This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

1485 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
To apply, fill out the following and MAIL it to me to be considered:

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Discord (required):

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile):

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?:

Fill out the times you'd be available for challenges on most days by marking an "X" below for each one:

5 PM EST [ ]
6 PM EST [ ]
7 PM EST [ ]
8 PM EST [ ]
9 PM EST [ ]

join the discord: https://discord.gg/CPKp7js
1485 days 17 hours ago
Absol
WHAT HAPPENED TO SURVIVOR WARRIORS CATS
1483 days ago
bklimas
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Bobby K
Discord (required): bobby k#6258

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): Just look at my profile.  I have had a lot of experience.

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: I love Survivor, and I am a strategic voter.

Fill out the times you'd be available for challenges on most days by marking an "X" below for each one:

5 PM EST [ ]
6 PM EST [ ]
7 PM EST [ ]
8 PM EST [ ]
9 PM EST [X ]
1482 days 19 hours ago
FairyBoss
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Michael

Discord (required): SpaceTurtleYo #6527

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): Many before (i remember winning ur drag race), but it has been such a long time since i've been active here so idr much

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: I'm always active with my confessionals, I don't play with my emotions, I'm always very strategic. Idc about any relationships on this site so i'll vote anyone if i have to

5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [ ]
1482 days 15 hours ago
charrison790564
5 PM EST[X]
6 PM EST[X]
7 PM EST[  ]
8 PM EST [  ]
9 PM EST [  ]
1482 days 7 hours ago
LockerAmi
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Ami L.
Discord (required):I'm gonna get one

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): Look at my profile <3

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: I'm fiesty and determined to win while also making it entertaining with my aggressive yet passionate personality.

5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [ ]
1481 days 21 hours ago
TheOmen
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Sarah
Discord (required): tengagedomen#4459

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): drag race games and a Halloween game

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: because I will play like a terrorist

5 PM EST x
6 PM EST x
7 PM EST x
8 PM EST x
9 PM EST x
1481 days 20 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Drew
Discord (required): Bulldozer24

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): LOOK AT MY PROFILE LOL

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: It has been a while since I have played yet I want to get back into survivor. I want to play hard and make my mark on another addition of this game and show that I am a good player.

5 PM EST [ ]
6 PM EST [ ]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
1480 days 17 hours ago
LadyVirus
I don't fill out applications I am Lady Virus let me play.
1479 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Luca. D.
Discord (required): Luca#4183

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): i PLAYED LOT OF VIVORS and bbs

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: I am a huge mess when it comes down to pklaying.

5 PM EST [X ]
6 PM EST [ X]
7 PM EST [ ]
8 PM EST [ ]
9 PM EST []
1478 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Ken
Discord (required): Idk but you have it

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): I got
Someone banned for calling me the n word in a group game and then got expelled for it lol

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: Nothing gets my dick harder than long drawn out strategy sessions where I jerk off to the thought of voting off entertaining women

5 PM EST [ ]
6 PM EST [ ]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [X ]
1478 days 16 hours ago
Slice
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Countess

Discord (required): dcdsi#6969

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): PROUD winner of survivor: dildo island hosted by konohavillage1

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: i will try my hardest to get konohavillage1 out of the game

5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
1477 days 21 hours ago
jeriber
I hate you all
1477 days 14 hours ago
PizzaParty
Ezra
You have it
Any times, I’m unemployed

open group

Survivor: Fatal Frame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!