This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #11 (Kairos)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1477 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Brittany and Nick voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Anthony since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1477 days 21 hours ago
J2999
J2
1477 days 21 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam
1477 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
James - What did you come away with after last tribal?  Were you astonished to receive nearly half the tribes votes or was this something you expected after being relatively strong in challenges throughout the premerge?

Cam - Who do you think the current minority is at this stage of the game?  Is this game still relatively fluid or has everyone's sights been narrowed onto just a couple of individuals?
1477 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
me
1477 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Tina - With an odd number of people left in the game should we expect a big move to potentially take place tonight?  Is there a lot of pressure for a majority alliance to the take the game by the horns?
1477 days 1 hour ago
Blondelle
me
1477 days ago
DrPepsi
Cam - Who do you think the current minority is at this stage of the game?  Is this game still relatively fluid or has everyone's sights been narrowed onto just a couple of individuals?
i wish i could answer that ben but all i can say is this is game is gonna have a crazy finale
1476 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1476 days 23 hours ago
J2999
James - What did you come away with after last tribal?  Were you astonished to receive nearly half the tribes votes or was this something you expected after being relatively strong in challenges throughout the premerge?

It was very interesting. I did but didn't expect it. I expected some, but not 5. But some votes for me flipped on revote, and like just because someone voted me doesn't mean I need to vote them out, that's not necessarily the correct move for my game.

But yeah my premerge strength definitely was a contributing factor I guess, plus a ton of idol talk of idols I don't even possess.
1476 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1476 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*opens urn*
1476 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1476 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

James

1 vote James
1476 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
1476 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

James

2 votes James

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!