This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #4 (Luceres)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1463 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Luceres.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1463 days 18 hours ago
Tachycardia
hi
1463 days 18 hours ago
Blondelle
hey
1463 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian - Is there a lot of pressure on this tribe now that you guys will be two members down to the new schoolers?  Do you think voting out Dana could've of been the wrong decision?

Natasha - Do you think this season could play a similar theme to "Winners at War" where the old schoolers could be targeted immediately before a merge?  How complex will tonight's decision ultimately be?
1463 days 17 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha - Do you think this season could play a similar theme to "Winners at War" where the old schoolers could be targeted immediately before a merge?  How complex will tonight's decision ultimately be?

I mean we're definitely taking the bigger hits early on just like the Old Schoolers on S40, and it's tough Ben. It's not fun being on the wrong side of an underestimation and I'll be the first to admit it. These new players are HERE to play and they're doing a good job too, whether are legendary egos want to admit it or not.
Going off of that, the more we lose the more complex each tribal council for Luceres inevitably becomes. As numbers dwindle, it gets harder for everyone to fit.
You have to do what you can to make sure the chamber on your temple is empty. You have to make sure that someone else gets the bullet sadly, it's easier said than done.
1463 days 17 hours ago
DrPepsi
me
1463 days 17 hours ago
Tachycardia
Christian - Is there a lot of pressure on this tribe now that you guys will be two members down to the new schoolers?  Do you think voting out Dana could've of been the wrong decision?

I do think we feel some pressure, especially after going 1/4 for tribal immunities. We want to be winning and avoiding tribal, but unfortunately that isn't happening. As to whether Dana was the right vote or not, I think now is too early to tell. I think we'll see down the road as get closer to swaps if we have any or a merge and how the redemption plays out
1463 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Shiver me timbers
1463 days ago
bigben1996
Cameron - We’ve seen no idols get played through three tribals?  What’s the likelihood that they’ve even been found or will be used this early into the game?

Dono - What will be the deciding factor coming into tonight’s tribal? Is it strength, loyalty or is there a variable that I’m not even considering?
1463 days ago
jmain14
I'd love a question cyster
1463 days ago
DrPepsi
Cameron - We’ve seen no idols get played through three tribals?  What’s the likelihood that they’ve even been found or will be used this early into the game?

I think it’s tough with the clues we’ve gotten but I think they could very well be used this early if someone is feeling uncomfortable
1462 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Me pls
1462 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Dono - What will be the deciding factor coming into tonight’s tribal? Is it strength, loyalty or is there a variable that I’m not even considering?

Loyalty is on all eight of our minds, I'd say.
1462 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1462 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1462 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!