This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Suriname | Tribal Council #3 (Wanica)

Topic » Survivor Suriname | Tribal..

1417 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Wanica.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1417 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1417 days 20 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1417 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan - This is the third tribal in a row this tribe is attending.  However, with Jake's medical evacuation do you anything has changed with game dynamics on this tribe? 

Billy - It seemed like this tribe didn't even want to win immunity tonight as you were blown out of the water once again.  Is everyone just hoping to make it another day to potential swap or is this tribe just bad at challenges?
1417 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - It seemed like this tribe didn't even want to win immunity tonight as you were blown out of the water once again.  Is everyone just hoping to make it another day to potential swap or is this tribe just bad at challenges?

Honestly, it just seems like we’re not that great at Challenges Ben. Half the tribe just doesn’t want to be here it seems like and that’s unfortunate. I’m praying for a swap. At this point, the vote should be easy since someone asked to be voted out but.... it’s survivor. You never know.
1416 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Probably not but, we will see
1416 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1416 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1416 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*someone stands*
1416 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*Colin stands*

Ben, I'm playing this on myself tonight!
1416 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
1416 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Wow
1416 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*takes carved object from Colin*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out instead.

This...
1416 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
...IS a hidden immunity idol.

Any votes cast against Colin will not count.
1416 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1416 days 23 hours ago
LEANNA
I thought you wanted to go Colin? I’m so confused 🤣

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!