAD
1142 days 23 hours ago
sihz
I-
1142 days ago
s73100
Tonight, either Jan, Sergio, or Zach  will be eliminated. Then, we'll reveal who Heaven has chosen to enter the Abyss alongside the two survivors from Hell.
1142 days ago
s73100
Before we reveal today's vote. Someone played an advantage that they found in Nirvana. It will be revealed with the votes in just a minute.
1142 days ago
s73100
With 0 votes and SAFE...
1142 days ago
s73100
Jan! You are safe and will get to battle it out in the Abyss!
1142 days ago
s73100
The vote between Zach and Sergio was 3-2, The power of Avarice was played which held an extra vote.
1141 days 23 hours ago
sihz
LOL BYE
1141 days 23 hours ago
s73100
With 3 votes and Eliminated from SARS5: Purgatory....
1141 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh I really do feel so bad for Sergio, he did not deserve this :(
1141 days 23 hours ago
s73100
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sergio, I am very VERY sad to say that you have been eliminated :(.
1141 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Votes for Sergio:

James R. / J2999 - Sergio (x2) [Avarice extra vote played]
Christian B. / Christian_ - Sergio

Votes for Zach:

Jake B. / Lemjam6 - Zach
Joey F. / jojo7784 - Zach
1141 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Sergio, I have no shame in saying that you were my 100% favorite to watch in your production chat, your constant voice memos were everything a hosts wants to see, you were entertaining, iconic, and truly everything positive I wanted to see from you. You are a PLEASURE to host and I truly hope you come back #Sam'sFavorite.

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!