This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Suriname | Rules & Regulations

Topic » Survivor Suriname | Rules..

1418 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Hello castaways and welcome to Survivor Suriname,

First, I want to congratulate the eighteen castaways who have ultimately decided to play this season.  Like I stated earlier, if you were not chosen don't feel too disappointed as odds are that another season will come sometime in the future.

Challenges
-------------
--> Challenges will consist of a mix of live, non-live and semi-live challenges.
--> Challenges will be anywhere between 5-8pm EST.
--> At the final stages of the game there will be a live finale episode (5-6 individuals).

Confessionals
-----------------
--> I'm trusting everyone will send confessionals at least once per episode.
--> If you send confessionals it will give me a better idea how the season is playing out.

Hidden Immunity Idols
----------------------------
--> This season idols will be hidden on the second oldest blog of a tengaged user.
--> There will be an idol in play for each tribe and they will be rehidden (once).
--> Idols are good up until the "final five" vote (can be used at final five).
--> The merge idol will be rehidden this season (once).

--> You're also allowed to give out fake idols.  I will not verify if an idol is real or not if you decide to give one to another castaway.  Just remember, I need to be in the mail if you're passing fake/real idol to another castaway on your tribe.

--> Idols can only be transferred during challenges if on separate tribes.
--> Advantages/Idols will not be hidden under banned users or skeletons.
--> Idols are not hidden till after the conclusion of the first immunity challenge.

Voting Deadlines
--------------------
--> The deadlines this season will likely range anywhere from 5pm-7pm EST.
--> If you self-vote two times in a row you will be medically evacuated, offline for more than 3 days or if you self-vote three times in general you are also evacuated.
--> If there are four individuals on a tribe and the vote ties the individuals in the tie will draw rocks.  If there are two individuals on a tribe then they'll go to fire-making.  If it's regular final four and it ties, it's fire-making.

Double Boot Episode
-------------------------
--> There will be “one” fast forward this season where a whole round of Survivor will take place.  It will consist of an immunity challenge and tribal with a fifteen-minute voting deadline.  If you won't be online for the fast forward then you'll be required to send a bootlist.

Grace Period
----------------
--> Also, not joining the main group and or being over three days after the conclusion of the  first tribal will lead to a medical evacuation.
--> I will reveal self-votes at tribal council when reading the votes.
--> You're allowed to change your vote as many times as you want as long as you get it in before the deadline.
--> Pick one platform to vote on whether it's Skype or Tengaged to avoid confusion.

Immunity Necklace
------------------------
--> If you want to give up individual immunity then you must mail me within the hour after the challenge has concluded.  Otherwise, you won't be allowed to do so.

Final Tribal Council
------------------------
--> I "NEVER" reveal whether the season is a final two or a final three and the only way you find out if you make the end is when I'm reading the votes.  If you see the words "___ person voted and the ___ and final member of our jury..." then you've made the end"

--> I will ask the last person voted out pre-juror to be a substitute jury member. This means they must submit a jury vote to me which will only count in the case of a tie to decide the winner.  There will be a revote for a juror(s) voting in minority in a situation to a (4-4-1) jury vote.  In this type of a tie (4-4-0) the third finalist will cast the deciding vote.

-->However, if the season is a final two and the vote is tied then the last prejuror will cast a vote.  If there is a three-way tie in a final three then the last pre-juror will cast the deciding vote.

Secret Advantages
----------------------
--> They're always fair game!

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!