This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #6 (Palatina)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1482 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Palatina.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1482 days 5 hours ago
Tachycardia
Moi
1482 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian - The tournament arena is only filled with individuals from the "old school" tribe.  Does that have any factor in your decision tonight that maybe it's time a new schooler to the arena?
1482 days 5 hours ago
Guigi
I guess
1482 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney - This is the one tribe that is featured with a majority of old schoolers.  Are you concerned of a potential pagonging could take place come the merge?
1482 days 5 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney - This is the one tribe that is featured with a majority of old schoolers.  Are you concerned of a potential pagonging could take place come the merge?

sure. who wouldn't be worried.
1482 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
me ugh
1482 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Brittany - How much impact does a swap have on the ultimate dynamics of the game?  How important are the bonds people make at this stage of the game?
1482 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - How much impact does a swap have on the ultimate dynamics of the game?  How important are the bonds people make at this stage of the game?

Less people to hide behind. Bonds are always important, stick with those that are loyal and trustworthy.
1482 days 3 hours ago
Tachycardia
Christian - The tournament arena is only filled with individuals from the "old school" tribe.  Does that have any factor in your decision tonight that maybe it's time a new schooler to the arena?

Yeah its kinda looking like the old schoolers are getting squashed :( Like Sydney says a pagonging could potentially happen which is scary.
1481 days 20 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
i want a Q :(
1481 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Michelle - What are some of the disadvantages of being on such a small tribe?  Does challenge strength become a priority over loyalties due to the format of the swap?
1481 days 10 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Michelle - What are some of the disadvantages of being on such a small tribe?  Does challenge strength become a priority over loyalties due to the format of the swap?

its difficult because you havent too much choice :( im sad today Ben but i hope we can figure out and keep the tribe strong!!
1481 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1481 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1481 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*opens urn*

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!