This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Survivor Rome | Immunity..

1477 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 8pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
1476 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
sure
1476 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Here
1476 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
whatever
1476 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
1476 days 8 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
OMG
1476 days 8 hours ago
rawr121
here
1476 days 8 hours ago
Silver09
here
1476 days 8 hours ago
Blondelle
here
1476 days 8 hours ago
DrPepsi
here
1476 days 8 hours ago
BB5lover
Here
1476 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1476 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Anthony I'll take back the immunity necklaces.

Each round, I will be spelling out the username of a past BigBen's Survivor castaway through posting individual letters/numbers. This could be Gen 1 or Gen 2.

If at any point you feel like you know who the user is and want to guess, you will need to post "BUZZ IN". Once you do, you will need to wait for me to say “(your name), your answer?” where then you will have ONE minute to post.  Your answer must be the username, not the name that the person went by.

If you don’t answer in time or if your answer is incorrect, you will be "ELIMINATED" from the challenge.  I will simply continue posting letters until someone gets the right answer. Guessing the correct username will earn you a point.

The first individual to score three points wins immunity and are guaranteed a 1 in 9 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol.  The rest are vulnerable where one of you will be the tenth person and the fourth member of the jury.

Note
------
--> Sometimes to make it harder, I will be posting the letters in random order. So for example, if using my username, I might post in the order of “DLONWEZ”.
1476 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
oh so it's a scramble and not a clue about a past survivor?
1476 days 8 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
thats a comp im not going to win
1476 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Reminder
-----------

If you guess once wrong you're eliminated from the challenge.  Not just the round, but the rest of the challenge :-)

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!