This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #10 (Kairos)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1478 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Brittany voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Cam or Jimmy since they have individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1478 days 12 hours ago
DrPepsi
me
1478 days 12 hours ago
J2999
J2
1478 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Cameron - Last tribal could be considered as somewhat of a split vote.  What are the odds that this tribal will prove to be yet again divided and/or potentially go to a third rock draw this season?

James - Do you think it's common knowledge where everyone voted at the last tribal council?  Do you believe these lines will stand firm moving forward or do you think the alliances have been created yet but instead voting blocks exist?
1478 days 11 hours ago
J2999
James - Do you think it's common knowledge where everyone voted at the last tribal council?  Do you believe these lines will stand firm moving forward or do you think the alliances have been created yet but instead voting blocks exist?

I think most people know where votes fell, give or take one or two maybe.

I don't think this necessarily establishes firm lines moving forward, as Survivor is always evolving, and unless you're the one in the throne, you can't play the game where you stay with the same line the entire game if you're looking to win.

It's more-so an alliance/voting-block thing, but even that is kinda faint I guess? I think last tribal, by the end of it, there were 2 names there, and people just went with the name they felt best-suited their game.
1478 days 11 hours ago
Guigi
whatever
1478 days 11 hours ago
BB5lover
sure
1478 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney - How fluid would you say the gameplay has been so far?  Have a lot of people been gravitating preexisting relationships or has that not really been a factor thus far?  What's been the most challenging part of the game thus far?

Jimmy - Is it safe to say this game is no longer old school versus new school?  Instead, is this game of which coalition makes it out of the war zone?  What's the caliber of players like this season?
1478 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron - Last tribal could be considered as somewhat of a split vote.  What are the odds that this tribal will prove to be yet again divided and/or potentially go to a third rock draw this season?

The odds that the vote is divided good chance but rocks no way i think people are to scared of rocks
1477 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney - How fluid would you say the gameplay has been so far?  Have a lot of people been gravitating preexisting relationships or has that not really been a factor thus far?  What's been the most challenging part of the game thus far?

My pre-existing relationship with BigBen1996 have been my biggest challenge in this game definitely. It's always hard to play in a game where the host hates on you every day then you try to be nice to him and he pretends he likes you then calls you a sociopath...
1477 days 16 hours ago
Blondelle
me
1477 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Natasha - Is there a clear minority after last tribal?  If so, do you expect this to be a rather passive round or should there still be fireworks?  Has anything been frustrating thus far since your return?
1477 days 15 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha - Is there a clear minority after last tribal?  If so, do you expect this to be a rather passive round or should there still be fireworks?  Has anything been frustrating thus far since your return?

I expect this round, and every round afterwards to be anything but passive. As time goes on, everything in this game has to compress and become more concentrated; so it's only a matter of time until something gives.
I personally wouldn't say anything has been frustrating, I feel like frustrating is a big word lol, but since my return I've noticed that there are these dips in our days where all 12 of us are relatively silent, haha. To your earlier point, we aren't strategically passive, but definitely verbally passive. Lots of beating around the bush, many of the people here are getting very good at being stealthy haha.
1477 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1477 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1477 days 15 hours ago
jmain14
*stands up*

Ben, can you give me a minute?

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!