This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Purgatory Challenge #7

Topic » Purgatory Challenge #7

1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
First thing's first. Yesterday, Bryan entered Nirvana and chose to unleash Sloth.

Tonight, we will have another Purgatory Challenge, go right into the Judgment Ceremony, and then into another Abyss.

In short, 2 more of you will be eliminated by the end of the night.
1147 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
What...
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
After the Purgatory Challenge, y'all will have 15 minutes to vote for the Judgment Ceremony & then we will go right into the Abyss.
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your 7th Purgatory Challenge here on SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory! This Challenge is called Color Coordination and here is how it works.

This Challenge will consist of 3 rounds. In each round, the fastest person will enter Heaven, the slowest person will enter Hell, and the rest will continue on.

At the start of each round, I will post a picture of a color listed on Roblox’s developer forum post entitled “BrickColor Codes” found here: https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/articles/BrickColor-Codes . Your job is to correctly identify which color has been posted. When you do so, look to the right of the chart where it lists the RGB value. You will take the RGB value of the color that I’ve posted and put it into a Tinyurl link as I’ve done in the example below.

For example, a picture of the “Really red” color (#1004) would lead you to enter tinyurl.com/SARS-255-0-0 as the RGB value is 255, 0, 0. If you get an error link, that means you have entered the wrong RGB value and must try again. Below is a template you can use.

Template: tinyurl.com/SARS-?-?-?

This Tinyurl link will bring you to a small jigsaw puzzle of just that plain color. Solve it, take a screenshot with your Tengaged profile, and send it to your Production Chat to complete the round.

The first person in each round to complete the jigsaw puzzle and send it to their Production Chat will enter Heaven. The last person to do so will enter Hell. We will repeat this for three rounds, giving us our three Heaven and three Hell inhabitants, with the winner of the first round entering Nirvana for the FINAL TIME this season.

Are there any questions?
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
ROUND 1 COMING UP IN...
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
COLOR #1

https://i.gyazo.com/91684cdc059602a2c29b8d10405ac57f.gif
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
ZACH has finished the puzzle first & will enter Heaven & Nirvana!
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
JAMES finishes.
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
CHRISTIAN finishes.
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
JOEY finishes.
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
JACOB finishes.
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
JAKE finishes.
1147 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
ETHAN, SERGIO, EOIN finish.

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!