This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #2 (Ramnes)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1493 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Ramnes, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the second person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1493 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Tina
1493 days 21 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb
1493 days 21 hours ago
J2999
James
1493 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Tina - Do you expect this tribe to ultimately be as cohesive as the old schoolers?  What is a characteristic that the new schoolers have that the old schoolers don't possess?

Barbra - With the tournament in play this season does it leave people uneasy to vote out challenge threats cause they could potentially renter the game?  What's your take on the twist?

James - This tribe took a beating tonight from the old schoolers.  Was this a predicted eventuality or are you surprised that the old schoolers are that good in challenges?
1493 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
Me
1493 days 11 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - With the tournament in play this season does it leave people uneasy to vote out challenge threats cause they could potentially renter the game?  What's your take on the twist?

i mean yeah it might make people want to eliminate weaker people in hopes of them never coming back, which is a reasonable strategy. My take on the twist is that it is slightly more loose gameplay in the premerge, since everyone voted out could easily return. Also it may be more loose just to lay low which is a decent strategy as well. Regardless, I like this twist cause I know i will likely be put into the tournament. Whether or not that is this tribal, is unclear.
1493 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Question!!
1493 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Sea - You volunteered to sit out of this past immunity challenge.  Are you concerned that your tribe will ultimately view you as the weak link or a liability for not participating?

Brittany - Is tonight's vote an easy decision?  What types of factors are being considered (strength, loyalty, who won't return from the tournament, etc)?
1493 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Do you expect this tribe to ultimately be as cohesive as the old schoolers?  What is a characteristic that the new schoolers have that the old schoolers don't possess?

I think we will definitely be as cohesive because theres really nothing that separates us from the old schoolers in that department besides age. The same can be said for the characteristics, everyone here has played gg's before and the basics of gg's have barely changed. Maybe the old schoolers have been part of a time when games were much more active, but that doesn't become a inherent advantage or flaw at all
1493 days 4 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
meeeeeee
1493 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Michelle - Any chance the idol has been found this early into the game?  Have yous seen anyone go off for a mad dash into the woods to find it or has it been a relatively calm atmosphere?
1493 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - Is tonight's vote an easy decision?  What types of factors are being considered (strength, loyalty, who won't return from the tournament, etc)?

Tonight should be an easy decision. We need people who are going to be strong in challenges if we want any chance at beating the old school tribe. In addition to that, overall loyalty to our original tribe.
1493 days ago
J2999
James - This tribe took a beating tonight from the old schoolers.  Was this a predicted eventuality or are you surprised that the old schoolers are that good in challenges?

I think the comp played better to their advantage, such as being asked about Bingo's aka a game that's more in their prime-time I suppose.

I'm not shocked they're that good no, it'll be interesting to see how following challenges go though!
1493 days ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1493 days ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!