This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judgment Ceremony #7

Topic » Judgment Ceremony #7

1148 days 23 hours ago
iYBF
It is now time for the members of Purgatory to vote to eliminate one of the three members of Hell.

Austyn S. / Oysterman11
Jake B. / Lemjam6
Matt F. / GiGi10

Heaven members will not vote. Whoever receives the most votes will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, Heaven will break the tie. The Hell members who survive the vote will enter the Abyss alongside the person voted as the Purgatory replacement by Heaven members.

Votes will be made PUBLIC. You may send your votes to your production chats before 6 PM EST tomorrow night. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote.

Good luck everyone & we'll see you tomorrow night.
1148 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
Tonight, either Austyn, Jake, or Matt will be eliminated. Then, we'll reveal who Heaven has chosen to enter the Abyss alongside the two survivors from Hell.
1148 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
In the vote, ALL THREE of Austyn, Jake, & Matt received 2 votes, resulting in a 3-way tie. As stated in the rules, it is now the responsibility of Heaven to break this tie.

Votes for Austyn:
Jacob S. / BOBROCKS333 - Austyn
James R. / J2999 - Austyn

Votes for Jake:
Christian B. / Christian_ - Jake
Zach R. / Washed_Ravioli - Jake

Votes for Matt:
Ethan H. / Ethan000 - Matt
Sergio S. / sihz - Matt

Eoin, Jan, & Joey. You must now vote for which of the Hell members you'd like to eliminate.
1148 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
SAFE WITH 0 VOTES...
1148 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
MATT!
1148 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
The vote between Austyn & Jake was TWO to ONE...
1148 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
SAFE WITH 1 VOTE...
1148 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
JAKE!

Votes for Jake:

Jan O. / DarkTyphoon23 - Jake
1148 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
Unfortunately, Austyn, that means you are eliminated tonight with 2 of the 3 tiebreaking votes.

Votes for Austyn:

Eoin Q. / Eoin - Austyn
Joey F. / jojo7784 - Austyn

Austyn, you were super fun to have this season and survived much longer than many expected. I hope to see you in the future.
1148 days 6 hours ago
s73100
https://media1.giphy.com/media/MchOpCryeFugVS5zUi/source.gif
1148 days 6 hours ago
sihz
https://media1.giphy.com/media/MchOpCryeFugVS5zUi/source.gif
1148 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Now it's time for the Heaven vote.
1148 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
THREE people received votes.

CHRISTIAN

ETHAN

&

ZACH.

Eoin Q. / Eoin - Zach
Jan O. / DarkTyphoon23 - Ethan
Joey F. / jojo7784 - Christian
1148 days 5 hours ago
sihz
balding.
1148 days 5 hours ago
sihz
my hair follicles, my scalp, my skull.
1148 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
I will give y'all 5 minutes to indicate if you'd like to change your votes or not. I will say that one of you will enter the Abyss if the tie is not resolved.

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!