This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #7 (Palatina)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1487 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Palatina.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1487 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
hi
1487 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha - Is it frustrating to lose on a tribe of four where there's really no room to hide?  Do you think you guys could of won this challenge had Christian been here another day?
1487 days 11 hours ago
LusciousLips5
LeQuisha - Is it frustrating to lose on a tribe of four where there's really no room to hide?  Do you think you guys could of won this challenge had Christian been here another day?

I wouldn’t say it’s frustrating it’s just hard... like do I want to be in a four person tribe and voting someone off! NO! But is that the cards we were dealt... yes. Who knows if Christian could of saved us from tribal but all I know is I made the right decision Christian wrote my name down and I wrote his, me going forward that’s was my best option and I took it
1487 days 10 hours ago
Guigi
Ben's biggest hater.
1486 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
me
1486 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney - What's the best hope for this tribe not to lose another challenge?  Is it a swap, merge, or just straight up you guys can beat these other tribes?

Brittany - Was there a firm line in the sand after yesterday's tribal council?  Do you think last round people voted purely on gameplay or do you it was personal reasons?
1486 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1486 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I smell a tie 🤷‍♂️
1486 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Nope just Ben's breath...
1486 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1486 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*opens urn*
1486 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1486 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Brittany

1 vote Brittany
1486 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
1486 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media2.giphy.com/media/Qhh1yp8ZY5NMA/source.gif

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!