This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Suriname | Tribal Council #1 (Wanica)

Topic » Survivor Suriname | Tribal..

1421 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Wanica, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the first person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 5:30pm EST tomorrow.
1421 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1421 days 17 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
1421 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan - You guys weren't selected to be on the immune tribe.  Do you guys feel like outcasts or are there multiple layers to the selection process?

Patrick - How do you judge tonight's vote when you don't know anyone's strength in challenges let alone not having the same amount of time to understand potential social dynamics?
1421 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1421 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Billy - How do you guys stack up to Arawak?  I know there hasn't been a real challenge to show everyone's abilities but on paper is it an even match up or very unbalanced?
1421 days 5 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - How do you judge tonight's vote when you don't know anyone's strength in challenges let alone not having the same amount of time to understand potential social dynamics?

Ya i think tonoghts vite is going to be very hard because as u said we dont know how anyone performs in challenges! I believe that we can only base it off the conversations weve had and thats it
1421 days 1 hour ago
_Adidas_
ill take a q
1420 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Luis - Do you think tonight's vote will draw a line in the sand or is there the expectation that this will be a unified decision on who needs to be voted out?
1420 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
There probably is multiple layers that I wasn't apart of obviously
1420 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1420 days 19 hours ago
_Adidas_
Luis - Do you think tonight's vote will draw a line in the sand or is there the expectation that this will be a unified decision on who needs to be voted out?

It's too early to actually draw a line. This vote will be based on how connected everyone has been with eachother based on first impressions
1420 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1420 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1420 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1420 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Patrick

1 vote Patrick

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!