This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #1 (Luceres)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1495 days ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Luceres, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the first person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1495 days ago
DrPepsi
Cameron
1495 days ago
TotsTrashy
Dana
1495 days ago
Tachycardia
Christian
1495 days ago
Blondelle
Natasha
1495 days ago
bigben1996
Cameron - Tonight you guys had the second ever marooning in series history.  Did you feel any similarities to the CBS version having to grab stuff as fast as you can?  What do you make there's potentially a chance someone on this tribe has a clue to an advantage?

Dana - There has been multiple debates over the years that the old school form of gaming was never truly that difficult in the eyes of the new generation.  What would be your response to that is it that the new generation is closed minded or do they have any form of point?

Christian - Tonight's challenge wasn't necessarily a skill based challenge but rather to show the levels of investment.  Even though you guys lost the challenge is it too harsh to say that you guys are the less invested tribe?
1495 days ago
bigben1996
Natasha - It's been quite awhile since your last appearance in the series.  If you're looking at this cast on paper alone how would it stack up to your previous seasons?  Are we in for epic showdown, a dull season, or something hovering right in the middle?
1495 days ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - There has been multiple debates over the years that the old school form of gaming was never truly that difficult in the eyes of the new generation.  What would be your response to that is it that the new generation is closed minded or do they have any form of point?

They have a point in that we have dealt with less advantages, idols, and format twists in years past. However, this game is about using the ability to adapt. Right off the bat both tribes have a secret advantage somewhere in their camp, so the point is true to a fault. Anyone can stumble up at any point
1495 days ago
Blondelle
Natasha - It's been quite awhile since your last appearance in the series.  If you're looking at this cast on paper alone how would it stack up to your previous seasons?  Are we in for epic showdown, a dull season, or something hovering right in the middle?

I'll go ahead and be bold and say that all my previous seasons had many colorful All-Stars within them. I think, however, when it comes to a season like this it's a little breathtaking. I mean, I'm sitting here mostly speechless next to these faces and names. A season like this, is a celebration of the entire franchies and it wouldn't surprise me at all if this turns out to be the most epic season ever.
1495 days ago
Tachycardia
Christian - Tonight's challenge wasn't necessarily a skill based challenge but rather to show the levels of investment.  Even though you guys lost the challenge is it too harsh to say that you guys are the less invested tribe?

I don't think we are a less invested tribe. I don't think investment can be really gauged by 1 challenge where not a lot of commitment is needed. I know that our tribe is strong and I know that in the future we will be winning
1494 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron - Tonight you guys had the second ever marooning in series history.  Did you feel any similarities to the CBS version having to grab stuff as fast as you can?  What do you make there's potentially a chance someone on this tribe has a clue to an advantage?

I was trying to go as fast as I could I was also sweating trying to make sure to grab the right things. That’s just how the game is people are going to have advantages here and there but that’s what makes the game so exciting
1494 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
oki
1494 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney - Did you learn how to swim coming out?  Your performance in the water was very Gervasesque lacking?
1494 days 23 hours ago
Blondelle
I'm sorry Ben I have to chime in here. What exactly does Sydney's swimming ability have to do with our tribe's  inability to rebuild Bingo?

Seems a little biased if you ask me...
1494 days 23 hours ago
Blondelle
1494 days 23 hours ago
Blondelle
can someone for the love of god teach me how to post a gif

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!