This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #13 (Kairos)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1476 days ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Brittany, Nick, Tina and Silver voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for James since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow.
1476 days ago
DrPepsi
Cam
1476 days ago
J2999
James
1476 days ago
Blondelle
Natasha
1476 days ago
bigben1996
Cam - You misplayed an idol at the last tribal council.  Do you feel that you made the wrong decision last tribal by playing it or are you happy with your decision?  Do you expect more idols out there?

James - The final nine tends to be one of the last votes where a true move could be made.  Do you expect that to be the case this season or do you expect each round a flip could happen?  How stressful have these votes been?

Natasha - Is everyone looking ahead trying to figure out how to get to Day 39 or has the mentality been just get through one day at a time?  Why has there been so many tied votes this season to begin with?
1475 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam - You misplayed an idol at the last tribal council.  Do you feel that you made the wrong decision last tribal by playing it or are you happy with your decision?  Do you expect more idols out there?

Thanks ben for shitting on me no i’m not happy i misplayed it it could hurt my game a lot! but i do expect more idols to be played these next couple of rounds

question do you love me?
1475 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
ben you stink
1475 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney - Are you concerned that if a swimming challenge arises that you could be at a disadvantage?
1475 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
https://i.imgflip.com/7c3t4.gif
1475 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus - Would you say there's a cushy majority at this stage or do you expect it to be hell the rest of the way?  Is this time where big threats have to leave so people have the shot at the end?
1475 days 3 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha - Is everyone looking ahead trying to figure out how to get to Day 39 or has the mentality been just get through one day at a time?  Why has there been so many tied votes this season to begin with?

Obviously Day 39 is the goal, but at this stage in the game, the mentality isn't even one day at a time it's one minute at a time. My vote is due in less than two hours and I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do. Everyone wants to be a part of a PLAN, to feel included, like they belong, but round after round it becomes more isolatory for everyone so it's hard.

I think the copius amount of tied votes are due to things like severe loyalty, timing. People have their people that they're willing to protect and tie their votes over in this game, that ontop of a fast time crunch is the perfect formula for 6 tied votes in a season so far if you ask me.
1475 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1475 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1475 days 1 hour ago
J2999
James - The final nine tends to be one of the last votes where a true move could be made.  Do you expect that to be the case this season or do you expect each round a flip could happen?  How stressful have these votes been?

It's definitely possible. Though each round a flip is possible for sure, nothing is ever truly concrete.

The STRESS LEVELS? Don't even. Incredibly, and the 5pm deadlines makes that fifty times worse. Having the necklace I'm still stressed! But the most comfortable I've felt all merge, and THAT is saying something.
1475 days 1 hour ago
Blondelle
https://media.giphy.com/media/PBNnQvGeltWa4/giphy.gif
1475 days 1 hour ago
Blondelle
Just tying my shoe :)

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!