This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #3 (Luceres)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1464 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Luceres. 

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1464 days 13 hours ago
Blondelle
my saddest pyn again
1464 days 13 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron
1464 days 12 hours ago
Tachycardia
Moi
1464 days 12 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney D.
1464 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana
1464 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Natasha - Has there been any forms of concern come a swap or merge this tribe won't be sticking together?  Or has it been a genuine feeling a trust among all of you?

Cameron - Barbra decided to quit from the Tournament arena.  Could that be a potential trend that those voted out will leave the arena or is everyone motivated to win this season?

Christian - What's the biggest disadvantage the older generation faces with group games? Is it motivation level, adjusting to new challenges or something new?

Sydney - It's been a few days since your last tribal council.  Has there been a lot of talk about who the next target should be or has it been a lot of laying back at camp?

Dana - Do you see previous relationships becoming a thing this season or would you say the game is rather fluid in an all star cast like this one?
1464 days 12 hours ago
Tachycardia
Christian - What's the biggest disadvantage the older generation faces with group games? Is it motivation level, adjusting to new challenges or something new?

I don't think that we are at any disadvantage at all. The last group game I did was a couple years ago, and the challenges don't seem to be very different and I know that our tribe is very motivated. I guess, if someone is in the same situation as me, a lack of knowledge on pre-existing connections and overall knowledge of group game history could hurt. I don't really know what people have been up to since I was inactive, but I think most of my tribe has been. We played in a really tough group game ~era~ with lots of amazing competitors, so I think we are used to competitiveness.
1464 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - Do you see previous relationships becoming a thing this season or would you say the game is rather fluid in an all star cast like this one?

Lol Ben we were just having this conversation in a game we're playing together

These games are meant to be fluid. You might get lucky and be cast with someone you have liked in the past, but that doesn't mean you are bound to that history. It could be good or bad. An example on fluidity with our tribe is my relationship with Cameron. Rewind to the horrors of Cmack's series and Cameron was one of my biggest enemies. We've looked past that now that it's been years later. You need to learn to be fluid and open to relationships, or else you'll get left behind as a bitter player. Period
1464 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron - Barbra decided to quit from the Tournament arena.  Could that be a potential trend that those voted out will leave the arena or is everyone motivated to win this season?

I don’t think that will become a trend i think this is too competitive of a cast but who knows with everyone’s personal it can take an effect on the tengaged world but i honestly don’t think anyone else will quit
1464 days 11 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha - Has there been any forms of concern come a swap or merge this tribe won't be sticking together?  Or has it been a genuine feeling a trust among all of you?

This tribe is definitely an iconic one to say the least. I mean everyday I am shocked that I'm ACTUALLY playing this game with these people, I feel so lucky. But this game moves like water, so it boils down to us as individuals about how we'd prefer to navigate this game.
1463 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
hiyah
1463 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Dono - Do you think that cross-tribal alliances could already be happening this season or is this a very South Pacific esque vibe where individuals want to stick only with their original tribes?
1463 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Dono - Do you think that cross-tribal alliances could already be happening this season or is this a very South Pacific esque vibe where individuals want to stick only with their original tribes?

Any kind of versus season presents the likelihood of tribe allegiances becoming really strong really quickly. Old vs New may end up being the differentiator all season, although as a host I do hate the idea of that. As a player though, these bonds we create in the early stages are most most most important. Anyone who says otherwise is going to be an early boot.
1463 days 15 hours ago
jmain14
can i get a question :-O
1463 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!